TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Zelda
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 9

    #2101
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    There's always a chance, but now it's 0%. I didn't think I was going to die, but now I know for sure!

    Comment

    • TWG Zelda
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 9

      #2102
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      You guys are awfully quiet!

      Comment

      • TWG Zelda
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 9

        #2103
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        I sent in my kill, can we start the day already?

        Comment

        • TWG Pit
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1

          #2104
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          yeah can we kill Zelda now

          Comment

          • TWG Zelda
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 9

            #2105
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            No, no you can not.

            Comment

            • TWG Zelda
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 9

              #2106
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              Where's your long post mega man, I need a good laugh!

              Comment

              • TWG Mega Man
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 5

                #2107
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                It's coming. I got some other stuff to do first. Later this evening!

                Comment

                • TWG Zelda
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 9

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  On a serious note, based on the flip (so basically answer this after the flip) who do you feel is the last two wolves link and Charizard?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Zelda
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 9

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    This isn't on the main page what is wrong with you guys???...!!!???...!?!.!?.?.?!?!.!?.??.!

                    Comment

                    • TWG Ike
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 8

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      its the night phase
                      there's not a whole lot to discuss at the moment
                      just hold tight for a little while longer.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Pit
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 1

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        someone wants to play twg

                        actually that's worrying me a bit wolves should feel a sense of defeat not excitement

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          so you're perfectly aware that if you're a wolf you're more than likely gong to lose this game right

                          you hear that wolves
                          sweet

                          Comment

                          • TWG Pit
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 1

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            Originally posted by TWG Pit
                            gong
                            :gong:

                            Comment

                            • TWG Ike
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 8

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              honesty I'm not gonna fight hard for Zelda b/c I already have an auto-win circle but I think Zelda's more town just from behavior BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW WELL THAT'S WORKED FOR ME THIS GAME

                              Comment

                              • TWG Mega Man
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 5

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                I'm exhausted, so there isn't going to be a nice flow to me ripping up Ike. Luckily, I don't have to speak on behalf of the posts very much.

                                1. D1

                                Initially, there's a bit of distancing between Ike and Bowser, with Bowser voting for Ike. So it's kind of odd that when votes start building up on Bowser, Ike puts him in his green pile. Upon Villager asking why the hell he's there, he basically just says gut, but then also says that means he shouldn't have votes on him:

                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                his posts have a very natural feel to me
                                I literally don't understand why he has anywhere near the votes he does
                                I mean his reasoning for voting then unvoting then revoting me was dumb, but its not inherently wolfy.
                                Also, when I took some heat off of Pikachu for shitposting since he's at least active and paying attention, Ike takes this to the next level and suggests that I'm reading Pikachu town, which I was in no way doing.

                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                I feel like he's getting beat up b/c he has an actual reason for reading Pikachu town rather than just not wanting to lynch him so that a lynch isn't wasted.
                                This post is interesting now that Fox has flipped:

                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                Look, I used the language I did b/c I felt like I didn't have a read off of that post. Maybe that made my type nothing or w/e. Earlier in the game I typed Wolf instead of Fox, I don't think I'm known for my amazing posting formulation. You're making a big deal out of next to nothing.
                                But mostly what I'd take home from D1 is that he was very quick to defend Bowser in spite of the fact that Bowser was voting for him on and off for basically no reason.

                                --

                                Ike was complaining about lack of things to discuss, so I'm going to just post this analysis one part at a time as I finish them.

                                You're welcome!

                                Comment

                                Working...