TWG CXX: Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #91
    Re: TWG CXX: Post Game

    Originally posted by FoJaR
    i knew that cruella was V day 2 and i wanted to kill him so hard

    two things: inactivity is as annoying as a wolf as it is as a human, and fuck you xiz for not extending the day i went to bed thinking oh six (ish) votes total xiz said he would extend and woke up lynched without a real chance to defend myself
    Did it make you salty to get lynched by me? I didn't know it was you but if I had I'd call it revenge for when you lynched me D1 as a wolf.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #92
      Re: TWG CXX: Post Game

      yeah i feel like my tone was a lot of why i got lynched, but i didnt want to just play like me since it was a mystery game, and in a game with no consequences, it's wolfy to try and hide your identity.

      it didnt make me salty to get lynched by you, it made me salty to get lynched without a real chance to defend myself.

      i'm pretty sure that if i had been around when people decided to post i could have swayed things away from me, hopefully by sacrificing auto and setting up a hook lynch and clearing me

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #93
        Re: TWG CXX: Post Game

        Archived 8-4-2014 3:17 PM EST
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        Working...