TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

    Mittens isn't very lovable is all
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
      How did no one picked up on that? That was pretty hostile for a town player. (Yeah, could have been cop in that instance but no fuck you my money was on Gun or Blind)
      That post happened due to the horse shit post of a 12 hour phase. I was pretty livid that i was lynched on two shitty votes.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Mittens isn't very lovable is all
      I dunno by comparison till now I've been extremely tame. I can be a hell of a lot worse if you'd all like.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #18
        Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

        plz do
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

          Honestly, I never trust xel and I can't ever see fiction being human. I got lucky.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

            I'm human most of the time
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Honestly, I never trust xel
              Good, then its working.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

                lots of times lynches kind of just "happen" instead of being based around some shocking insight or whatever, especially with no town power roles left in play. those lynches kill humans most of the time because most players are humans. sometimes those lynches kill wolves. people DIE in this game and if one were to DIE for WHATEVER reason or lack thereof, it's probably best for one's MENTAL HEALTH to be all like THATS OK i'll get em NEXT TIME

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

                  being salty happens though cuz people care about this game. if no one cared it probably wouldn't be very interesting. doesnt really matter if there's a "good reason" for being salty or not imo

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

                    Cool story. I targeted funny and Guest I think. Don't remember really.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

                      btw welcome back gun, hope you find the time to play with us now and then

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions POST GAME

                        Archived 7-21-2014 12:31 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...