TWG CXV - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

    I got played by the mechanics, to be completely honest, but yeah, he did play me a second time.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #17
      Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

      Ahaha, I was laughing with blind about how you would look silly when James flipped as Seerwolf, but then we ended up winning instead, which was even more hilarious.

      Good move with the bluff, Manti. We were too intimidated to risk rushing you because of it. We knew that James somehow convinced Charu in his humanity, but we weren't sure of whether we could get swirl. Turns out that our poorly executed rush on James was fortuitous enough to reveal him having the best hand. Humans just had plain terrible luck the entire game; lynching both their Wizards, who failed to claim, and then losing because a Wolf had the best hand. Other than that, the normal Humans performed well and I feel the game would have been really close if the previously mentioned adversities didn't handicap you all.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

        Yeah seriously. Fuck our blues.

        You claim when you're in danger of being lynched FFS.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

          Actual roles/actions pls?
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

            I was legit confused at the end Charu =(
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

              I haven't really logged them worst host sorry maybe later I'm going to eat
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                instead I'll paste a log of deadchat rofl

                Code:
                fiction [11:57 PM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers
                
                fiction [11:57 PM] 
                set the group purpose: ur dead or spectating cxv
                
                ----- Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 -----
                
                riotpolice [12:07 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                fiction [12:07 AM] 
                ur ded
                
                cedolad [9:57 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                daikyi [9:57 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                fiction [9:59 AM] 
                also
                
                fiction [9:59 AM]
                what te fuck is danceguy doing rofl
                
                riotpolice [7:02 PM] 
                I hate everything.
                
                riotpolice [7:02 PM]
                Why am I dead.
                
                riotpolice [7:02 PM]
                Why did they kill me.
                
                riotpolice [7:02 PM]
                I am so sad.
                
                riotpolice [7:03 PM]
                I wanted to play, I should not have been N1'd
                
                riotpolice [7:30 PM] 
                Why are my brains all splattered over the ground
                
                riotpolice [7:30 PM]
                I am so sad.
                
                fiction [11:24 PM] 
                Sorry
                
                ----- Friday, May 23rd, 2014 -----
                
                daikyi [12:30 AM] 
                lol
                
                fiction [5:07 PM] 
                is danceguy acting like me
                
                fiction [5:07 PM]
                I don't know what to say
                
                ----- Saturday, May 24th, 2014 -----
                
                freezinice [10:38 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                fiction [10:38 AM] 
                ur ded freezin
                
                freezinice [11:15 AM] 
                gey
                
                freezinice [11:16 AM]
                i literally feel like slamming my face into the nearest desk corner
                
                fiction [11:17 AM] 
                want roles?
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                and hands?
                
                freezinice [11:17 AM] 
                sure thing
                
                fiction [11:17 AM] 
                blind, charles and james
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                both wizards hit both seers
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                so gj there
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                they seered you too
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                so they go a no result
                
                fiction [11:17 AM]
                got*
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                james had a pair of queens with highest hand last day phase
                
                freezinice [11:18 AM] 
                charles gave off the same vibe i got from backpacks first game
                
                fiction [11:18 AM] 
                next day phase
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                will have two 8s
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                so two players will think they have the highest hand
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                well james too
                
                freezinice [11:18 AM] 
                Lol
                
                fiction [11:18 AM] 
                gradiant has an 8 and Jack
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                and blank has an 8 and 3
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                so gradiant will have highest hand
                
                fiction [11:18 AM]
                with a three of a kind
                
                fiction [11:19 AM]
                james might think he has one with a two pair
                
                freezinice [11:20 AM] 
                i hope gradiant sheets on them
                
                freezinice [11:20 AM]
                like
                
                freezinice [11:20 AM]
                when was it ever a good idea to kill the most inactive person
                
                freezinice [11:20 AM]
                in any twg
                
                fiction [11:20 AM] 
                *shrug*
                
                freezinice [11:22 AM] 
                next time ill add the magically phrase after my vote
                
                freezinice [11:22 AM]
                SAFTEY
                
                freezinice [11:22 AM]
                oh well
                
                freezinice [11:24 AM]
                whos the other seer
                
                freezinice [11:24 AM]
                i mean
                
                freezinice [11:24 AM]
                wiz
                
                fiction [11:24 AM] 
                ohya
                
                fiction [11:25 AM]
                let me find ot
                
                fiction [11:25 AM]
                I forget
                
                fiction [11:26 AM]
                funny
                
                freezinice [11:26 AM] 
                great
                
                freezinice [11:27 AM]
                hope she doesnt get herself killed
                
                fiction [11:27 AM] 
                jhajhahaha
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                you know
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                even though charles suggested we reveal cards
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                it's not a bad idea
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                to have some on the table
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                surprised to see gradiant react so intensely
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                I guess he think he has highest hand
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                because of his 89 pair
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                8 pair
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                but in reality, james has it
                
                fiction [11:27 AM]
                qith QQ
                
                freezinice [11:28 AM] 
                what he doesnt know wont hurt him
                
                fiction [11:28 AM] 
                which is why it's weird charles suggested it
                
                freezinice [11:28 AM] 
                or will it?
                
                freezinice [11:28 AM]
                naw he'll have the best hand
                
                freezinice [11:28 AM]
                its a good idea to reveal the cards
                
                fiction [11:28 AM] 
                well yes and no
                
                fiction [11:28 AM]
                it's not always good
                
                freezinice [11:28 AM] 
                so you can see when people try to sabatoge the votes
                
                fiction [11:28 AM] 
                but it's not necessarily bad
                
                fiction [11:28 AM]
                well, I had high pair the whole of my game
                
                fiction [11:28 AM]
                in ffya
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                I chose not to reveal
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                at all
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                but a lot of people did
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                thing is, revealing forces wolves to lie or say the truth
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                both of which are rgeat
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                because you can tell if someone is lying
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                people who answer first are a little verified
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                because of their shit hands
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                and because they're not lying
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                or probably not lying
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                because if you lie
                
                fiction [11:29 AM]
                with 29 cards on the table
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                you have a pretty good chance
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                of being caught lying
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                and if you don't reveal you risk yourself getting wolfed because of your good hand
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                or you risk yourself looking wolfy
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                but nobody in ffr
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                takes chances
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                so whatever
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                ultimately whatever is revealed is common knowledge
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                and what the wolves and humans both know
                
                fiction [11:30 AM]
                can't hurt humans
                
                freezinice [11:31 AM] 
                True
                
                fiction [11:31 AM] 
                but keeping them hidden is a good idea
                
                fiction [11:31 AM]
                if you've got a good hand
                
                fiction [11:31 AM]
                you don't want that attention on yourself
                
                fiction [11:31 AM]
                I swear this group is boring
                
                fiction [11:31 AM]
                :neutral_face:
                
                freezinice [11:32 AM] 
                FREAAAAKKKYYYY
                
                fiction [11:32 AM] 
                jesus freakysnots was annoying but he had balls
                
                freezinice [11:32 AM] 
                Why does freaky sabotage every game hes in
                
                freezinice [11:32 AM]
                this group needs a freakysnots
                
                fiction [11:32 AM] 
                I don't play anymore
                
                fiction [11:32 AM]
                because everyone here is too vanilla
                
                fiction [11:33 AM]
                that revealing cards conversaiton
                
                fiction [11:33 AM]
                should have started d1
                
                fiction [11:33 AM]
                shoul've turned oott off
                
                freezinice [11:33 AM] 
                i got a plan
                
                fiction [11:33 AM] 
                probably
                
                freezinice [11:33 AM] 
                next game
                
                freezinice [11:33 AM]
                im just gonna cause as much chaos as possible
                
                freezinice [11:33 AM]
                to mess with people
                
                fiction [11:34 AM] 
                but see
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                that's boring
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                danceguy is not acting like himself
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                to try sopmething out
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                xiz did that a while ago
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                and it
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                's like
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                why bother
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                you're not helping
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                just creating noise
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM] 
                kill the wierdos
                
                fiction [11:34 AM] 
                it's not risk taking
                
                fiction [11:34 AM]
                it can be ignored
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM] 
                Bleh
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM]
                its only fun when it isnt manufactured
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM]
                and people dont see it coming
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM]
                like freakys antics
                
                freezinice [11:34 AM]
                Lol
                
                fiction [11:35 AM] 
                people here would rather play it safe
                
                fiction [11:35 AM]
                than actually play well
                
                fiction [11:35 AM]
                everyone is a follower
                
                freezinice [11:36 AM] 
                Dunno how we can change that
                
                freezinice [11:36 AM]
                Make a game that punishes that behavior?
                
                freezinice [11:36 AM]
                Maybe it'll improve with time
                
                fiction [11:37 AM] 
                whatevs
                
                fiction [11:38 AM]
                no oott
                
                fiction [11:38 AM]
                does it
                
                fiction [11:38 AM]
                I think
                
                fiction [11:38 AM]
                which is unfortunate
                
                fiction [11:38 AM]
                because I love oott
                
                ----- Monday, May 26th, 2014 -----
                
                blanky [8:33 PM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                xiz [10:57 PM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                fiction [10:57 PM] 
                ok
                
                fiction [10:57 PM]
                what's your best guess
                
                fiction [10:58 PM]
                @xiz:
                
                xiz [10:58 PM] 
                of who is mafia?
                
                fiction [10:58 PM] 
                ya
                
                xiz [10:59 PM] 
                Dance / Charu / BLind?
                
                fiction [11:00 PM] 
                blind james charles
                
                fiction [11:00 PM]
                blind is the loser wolf
                
                xiz [11:00 PM] 
                oops
                
                fiction [11:00 PM] 
                here are two logs
                
                fiction [11:00 PM]
                which explain this whole phase
                fiction 
                [11:01 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                charu [10:39 PM] 
                Right now, private convos, as far as I know currently, is just between me, Gradiant, James, and Funny.
                charu [10:41 PM]
                Just to give you a little something something.
                I decided to make this plan where I'm pretending to be blue towards Funny, because I think Funny is a wolf.
                James flat out told me he was a blue and he did so with Gradiant as well.
                + 11 more lines...
                933b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [11:01 PM]
                and now this from James
                fiction 
                [11:01 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                [9:18:52 PM] su...goi...?: Any vote update?
                [9:28:07 PM] su...goi...?: Have blind switch to Manti. Change to Manti towards eod. I got charu and gradiant convinced I am blue.
                [9:29:44 PM] su...goi...?: Do not let blind kill Charu next night. I'll figure out who to kill night 3
                [9:45:15 PM] su...goi...?: We got this. Funny is the last wizard. We need to keep her alive at all cost.
                [9:51:20 PM] su...goi...?: If she dies, I will be fucked.
                [9:51:54 PM] su...goi...?: Relay this to blind.
                [9:52:39 PM] su...goi...?: Funny is going to bubble me.
                [10:14:19 PM] su...goi...?: Lynch Manti. Relay it to Blind.
                [10:36:01 PM] su...goi...?: Actually dance x:
                [10:36:41 PM] su...goi...?: I'm in an alliance with Charu and Gradiant. Also working stuff out with funny.
                765b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [11:02 PM]
                and yeah, funny is the last blue
                
                fiction [11:02 PM]
                if she just comes out
                
                fiction [11:02 PM]
                wolves got it bad
                
                fiction [11:02 PM]
                the irony is kind of crazy
                
                xiz [11:04 PM] 
                oh god
                
                xiz [11:04 PM]
                lmfao
                
                fiction [11:04 PM] 
                yeah
                
                fiction [11:04 PM]
                tpo make things
                
                fiction [11:04 PM]
                worse
                
                fiction [11:04 PM]
                gradiant has the best hand
                
                fiction [11:04 PM]
                with a three of a kind of 8s
                
                fiction [11:05 PM]
                if votes hadn't moved since four hours ago
                
                fiction [11:05 PM]
                jame would have died
                
                fiction [11:05 PM]
                but nope
                
                fiction [11:05 PM]
                I really hope it explodes in his face
                
                xiz [11:07 PM] 
                lmfaooooo
                
                xiz [11:07 PM]
                wow
                
                xiz [11:07 PM]
                all i can say
                
                xiz [11:07 PM]
                wow
                
                fiction [11:07 PM] 
                it's stupid
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                so dumb
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                also funny
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                ....
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                james thinks he has best hand
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                with a pair of queens and a pair of 8s
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                since he has pocket queens
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                SO
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                yeah
                
                fiction [11:08 PM]
                I'm just overwhelmed
                
                fiction [11:09 PM]
                the vote pattern is so obivous too
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                look at how much james has jumped a round
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                and then the sudden turn onto danceguy
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                who wasn't even a thing before my previous tally
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                so there's gradiant sitting there with best hand
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                voting with the blue
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                and a guy who claims he's blue
                
                fiction [11:10 PM]
                after one of two blues is dead
                
                fiction [11:11 PM]
                literally on the verge of killing myself right now
                
                fiction [11:11 PM]
                maybe manti will figure it out
                
                fiction [11:11 PM]
                rofl
                
                ----- Yesterday May 27th, 2014 -----
                
                funny [12:11 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                fiction [12:11 AM] 
                ur ded welcome
                
                funny [12:11 AM] 
                guys
                
                funny [12:11 AM]
                i got played so hard
                
                funny [12:11 AM]
                so much mad
                
                funny [12:11 AM]
                wow
                
                funny [12:11 AM]
                ok i'm not mad but wow
                
                funny [12:12 AM]
                like when charu fake claimed to me i went to james may and tried making up crap with him
                
                funny [12:12 AM]
                AND HE'S THE WOLF??
                
                funny [12:12 AM]
                LIKE WHAT/??
                
                fiction [12:12 AM] 
                you lucked out on your message being
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                on time
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                because that would've been cheap
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                had it not been
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                we should really enforce a sort of disciplinary action against posting before phase transition posts after the phase end time
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                it's hard to count with all the vote changes
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                in the last ruhsh
                
                fiction [12:12 AM]
                but yeah
                
                funny [12:13 AM] 
                sorry =(
                
                fiction [12:13 AM] 
                no you got it right
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                it was before 12am
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                so it was good
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                no problem there
                
                funny [12:13 AM] 
                yea *shades*
                
                fiction [12:13 AM] 
                :sunglasses:
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                but yeah
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                I thought it was great how
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                you coming out or dying
                
                fiction [12:13 AM]
                was the best move for humans
                
                xiz [12:13 AM] 
                what is even this game
                
                fiction [12:13 AM] 
                yeah rofl
                
                xiz [12:14 AM] 
                reminds me of fictions birthday party
                
                funny [12:14 AM] 
                i just can't stop laughing. james may
                
                funny [12:14 AM]
                wow that play
                
                funny [12:14 AM]
                like seriously i can show you the logs it's so bad how much i got played
                
                fiction [12:14 AM] 
                I got logs
                
                fiction [12:14 AM]
                not of you
                
                fiction [12:14 AM]
                but yeah, I have charu logs
                
                fiction [12:14 AM]
                and I have lames + charles logs
                
                fiction [12:14 AM]
                it's lames charles and blind
                
                funny [12:15 AM] 
                ...
                
                funny [12:15 AM]
                0/3
                
                fiction [12:15 AM] 
                ya
                
                funny [12:15 AM] 
                rofl
                
                funny [12:15 AM]
                oh well
                
                fiction [12:15 AM] 
                welp
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                at least you said charu fake claimed
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                which is good
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                I'll give you that
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                it's kind of what I wanted to see from you
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                but manti is right about coming out before dying
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                nobody claims before dying
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                here it's weird with cardflips?
                
                fiction [12:15 AM]
                but if they were off
                
                fiction [12:16 AM]
                that would've been soooooooooooo important
                
                fiction [12:16 AM]
                to make crystal clear
                
                fiction [12:16 AM]
                the wolves have a good public thread dynamic
                
                fiction [12:16 AM]
                they've been doing well
                
                funny [12:16 AM] 
                yeah i didn't expect them at all ;;
                
                funny [12:16 AM]
                well obv
                
                funny [12:17 AM]
                didn't expect them to be a team and stuff
                
                fiction [12:17 AM] 
                they've been ballsy as fuck
                
                funny [12:39 AM] 
                hi do i have a death post
                
                funny [12:39 AM]
                or did i use it up or something idk
                
                fiction [12:39 AM] 
                no
                
                fiction [12:39 AM]
                you were lynched
                
                fiction [12:39 AM]
                no death posts if you are lynched
                
                funny [12:39 AM] 
                ugh ok
                
                xiz [12:44 AM] 
                only if you die in the night
                
                xiz [12:44 AM]
                or take part in giving xiz free waffles
                
                funny [12:45 AM] 
                -gives free waffles-
                
                fiction [12:46 AM] 
                hope wolves lose because of this
                
                fiction [12:46 AM]
                but still not happy with humans
                
                fiction [12:46 AM]
                poker hasn't even been a conversation
                
                funny [12:46 AM] 
                i don't even know how to play poker \o/
                
                fiction [12:46 AM] 
                8(
                
                fiction [12:46 AM]
                :neutral_face:
                
                funny [12:46 AM] 
                =D
                
                funny [12:47 AM]
                i signed up because i thought it was in thread talk only
                
                funny [12:47 AM]
                then you changed the rules
                
                funny [12:47 AM]
                how could you
                
                fiction [12:48 AM] 
                well, I thought no OOTT would give wolves an advantage
                
                fiction [12:48 AM]
                since blues wouldn't be able to join together
                
                fiction [12:48 AM]
                and would prevent the poker conversation from taking place so
                
                fiction [12:49 AM]
                OOTT is great
                
                fiction [12:49 AM]
                if it happens on slack
                
                funny [12:49 AM] 
                except no one really used skype
                
                funny [12:49 AM]
                *slack
                
                funny [12:49 AM]
                everyone used skype
                
                fiction [12:49 AM] 
                yeah
                
                fiction [12:49 AM]
                and that is ridiculous
                
                funny [12:49 AM] 
                mhm =(
                
                funny [12:49 AM]
                i like this more for twg lol
                
                fiction [12:50 AM] 
                exactly :disappointed:
                
                funny [12:55 AM] 
                oh i read the logs now
                
                funny [12:55 AM]
                screw james may
                
                funny [12:55 AM]
                okay i need to get some sleep
                
                funny [12:55 AM]
                k yeah i'll leave now wheee
                
                fiction [1:02 AM] 
                wee
                
                fiction [10:15 AM] 
                Wolves are killing gradiant
                
                fiction [3:56 PM] 
                bahahaha this conversation between blind and gradiant
                
                fiction [3:56 PM]
                is nuts
                
                fiction [3:56 PM]
                love it
                
                freezinice [11:03 PM] 
                blind is cowering before the might of gradients righteous fury
                
                fiction [11:14 PM] 
                Hahahaha
                
                ----- Today May 28th, 2014 -----
                
                gradiant [12:19 AM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                gradiant [2:20 AM] 
                wow fuck everything lmfao
                
                gradiant [2:27 AM] 
                I love how James thought he got me to believe he was blue, I had him as wolf as soon as he messaged me in the night asking for thoughts.
                
                gradiant [2:27 AM]
                2/3 not bad though I think, I had no clue about Charles.
                
                freezinice [9:22 AM] 
                i suspected charles but had no clue about everyone else
                
                freezinice [9:23 AM]
                Reason why i didnt claim was i wasnt here all last day
                
                freezinice [9:23 AM]
                so i couldnt
                
                freezinice [9:23 AM]
                i shoulda added the word safety to my vote since i knew beforehand i probably wouldnt be there the last day but i didnt
                
                freezinice [9:23 AM]
                didnt think you guys would KILL ME OVER IT
                
                fiction [9:42 AM] 
                rofl
                
                fiction [9:42 AM]
                james technically has to get lynched this phase
                
                fiction [9:42 AM]
                not sure if that'll actually happen though
                
                fiction [12:27 PM] 
                JESUS FUCK
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                this is the time everyone should be revealing their cards
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                and not fucking lying about them
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                humans are retarded
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                wolves have the best hand right now
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                because nobody with an 8 is alive
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                and james has a pair of queens
                
                fiction [12:27 PM]
                with a two pair QQ 88
                
                fiction [12:28 PM]
                if all three wolves vote
                
                fiction [12:28 PM]
                right now
                
                fiction [12:28 PM]
                if they did that right now
                
                fiction [12:28 PM]
                they'd win
                
                fiction [12:28 PM]
                wow
                
                gradiant [2:20 PM] 
                why haven't Charles and james voted swirl yet?
                
                gradiant [2:20 PM]
                what are they doing
                
                gradiant [2:23 PM]
                even if the 4 towns voted for james (they're stupid for not doing so already), they wouldn't kill him though because james has best hand?
                
                fiction [2:25 PM] 
                Hah basically
                
                fiction [2:26 PM]
                Unless James votes for a red
                
                fiction [2:26 PM]
                Heh
                
                fiction [2:26 PM]
                Thing is he doesn't know
                
                fiction [2:26 PM]
                Unless someone has a pair of 6s James has best hand
                
                fiction [2:27 PM]
                Everyone who had an eight is dead
                
                gradiant [2:31 PM] 
                I'm sure charu believed me about my hand, manti lying about his card is making charu think he's wolf more
                
                gradiant [2:38 PM] 
                what are you doing manti shit
                
                fiction [2:53 PM] 
                THEY
                
                fiction [2:53 PM]
                ARE SO BAD
                
                fiction [2:53 PM]
                AT POKER
                
                fiction [2:53 PM]
                WOW
                
                fiction [2:53 PM]
                KILL ME NOW
                
                fiction [2:54 PM]
                funny enough
                
                fiction [2:54 PM]
                manti's gimmick bluff
                
                fiction [2:54 PM]
                is the only thing keeping the wolves from rushing
                
                fiction [2:54 PM]
                rofl
                
                fiction [2:55 PM]
                this is the wolf chat right now:
                fiction 
                [2:55 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                charlesclaythorne [12:36 PM] 
                [11:32:43 AM] su...goi...?: Mash~
                [12:25:14 PM] Mashi: Awesomes-May~
                [12:25:45 PM] Mashi: are we wolf rushing manti
                [12:25:57 PM] Mashi: this game is so hilarious
                [12:31:47 PM] su...goi...?: We are. Just wait for someone else to vote for Manti. Actually, tell blind to vote for Manti. Since everyone agree on that lynch should be between me or Manti
                charlesclaythorne [12:36 PM]
                I don't think you should bother though.
                + 21 more lines...
                1KB TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [2:55 PM]
                literally hilarious
                
                gradiant [2:55 PM] 
                mashi is?
                
                gradiant [2:55 PM]
                nvmd
                
                fiction [2:56 PM] 
                yeah
                
                fiction [2:56 PM]
                charles
                
                fiction [2:56 PM]
                this is kind of like wow what???
                
                fiction [2:57 PM]
                manti is going for mvp
                
                fiction [2:57 PM]
                rofl
                
                fiction [2:57 PM]
                that's what he's doing
                
                fiction [2:57 PM]
                he knows he's bullshitting and he wants to get away with it hah
                
                fiction [2:58 PM]
                WOW THE WOLF CHAT
                fiction 
                [2:58 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                charlesclaythorne [2:35 PM] 
                I sort of just want to go the easy way and lynch James but he's trying his best to survive and I feel mean asking otherwise; so oh well!!!
                blind [2:58 PM] 
                Idc at this point. He doesn't Fucking come on here anyways.
                fiction [2:58 PM] 
                ROFL
                charlesclaythorne [2:58 PM] 
                + 4 more lines...
                403b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [3:01 PM]
                wow, they're going to do it
                
                fiction [3:02 PM]
                which is HILARIOUS
                
                fiction [3:02 PM]
                because james has best hand
                
                fiction [3:02 PM]
                and they could have TOTALLY won
                
                fiction [3:03 PM]
                wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
                
                thesunfan [3:28 PM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                
                thesunfan [3:28 PM] 
                ok I'll read the rest of it in a minute
                
                fiction [3:41 PM] 
                can't wait
                
                fiction [3:41 PM]
                for this to all go down
                
                fiction [3:41 PM]
                omg
                
                gradiant [5:19 PM] 
                town finally going for james damn
                
                gradiant [5:19 PM]
                too late now though
                
                gradiant [5:19 PM]
                I don't know why they wouldn't go straight to him when the phase started
                
                thesunfan [5:19 PM] 
                not really too late
                
                thesunfan [5:20 PM]
                it can be scary to vote in lylo but yeah he should be dead already
                
                gradiant [5:20 PM] 
                it is too late
                
                gradiant [5:20 PM]
                james has vote on manti with best hand
                
                gradiant [5:20 PM]
                manti's vote doesn't count so there's only 3 out of the 4 necessary votes to lynch
                
                thesunfan [5:20 PM] 
                charles might but james
                
                thesunfan [5:20 PM]
                bus*
                
                thesunfan [5:21 PM]
                james isn't talking to them so they might not think he has the best hand
                
                gradiant [5:21 PM] 
                even if all 4 town vote for james and nobody knows james has best hand, james won't die
                
                gradiant [5:21 PM]
                it doesn't matter who knows or not, the double vote still happens
                
                gradiant [5:22 PM]
                or null vote
                
                thesunfan [5:22 PM] 
                best case scenario, kitb with manti and james
                
                gradiant [5:22 PM] 
                still pissed nobody went to james besides me and charu
                
                gradiant [5:22 PM]
                If I got this right, it would've killed him since I had best hand
                
                fiction [5:22 PM] 
                not too late
                
                fiction [5:22 PM]
                if both wolves vote for james
                
                fiction [5:22 PM]
                and they will
                
                fiction [5:23 PM]
                did you not read that log
                
                fiction [5:23 PM]
                here's more from wolf chat
                fiction 
                [5:23 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                blind [5:12 PM] 
                Ok, I've set it up to look like I was convinced to switch to James. I will vote in 1 1/2 hours. Be there to vote.
                charlesclaythorne [5:17 PM] 
                hype
                NEW MESSAGES
                charlesclaythorne [5:22 PM]
                I think we should probably just vote for him, but idk
                + 5 more lines...
                437b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                thesunfan [5:23 PM] 
                really strange to do that here but alright
                
                gradiant [5:23 PM] 
                the file log things on the side of the slack actually lag my computer
                
                gradiant [5:23 PM]
                so no
                
                gradiant [5:24 PM]
                I didn't
                
                fiction [5:24 PM] 
                do what
                
                fiction [5:24 PM]
                post logs?
                
                gradiant [5:24 PM] 
                i think he's talking about killing a teammate to appear town
                
                gradiant [5:24 PM]
                when it seems they are winning already
                
                fiction [5:24 PM] 
                once James gets another vote
                
                fiction [5:24 PM]
                he won't die
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                because James is voting for manti
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                and James has best hand
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                that's the dangerous bit
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                if they put 2 and 2 together
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                wolves could still win
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                manti doesn't have an 8
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                he's lying
                
                gradiant [5:25 PM] 
                i know
                
                fiction [5:25 PM] 
                neither does danceguy
                
                fiction [5:25 PM]
                so it' like
                
                fiction [5:26 PM]
                what is happening
                
                gradiant [5:39 PM] 
                and there it is
                
                gradiant [5:39 PM]
                lmao
                
                fiction [5:39 PM] 
                yEp
                fiction 
                [5:41 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                he's putting it together....
                charlesclaythorne [5:39 PM]
                is vote tally different from actual votes on people fiction
                fiction [5:40 PM] 
                vote tally reflects what is in the thread
                fiction [5:40 PM]
                obviously
                NEW MESSAGES
                + 6 more lines...
                374b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                THEY STILL DON'T UNDERTAND
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                THEY COULD WIN RIGHT NOW
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                IF THEY WANTED TO
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                THEY JUST NEED TO VOTE FOR MANTI
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                OMG
                
                fiction [5:43 PM]
                THE RUSH ON MANTI WOULD BE THE WIN FOR WOLVES ROFL
                
                fiction [5:44 PM]
                @group are you not seeing this???
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM] 
                I'm seeing it
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                holy shit charu lol
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                hahahahahaha
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                hahahahahahahahahahaha
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                THEY HAVEN't FIGURED IT OUT
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                OMG IM DYING
                
                thesunfan [5:45 PM]
                charles will get it but in the meantime LOL
                
                fiction [5:46 PM] 
                kill me plz
                
                fiction [5:47 PM]
                yeah and charu could totally vote for james
                
                fiction [5:47 PM]
                and like flip a red
                
                fiction [5:47 PM]
                ROFL
                
                fiction [5:47 PM]
                this is ridiculous
                
                gradiant [5:48 PM] 
                well wolves know now that james has best hand
                
                gradiant [5:48 PM]
                so they only have to switch Charles and blind over to manti
                
                fiction [5:49 PM] 
                well charles is doubting himself too
                
                fiction [5:49 PM]
                he thinks swirl may have it too
                
                fiction [5:49 PM]
                which logically makes sense
                
                gradiant [5:49 PM] 
                no?
                
                gradiant [5:49 PM]
                swirl has no vote
                
                fiction [5:49 PM] 
                o u r right
                
                gradiant [5:49 PM] 
                towards anyone or herself
                
                gradiant [5:49 PM]
                one of the voters on james has to have best hand
                
                fiction [5:50 PM] 
                swirl is voting for blind
                
                fiction [5:50 PM]
                no?
                
                fiction [5:50 PM]
                did I make that up
                
                gradiant [5:50 PM] 
                you have blind voting twice
                
                gradiant [5:50 PM]
                for james and swirl
                
                fiction [5:50 PM] 
                o
                
                fiction [5:50 PM]
                yes
                
                thesunfan [5:50 PM] 
                yeah he's right I missed that
                
                gradiant [5:50 PM] 
                swirl has no votes and hasn't voted anyone
                
                fiction [5:50 PM] 
                oh ok
                
                fiction [5:51 PM]
                I'm bad a vote counting
                
                fiction [5:51 PM]
                clearly
                
                gradiant [5:51 PM] 
                only clear outcome now is that james has best hand
                
                fiction [5:51 PM] 
                yes
                
                thesunfan [5:51 PM] 
                but james isn't here to rushvote lol this is great
                
                fiction [5:52 PM] 
                james doesn't need to
                
                thesunfan [5:52 PM] 
                oh right they just change to manti nvm
                
                fiction [5:52 PM] 
                charles and blind need to move onto manti
                
                fiction [5:52 PM]
                which akes it funnnier
                
                fiction [5:52 PM]
                charlesclaythorne [5:51 PM] 
                did swirl ever mention his hand to anyone
                
                charlesclaythorne [5:52 PM]
                because if double queens is the best hand then lololoololololololololol
                
                fiction [5:52 PM]
                he got it
                
                fiction [5:52 PM]
                but hasn't made a move
                
                fiction [5:52 PM]
                charu ust needs to move onto james
                
                thesunfan [5:52 PM] 
                damnit charu
                
                thesunfan [5:52 PM]
                c'mon
                
                thesunfan [5:53 PM]
                I know you can figure it out
                
                fiction [5:53 PM] 
                manti: james has pockets 7s????
                
                fiction [5:53 PM]
                wow everyone fucking lied
                
                fiction [5:53 PM]
                about their cards
                
                fiction [5:53 PM]
                ahhahahaha
                
                thesunfan [5:54 PM] 
                omg james
                
                thesunfan [5:54 PM]
                Oh
                
                thesunfan [5:54 PM]
                My
                
                thesunfan [5:54 PM]
                God
                
                fiction [5:54 PM] 
                @group does someone want to verify the count?
                
                thesunfan [5:55 PM] 
                bahahahahahahahaha
                
                thesunfan [5:55 PM]
                I will if no one else has by the end of this league game
                
                fiction [5:55 PM] 
                hahahahahahahahaha
                
                fiction [5:55 PM]
                losing it
                
                fiction [5:55 PM]
                wow
                
                gradiant [5:55 PM] 
                I think your count is right?
                
                fiction [5:56 PM] 
                ok
                
                gradiant [5:57 PM] 
                both town and wolves are seriously being dumb
                
                gradiant [5:57 PM]
                lmfao
                
                gradiant [5:57 PM]
                this is pissing me off
                
                fiction [6:00 PM] 
                can you guys handle the votes after 7pm?????
                
                fiction [6:00 PM]
                I will be at a dinner
                
                fiction [6:00 PM]
                rofl
                fiction 
                [6:00 PM] 
                 Added Untitled in cxviewerschambers  
                blind are you there
                charlesclaythorne [5:58 PM]
                does this mean we just wolf rush manti
                charlesclaythorne [5:58 PM]
                or wolf rush anyone whos voted really
                charlesclaythorne [5:59 PM]
                bliiind
                + 7 more lines...
                319b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                
                fiction [6:00 PM]
                hahahahahahahah
                
                gradiant [6:01 PM] 
                what the hell charu
                
                gradiant [6:01 PM]
                REALLY
                
                fiction [6:01 PM] 
                ya
                
                fiction [6:01 PM]
                wow
                
                gradiant [6:01 PM] 
                you had this :disappointed:
                
                gradiant [6:02 PM]
                you ruined it
                
                fiction [6:02 PM] 
                ya
                
                gradiant [6:02 PM] 
                talking to me about getting played by james
                
                fiction [6:02 PM] 
                what freaks me out
                
                gradiant [6:02 PM] 
                and it's happening again
                
                fiction [6:02 PM] 
                s that the logic here is
                
                fiction [6:02 PM]
                manti leid about his hand
                
                fiction [6:02 PM]
                but if he did
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                and his hand was the winning hand
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                he isn't like
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                taking a vote away
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                someone is tkaing it away form him
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                james should be dead
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                even if manti had lied
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                so
                
                fiction [6:03 PM]
                can't believe
                
                fiction [6:04 PM]
                wow this is so sloppy
                
                fiction [6:04 PM]
                hahahahahha
                
                gradiant [6:04 PM] 
                and it's done
                
                gradiant [6:04 PM]
                that makes 5 on manti i believe
                
                gradiant [6:04 PM]
                with james' double
                
                gradiant [6:04 PM]
                including his double i mean
                
                gradiant [6:05 PM]
                oh wait
                
                gradiant [6:05 PM]
                wtf is going on
                
                gradiant [6:05 PM]
                isn't it game over
                
                gradiant [6:05 PM]
                4 to insta and that's there
                
                fiction [6:06 PM] 
                it's over
                
                thesunfan [6:09 PM] 
                fuck this game charu and I are going to have a talk
                
                thesunfan [6:09 PM]
                as well as the rest of town
                
                fiction [6:10 PM] 
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137337
                Twg cvx - postgame The Werewolf Game
                
                fiction [6:10 PM]
                postgame
                
                darkmanticorex2 [6:24 PM] 
                joined cxviewerschambers from an invitation by @fiction
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  WOLVES WIN.

                  what a hilarious game.

                  MVP: James for what the fuck happened holy shit
                  Lmfao. I turned this into the most hilarious game :3 Sorry Charu for playing you twice in a row. Though you and Gradiant made me shit bricks.

                  Killing Gradiant Night 3 and knowing that Manti lied was the best thing. Silly Manti, you suck at poker :3
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                    I killed riot. Sorry riot =(
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                      and here's wolf chat

                      Code:
                      fiction [9:07 PM] 
                      joined wolves-cxv
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:07 PM] 
                      joined wolves-cxv from an invitation by @fiction
                      
                      lames_may [9:07 PM] 
                      joined wolves-cxv from an invitation by @fiction
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM] 
                      set the group purpose: lol wolves
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM] 
                      hi
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM]
                      this is wolf chat
                      
                      lames_may [9:07 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM] 
                      this is for wolves to talk and to talk to me
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM]
                      you can send PMs through here too
                      
                      fiction [9:07 PM]
                      just ping me
                      
                      lames_may [9:07 PM] 
                      k
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM] 
                      remember that once you pick someone to send a PM for the team
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      you cannot switch it
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      you can pick every phase
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      you pick by sending a PM yourself
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      like, a wolf kill PM
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      the player who sends it is the person who can change it
                      
                      fiction [9:08 PM]
                      nobody else
                      
                      lames_may [9:08 PM] 
                      Alright, so huzzah on two seers per phase heh~
                      
                      fiction [9:09 PM] 
                      I'm thinking if that's OP but then again.. maybe not
                      
                      fiction [9:09 PM]
                      that's a 1/3rd chance you get blocked somehow
                      
                      lames_may [9:10 PM] 
                      so if I get blocked and I was the one who sent the PMs, all actions are nulled or just the kill?
                      
                      fiction [9:10 PM] 
                      all actions
                      
                      lames_may [9:10 PM] 
                      Alright
                      
                      fiction [9:10 PM] 
                      now the whole flexing your thighs
                      
                      fiction [9:10 PM]
                      thing makes sense yeah
                      
                      lames_may [9:10 PM] 
                      yes...
                      
                      fiction [9:11 PM] 
                      got to get reper in here
                      
                      lames_may [9:11 PM] 
                      yes and he's not on slack...
                      
                      fiction [9:11 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      fiction [9:11 PM]
                      GL
                      
                      lames_may [9:11 PM] 
                      I somehow probably found him on Skype but then again, not sure...
                      
                      fiction [9:12 PM] 
                      OH SHIT
                      
                      fiction [9:12 PM]
                      I haven't sent anyone card
                      
                      fiction [9:12 PM]
                      LOL
                      
                      lames_may [9:12 PM] 
                      lmfao
                      
                      fiction [9:12 PM] 
                      ok I need to send cards hahahahaha
                      
                      lames_may [9:12 PM] 
                      gg
                      
                      lames_may [9:16 PM]
                      then again, we can probably pull this off without blind lmfao
                      
                      lames_may [9:16 PM]
                      unless if he has the best card...
                      
                      lames_may [9:17 PM]
                      :worried:
                      
                      fiction [9:17 PM] 
                      well, consider this:
                      
                      fiction [9:17 PM]
                      you have two to three targets every night phase
                      
                      fiction [9:17 PM]
                      that's 1/4th of the player base
                      
                      fiction [9:17 PM]
                      a bigger chunk if you don't hit yourselves
                      
                      lames_may [9:17 PM] 
                      right
                      
                      fiction [9:17 PM] 
                      they have a 1/3rd chance of blocking that
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      or, I should say
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      they cover 1/3rd of the map
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      or 1/6th on two ends
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      blocking your targets
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      or blocking you
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      so that's six targets
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      they can hit
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      50%
                      
                      fiction [9:18 PM]
                      pretty good odds
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      best thing you can hope for is hitting a green
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      if you don't get a blue
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      ANYWAY
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      I should stop playing
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [9:19 PM] 
                      I'll laugh if we managed to get two wizards in a seer...
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM] 
                      I'd die
                      
                      fiction [9:19 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      fiction [9:20 PM]
                      @charlesclaythorne: hi hello you are here
                      
                      lames_may [9:24 PM] 
                      ooh, happy with this heh
                      
                      fiction [9:24 PM] 
                      hehu
                      
                      fiction [9:25 PM]
                      lames tell charles over PM
                      
                      fiction [9:25 PM]
                      that he has a chat hgere
                      
                      fiction [9:25 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [9:26 PM] 
                      told him on skype lmao
                      
                      lames_may [9:26 PM]
                      also, blind's viewing the thread
                      
                      fiction [9:27 PM] 
                      I'mn halfway through PMs
                      
                      fiction [9:27 PM]
                      can't tell him right now
                      
                      lames_may [9:35 PM] 
                      :wolf:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:40 PM] 
                      best wolf team
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:41 PM]
                      fiction you are a cool person
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:42 PM]
                      i have a brilliant idea
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:42 PM]
                      i think what we should do
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:42 PM]
                      is win
                      
                      lames_may [9:42 PM] 
                      and kill batman?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:42 PM] 
                      his parents first though
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM] 
                      you've played twig before yeah?
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM]
                      not u lames
                      
                      lames_may [9:43 PM] 
                      charles has played twg before
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM] 
                      ok
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM]
                      cool
                      
                      lames_may [9:43 PM] 
                      blind's the virgin
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:43 PM] 
                      what is a twig
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM] 
                      twig is twg
                      
                      lames_may [9:43 PM] 
                      twg mash
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:43 PM] 
                      never heard of it
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM] 
                      but easier to pronounce
                      
                      lames_may [9:43 PM] 
                      yes you have Mash lmfao
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:43 PM] 
                      twg???
                      
                      lames_may [9:44 PM] 
                      yus
                      
                      fiction [9:44 PM] 
                      THE WEREWOLF GAME
                      
                      fiction [9:44 PM]
                      THIS IS TWIG
                      
                      fiction [9:44 PM]
                      or mafia scum
                      
                      fiction [9:44 PM]
                      which is stupid
                      
                      fiction [9:44 PM]
                      stupid name
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:44 PM] 
                      touhou wins gr8
                      
                      lames_may [9:44 PM] 
                      anyhow, let's plan while we wait for blind to pop up
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM] 
                      guys, feel free to send me actions via ping here
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM]
                      it's easier for me to manage
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM]
                      via DM or this chat or whatever
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:45 PM] 
                      Roger that!
                      
                      lames_may [9:45 PM] 
                      k. so Mash, want me, you, or blind to send first?
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM] 
                      you ping like this @charlesclaythorne
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM]
                      I'll get it on my phone
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:45 PM] 
                      I PMed Fiction on the forum.
                      
                      lames_may [9:45 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      fiction [9:45 PM] 
                      ya I got that
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:45 PM] 
                      But I guess I'll ping him too!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:46 PM]
                      @fiction seer freeze pleeze
                      
                      lames_may [9:46 PM] 
                      Night 1 - Seer: Manti, Freeze; Kill: riot
                      Night 2 - Seer: funny, Charu; Kill: dAnce
                      Night 3 - Seer: gradiant, swirl; Kill: Manti
                      Seems good for now until we know confirmed wizards...
                      
                      lames_may [9:47 PM]
                      Though calling on Manti/Gradiant Wizards until seer confirms
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:47 PM] 
                      Fiction, do you allow for us to change our targets?  As in, would I be able to send a placeholder seering in a future Night Phase and change it later in the Phase?
                      
                      lames_may [9:47 PM] 
                      Just knowing Manti...
                      
                      fiction [9:47 PM] 
                      DO YOU WANT TO GO ALL IN ON THAT AND NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND FROM HERE ON OUT?
                      
                      lames_may [9:47 PM] 
                      not yet we're planning lmao
                      
                      fiction [9:47 PM] 
                      hahahhaa
                      
                      fiction [9:47 PM]
                      yeah you can change your targets
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:47 PM] 
                      Yaaay.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:47 PM]
                      Fiction is a good Host.
                      
                      lames_may [9:47 PM] 
                      just that person sending is final for night mash
                      
                      fiction [9:47 PM] 
                      yeah, thing is in order for wizards to work well
                      
                      fiction [9:48 PM]
                      you guys need to be crippled
                      
                      fiction [9:48 PM]
                      so it's not last wolf pm
                      
                      fiction [9:48 PM]
                      it's wolf kill pm by one player
                      
                      lames_may [9:48 PM] 
                      right
                      
                      fiction [9:48 PM] 
                      which only that player can change
                      
                      fiction [9:48 PM]
                      and thta player can change each phase
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:48 PM] 
                      Ah, okay.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:48 PM]
                      "2. charles (not awesome)"
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:48 PM]
                      :broken_heart:
                      
                      fiction [9:49 PM] 
                      ur not cool
                      
                      lames_may [9:49 PM] 
                      you didn't confirm Mash ;_;
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:49 PM] 
                      you said i was cool in my role pm
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:49 PM]
                      twg here is such a culture shock!!!
                      
                      fiction [9:49 PM] 
                      twg here is good
                      
                      fiction [9:49 PM]
                      not sure about other places
                      
                      fiction [9:49 PM]
                      where it's ROBOTIC
                      
                      lames_may [9:49 PM] 
                      robotomy
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:50 PM] 
                      confirming seems pretty robotic to me mister
                      
                      fiction [9:50 PM] 
                      OH LOOK AT HIM HE'S ACTIG LIKE A RED ACCORDING TO MY MONSTER MANUAL
                      
                      fiction [9:50 PM]
                      LOL
                      
                      fiction [9:50 PM]
                      ugh I hate archetypes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:50 PM] 
                      why would you use a monster manual
                      
                      fiction [9:50 PM] 
                      RADICAL FREEDOM
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:50 PM] 
                      clearly you need a werewolf manual
                      
                      fiction [9:50 PM] 
                      fact is, there is no red archetype, no green archetype and definitely no blue archetype
                      
                      fiction [9:51 PM]
                      so WHEN someone tells me OH MAN HE'S ACTING LIKE A BLUE
                      
                      fiction [9:51 PM]
                      I FREAK THE FUCK OUT
                      
                      lames_may [9:51 PM] 
                      all that meta stuff is silly
                      
                      lames_may [9:51 PM]
                      I'll just be an idiot and blue hunt :V
                      
                      lames_may [9:51 PM]
                      jkjk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:51 PM] 
                      I feel that it's better to have an individual analysis on each respective Player.
                      
                      fiction [9:51 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:51 PM] 
                      Different people can act drastically different, even with the same Role!
                      
                      lames_may [9:52 PM] 
                      I mean, look how we killed greg on xiv's game
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:52 PM] 
                      rip
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:52 PM]
                      that game was so hilariously bad
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:52 PM]
                      I false claimed Anthony.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:52 PM]
                      And then later forgot that I did
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:53 PM]
                      And acted as if I false claimed Ray
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:53 PM]
                      And no one said anything!
                      
                      lames_may [9:53 PM] 
                      I hate faction games @_@
                      
                      fiction [9:53 PM] 
                      faction games are SO good
                      
                      lames_may [9:53 PM] 
                      We should do operating room next tho :sunglasses:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:53 PM] 
                      LLF's faction games have been good in the past, but I've noticed a trend where one Team tends to completely dominate.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:53 PM]
                      And the others are none the wiser.
                      
                      fiction [9:53 PM] 
                      we do better faction games
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      where everything is pretty balanced
                      
                      lames_may [9:54 PM] 
                      Hey, at least I did one thing right for green Mashi lol
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM] 
                      and it's down to diplomacy
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      we call them diplo games
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      more than anything
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:54 PM] 
                      May I have an example?
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM] 
                      RPSG
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      rock paper scissors greens
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      4 teams
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM]
                      3 members each
                      
                      lames_may [9:54 PM] 
                      o, that game from long time ago
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM] 
                      rock has to kill scissors, scissors paper, paper rock
                      
                      lames_may [9:54 PM] 
                      and greens survive?
                      
                      fiction [9:54 PM] 
                      each faction team has a vigi a seer and a guard
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      vigis can vigi anyone
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      seer can seer anyone
                      
                      lames_may [9:55 PM] 
                      even themselves
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM] 
                      guards can only guard outside of their team
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      yeah, if theyw ant to rofl
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      greens had one objective
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      kill all vigis
                      
                      lames_may [9:55 PM] 
                      :heidy:
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM] 
                      RPS faction teams knew each other
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      greens did not
                      
                      fiction [9:55 PM]
                      so it became a trading game
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:55 PM] 
                      Hmmm.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:56 PM]
                      Very interesting, I'll give you that.
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM] 
                      it was so good, I created
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      TGC
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      the green coalition
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      asked greens to come forward
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      didn't think people would fake claim
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      but some did
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      I uncovered two fake claims
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      and then asked some teams to give me their vigi
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      in exchange for my green votes
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      hahahahaha
                      
                      lames_may [9:56 PM] 
                      I only played two games well. welp
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM] 
                      because it was three auto green votes
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      on anyone they wanted
                      
                      fiction [9:56 PM]
                      if they let me kill their vigi
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      the idea for me was to offer that plan to every faction
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      and hope to get vigi names
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      some resisted
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      others didn't
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      we eventually killed 2/3 vigis
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      it was a very fun game
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      because it was about trust
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      and diplomacy
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      who would have thought you could use votes as currency
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      ME
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      DATS WHO
                      
                      fiction [9:57 PM]
                      WAAATT
                      
                      lames_may [10:02 PM] 
                      huehue
                      
                      lames_may [10:06 PM]
                      someone bring blind in here...
                      
                      blind [10:11 PM] 
                      joined wolves-cxv from an invitation by @lames_may
                      
                      lames_may [10:11 PM] 
                      blind, this is our secret group so no mention of this shhhh
                      
                      blind [10:12 PM] 
                      I'm telling everyone!
                      
                      lames_may [10:12 PM] 
                      uwaa :anguished:
                      
                      blind [10:13 PM] 
                      kk shh it is.
                      
                      lames_may [10:13 PM] 
                      Anyhow, we need to know our cards. I have a QQ. What do you have?
                      
                      fiction [10:14 PM] 
                      :anguished:
                      
                      lames_may [10:15 PM] 
                      some of the slack emotes I hate lmao
                      
                      fiction [10:15 PM] 
                      blind, you can send me PMs here if you need to send me PMs
                      
                      fiction [10:15 PM]
                      I get this on my phone
                      
                      fiction [10:15 PM]
                      so ping me like this: @fiction
                      
                      fiction [10:15 PM]
                      @blind got it?
                      
                      lames_may [10:16 PM] 
                      Anyhow blind, for this phase, I'm thinking on having Manti and Freeze seer'd and riot killed. Who do you think we should seer and who should we kill?
                      
                      blind [10:16 PM] 
                      So, like twitter? @fiction
                      
                      lames_may [10:16 PM] 
                      yes
                      
                      fiction [10:16 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      blind [10:16 PM] 
                      kk cool. Will do
                      
                      blind [10:18 PM]
                      Seer manti for sure. I don't think we should target him first, because of how well he pulled of last game, trying to get rid of him would be bad on our part yeah?
                      
                      blind [10:18 PM]
                      off*
                      
                      lames_may [10:19 PM] 
                      hmm, if he's a wizard then we need to rid him but seer is safe.
                      
                      blind [10:19 PM] 
                      true, but anyone but us could be Harry.
                      
                      lames_may [10:20 PM] 
                      which is why we need to seer the more prominent players first before going down to the lesser likely people
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:20 PM] 
                      Killing cool Players first is uncool to me; so I wouldn't want to wolf Manti off the bat.  I would agree with our current plan to seer him instead.
                      
                      lames_may [10:21 PM] 
                      exactly, kill lesser known first then kill coll peeps
                      
                      lames_may [10:21 PM]
                      *cool
                      
                      blind [10:21 PM] 
                      kk. Well we got one to seer. I'm fine with freezzypop as well.
                      
                      lames_may [10:22 PM] 
                      alright. Mash, you're cool with that?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:22 PM] 
                      Yup.
                      
                      lames_may [10:22 PM] 
                      Alright. Then the kill...
                      
                      lames_may [10:22 PM]
                      I was thinking either riot or blanket
                      
                      blind [10:23 PM] 
                      riot seems like a good choice, but gradiant does know how to talk.
                      
                      blind [10:23 PM]
                      blanket seems too obvious as well. I think it's his first game amiright?
                      
                      lames_may [10:23 PM] 
                      third
                      
                      blind [10:23 PM] 
                      ah. didn't know he played already.
                      
                      blind [10:24 PM]
                      hmmmm..... I think either riot or gradiant. You think Riot or blanket. What do you think charles? If we have a common denominator, that'd be easiest to go with.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:25 PM] 
                      To be honest, I have no idea who about 2/3 of the Players are; so I wouldn't really know, sorry!
                      
                      lames_may [10:25 PM] 
                      k, riot since that's where we're more inclined to...
                      
                      lames_may [10:26 PM]
                      Night 1 - Seer: Manti, Freeze; Kill: riot
                      Night 2 - Seer: funny, Charu; Kill: dAnce
                      Night 3 - Seer: gradiant, swirl; Kill: Manti
                      I have an odd feeling that manti could be a wizard...
                      
                      lames_may [10:26 PM]
                      dAnce is more of placeholder
                      
                      blind [10:27 PM] 
                      Me either charles, its ok lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:27 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      blind [10:27 PM] 
                      I like the looks of that, but I'm not sure on it being permanent. Depending on what we learn, it should change.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:28 PM] 
                      Yeah, I'm sure we'll allow for some revisions later on if anything major occurs.
                      
                      lames_may [10:28 PM] 
                      Anyhow, I may get picked to block this phase. Mashi, you sent the for your seer right?
                      
                      lames_may [10:28 PM]
                      *the pm
                      
                      blind [10:29 PM] 
                      oh fuck, yeah. Should both go for the same just incase?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:29 PM] 
                      Yeah.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
                      Want me to send the kill?
                      
                      lames_may [10:30 PM] 
                      nah, if I get blocked and I sent the pms, we're fucked for the phase lmao
                      
                      lames_may [10:30 PM]
                      and I get lynched
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM] 
                      Not sure if people would target me.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
                      Considering this is my second game here and my first one was about a year ago.
                      
                      lames_may [10:31 PM] 
                      no one would target blind since he's new. Blind, a tip, don't go invisible throughout the game, people will suspect utr (under the radar), basically coasting along. And its alright to try distancing tactic from us so that it doesn't look like we're buddy-buddy
                      
                      blind [10:31 PM] 
                      You two seer and I kill? I've been vanilla 3/4 and a one shot 1/4, so I'm not really much to think of of being a wolf I think.
                      
                      lames_may [10:31 PM] 
                      oh you played before?
                      
                      blind [10:31 PM] 
                      I'mma play how I have before.
                      
                      fiction [10:31 PM] 
                      blind played tgb twg I think
                      
                      blind [10:31 PM] 
                      Yeah, I'm kinda off the wall.
                      
                      fiction [10:32 PM] 
                      which is barely twg
                      
                      fiction [10:32 PM]
                      but good enough
                      
                      lames_may [10:32 PM] 
                      ah
                      
                      fiction [10:32 PM] 
                      and sometimes better than twg here
                      
                      fiction [10:32 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [10:32 PM] 
                      dude I sent that request to go into tgb and no answer yet lmao
                      
                      blind [10:32 PM] 
                      It sucks that its night phase because I make a vote right off the bat.
                      
                      blind [10:32 PM]
                      lol A2P is being slow.
                      
                      lames_may [10:33 PM] 
                      yerp
                      
                      fiction [10:33 PM] 
                      a2p sucks
                      
                      fiction [10:33 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      blind [10:33 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:34 PM] 
                      what is an a2p
                      
                      lames_may [10:34 PM] 
                      apple to pears
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:34 PM] 
                      i wasnt born yesterday mister
                      
                      lames_may [10:34 PM] 
                      :3
                      
                      fiction [10:34 PM] 
                      some dude who thinks he's cool because he runs a corner of an internet forum for an online rhythm game community of 150 people
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:34 PM] 
                      im pretty sure its apple two pears
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:34 PM]
                      o i c
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM] 
                      he sent me a pm a while ago
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      when I made the new panel thread as a joke
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      and he was like
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      dude man
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      we used to be so cool before
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      and like buddies
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      what happened
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM]
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:35 PM] 
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      blind [10:35 PM] 
                      Ass2Pussy
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:35 PM] 
                      It's okay, we will be your buddies, Fiction!!!
                      
                      fiction [10:35 PM] 
                      but the fact that he likes being in control on this corner of the internet is so infuriating
                      
                      blind [10:36 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM] 
                      MY TGB
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM]
                      NOT URS
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM]
                      I AM THE PRESIDENT
                      
                      blind [10:36 PM] 
                      I don't really care either way, he kicked out attractive again so w/e
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM] 
                      it's like man, go away
                      
                      blind [10:36 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM] 
                      ugh why
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:36 PM] 
                      trading gard bame
                      
                      lames_may [10:36 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      fiction [10:36 PM] 
                      attractive is awesome
                      
                      blind [10:36 PM] 
                      So annoying.  -_-
                      
                      lames_may [10:36 PM] 
                      also, is it true that Syhto was actually attractive (the account lmao)?
                      
                      fiction [10:37 PM] 
                      I am kind of sad it wasn't aperson
                      
                      fiction [10:37 PM]
                      to be honest
                      
                      fiction [10:37 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      blind [10:37 PM] 
                      No idea. I understand what they were going for, but it was terrible.
                      
                      blind [10:38 PM]
                      like stupid funny, but too stupid.
                      
                      fiction [10:38 PM] 
                      lurker is worse though
                      
                      fiction [10:38 PM]
                      atractive had its moment
                      
                      fiction [10:38 PM]
                      s
                      
                      fiction [10:38 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [10:38 PM] 
                      ap for president
                      
                      blind [10:39 PM] 
                      imo, I don't know him too well, but it feels like he trys hard to not try.
                      
                      blind [10:39 PM]
                      "No fucks given"
                      
                      lames_may [10:41 PM] 
                      tbh he played bad in the game that just passed...
                      
                      lames_may [10:42 PM]
                      and that's to mention that he played in one before a long time ago
                      
                      lames_may [11:08 PM] 
                      So who's going to ping fic on the thing?
                      
                      ----- Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 -----
                      
                      lames_may [1:47 AM] 
                      mash, blind, when one of you two come up first, make sure you ping fiction the following stuff: Night 1 - Seer: Manti, Freeze; Kill: riot
                      
                      fiction [7:05 AM] 
                      guys
                      
                      fiction [7:05 AM]
                      one action per player
                      
                      fiction [7:05 AM]
                      that way I know who to attribute it to
                      
                      fiction [2:40 PM] 
                      @group: guys, I'm going to run with what I have in my PMs if I don't get anything else. Remember, if you want to use slack you need to ping me individually with your individual actions.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:07 PM] 
                      Hey, are we allowed to wolf no one and if we do wolf no one, is it announced that we chose to wolf no one or is it just stated that no one was wolfed?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      Because if so; I have an idea.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      We could wolf no one during a Night Phase and then have one of us claim Wizard.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      And accuse some Player of being our target.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      Oh, wait, hold on.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      Hmm.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:08 PM]
                      Well, let's say I could do it and then use the "I'm new here so I screwed up" excuse.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      So then people will be like
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      "YOU IDIOT, THERE ARE TWO WIZARDS."
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      And then I could say, "Okay, Wizard, claim to me."
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      And then the Wizard would claim and this sounded better in theory so NEVER MIND.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      Wizards*
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:09 PM]
                      But eh.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:10 PM]
                      It's too contingent on mistakes on part of the Human Team to work.
                      
                      fiction [3:13 PM] 
                      no, it's not announced
                      
                      fiction [3:13 PM]
                      nothing is said
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:13 PM] 
                      Okay, thanks!
                      
                      fiction [3:13 PM] 
                      I just give results
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      you guys still have a poker game to play
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      remember~
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      you got the cat and mouse game
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      and the poker game
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      even if you kill all bues
                      
                      fiction [3:14 PM]
                      poker wins in the day phase
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:19 PM] 
                      dont worry i know how to cheat at any card game
                      
                      fiction [3:21 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      fiction [3:21 PM]
                      I forget what I gave you
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:21 PM] 
                      seven of hearts and four of hearts, i think
                      
                      fiction [3:22 PM] 
                      I love poker
                      
                      fiction [9:43 PM] 
                      @lames_may: hi
                      
                      fiction [11:20 PM] 
                      @lames_may: you there?
                      
                      fiction [11:20 PM]
                      @charlesclaythorne:
                      
                      fiction [11:20 PM]
                      somebody
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM] 
                      what happened
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM]
                      who died
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM]
                      what did i do
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:30 PM]
                      did no one send in the kill pm
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM] 
                      hi
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      I'm getting PMs from your teammates
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      with multiple actions
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      and I don't know what to do with them?
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      like, I can't process two seerings and a kill
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      from the same player
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      I need one seering from one seer, another seering from another seer
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      and a kill from anyone
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      although, blind already submitted a kill
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      so he's the killer this phase
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      I've got nothing from lames
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      but I have your PM
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM] 
                      Can I speak on his behalf?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM]
                      For his seering?
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM] 
                      I mean ideally no but what is it
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM] 
                      Well, we already agreed to seer Manti.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM]
                      But hold on, he's on Skype.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM]
                      I'll message him.
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM] 
                      kk
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      remember it's not just one seering, it's two. you have one too.
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      I got your PM but I'll check it later
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM] 
                      Yeah, I asked to seer Freeze.
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM] 
                      k
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      do we all understand how the wizard works?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:34 PM] 
                      Yes.
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM] 
                      kay, I've had questions about it
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM]
                      JUST CHECKING
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM]
                      didn';t think it could be clearer than the PM
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM]
                      but you know
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM]
                      PEOPLE
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM] 
                      people are so frivolous
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM] 
                      kk wolves are clear
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:37 PM] 
                      He sent you a PM?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:37 PM]
                      James May, I mean.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM]
                      or do you mean were clear about the wizard role
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM]
                      or do you mean that were clear as in were transparent?!?!?!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM]
                      or perhaps you meant it figuratively
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM]
                      like people cant see through us
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM]
                      wait that doesnt make sense
                      
                      fiction [11:38 PM] 
                      I got PMs
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM] 
                      Yaaay.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:39 PM]
                      Sorry that we were a bit late and apparently disorganised when going about it!
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM] 
                      GET HYPE
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:48 PM] 
                      HYPE
                      
                      ----- Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 -----
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:08 AM] 
                      I'm assuming you would tell me a Role was Human if I seered a Human, barring Wizards?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:08 AM]
                      i. e. No results implies I was bubbled?
                      
                      fiction [12:10 AM] 
                      this is why I asked if we understood the wizard role
                      
                      fiction [12:10 AM]
                      wizards block actions from occurring and actions from landing
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:10 AM] 
                      I'm just asking for verification!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:10 AM]
                      Ah, okay.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:10 AM]
                      So it means either I was bubbled or the target was.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:10 AM]
                      Okay, thank you!
                      
                      fiction [12:10 AM] 
                      ya basically
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:11 AM] 
                      I understand how the Role works, I'm just dumb and didn't put two and two together; so my mistake!!!
                      
                      fiction [12:11 AM] 
                      I WILL NEVER FORGIVEYOU
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:11 AM] 
                      :cry:
                      
                      fiction [12:11 AM] 
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 AM] 
                      its okay because i will always love you
                      
                      fiction [12:12 AM] 
                      now that the poker game started
                      
                      fiction [12:12 AM]
                      voting should be interesting kind of maybe
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 AM] 
                      I want to see it end up changing a close lynch.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 AM]
                      bcs awsm
                      
                      fiction [12:12 AM] 
                      what did you say you have?
                      
                      fiction [12:13 AM]
                      I only know the top hand this phase
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 AM] 
                      I think 4 of Hearts and 7 of Hearts.
                      
                      fiction [12:13 AM] 
                      ya you know you don't have the top hand rofl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 AM] 
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 AM]
                      I sort of figured when I got the original PM. :stuck_out_tongue:
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM] 
                      well, it's not bad in the long run maybe
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      you could get a straight
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      I haven't turned over the cards yet
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 AM] 
                      What are the chances of that though???
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM] 
                      it happens
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      you're already uh
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      3/5 of the waythere
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      just need a 5
                      
                      fiction [12:15 AM]
                      6
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:15 AM] 
                      Even then, there are 11 other Players; so I would imagine my chances would be numbered in that case.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:15 AM]
                      But I guess we'll see!
                      
                      fiction [12:15 AM] 
                      ya
                      
                      blind [1:09 AM] 
                      Well, it's a good thing I checked and sent a pm today. -_- Sorry about the confusion, was just copy/pasting like I said. Now I know. :anguished:
                      
                      blind [1:10 AM]
                      If anyone needs to get a hold of me, just pm me, it's the easiest way to. I'll download this app in the very near future, but for now it's bedtime.
                      
                      fiction [8:07 AM] 
                      :anguished:
                      
                      lames_may [1:03 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      lames_may [1:03 PM]
                      well, looks like wizard got me oops
                      
                      lames_may [1:54 PM] 
                      @charlesclaythorne: you got your seer result from Freeze?
                      
                      fiction [2:00 PM] 
                      is the game active?
                      
                      fiction [2:00 PM]
                      maybe I should have turned OOTT off
                      
                      fiction [2:00 PM]
                      :gong:
                      
                      lames_may [2:01 PM] 
                      somewhat, just white-noise
                      
                      blind [3:00 PM] 
                      People need to thread talk more please
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [4:57 PM] 
                      No.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [4:58 PM]
                      Wizards either acted on us or the seer targets.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [4:58 PM]
                      I mean, no, I didn't receive a seering.
                      
                      blind [6:01 PM] 
                      If that's the case, what are the odds of that Fuck us lmao
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM] 
                      I don't think it's that improbably, really.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:03 PM]
                      There are 12 Players, if I remember correctly?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:03 PM]
                      Wizards won't use their powers on themselves.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:03 PM]
                      So they each choose out of the 11 Players.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM]
                      We choose out of 9 Players.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM]
                      Since we already know each other.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM]
                      i should have paid attention in statistics i probably need to do that dumb thing with permutations or whatever its called
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:05 PM]
                      The thing is, the Wizards can target either of two Players to cancel a seering/wolfing.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:07 PM]
                      So given that they can target 11 Players, the chances of them hitting one of the four 'targets' would be 4/11 * 4/11 = 16/121???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:08 PM]
                      ~16/120 = 8/60 = 2/15 = 12.5%
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:08 PM]
                      okay maybe i didnt need to use permutations if i simplified it like that
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:08 PM]
                      idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:09 PM]
                      And if we take into consideration that people like Manti are probably going to be targeted for being a major player.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:09 PM]
                      We could use Bayes' Theorem to show that the probability would be greater than that.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:10 PM]
                      tl;dr: we need to kill the wizards soon or else we will be sad
                      
                      blind [7:50 PM] 
                      Must. Kill. Wizards. So who do you think is a blizzard?
                      
                      blind [10:31 PM] 
                      Dude, riot is mad as fuc =/
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:50 PM] 
                      Does he usually die early in TWGs?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:50 PM]
                      Or has he not played in a while?
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM] 
                      Hehu the game is balanced
                      
                      ----- Friday, May 23rd, 2014 -----
                      
                      blind [2:42 PM] 
                      They might start ganging up on me =( gradiant wants me give apparently! =X
                      
                      blind [2:43 PM]
                      Gone*
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [4:03 PM] 
                      We can probably turn a lynch around, hopefully.
                      
                      blind [5:31 PM] 
                      What's lynch seven right? I'm sure it won't come to that hopefully.
                      
                      fiction [5:32 PM] 
                      7
                      
                      fiction [5:32 PM]
                      that's insta
                      
                      fiction [5:32 PM]
                      we're not close yeah?
                      
                      blind [8:48 PM] 
                      Don't think so, I think most is two right now
                      
                      ----- Saturday, May 24th, 2014 -----
                      
                      blind [12:57 AM] 
                      wizard is down
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:32 AM] 
                      B)
                      
                      blind [2:35 AM] 
                      That was lucky
                      
                      blind [2:42 AM] 
                      Wow none of us voted him off either. Nice
                      
                      blind [4:37 AM] 
                      Guys hello, less than 24 hours.who we going next? I'm not going to sift through all this to see the plan. =x
                      
                      lames_may [12:00 PM] 
                      wtf lmfao
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:00 PM] 
                      HI AWESOMES MAY.
                      
                      lames_may [12:00 PM] 
                      I'll try Manti again.
                      
                      lames_may [12:00 PM]
                      Mash, go for gradiant
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:00 PM] 
                      I feel like Gradiant is trying to bait us into killing him.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:00 PM]
                      Yeah, I'll seer him.
                      
                      lames_may [12:01 PM] 
                      Blind will go for anyone who is not Manti, Gradiant, Funny, or Charu
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:01 PM] 
                      I think Wizard might be on Gradiant though, but idk.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:01 PM]
                      Could we keep swirl alive too???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:01 PM]
                      Because I'm going to be suspicious of him!!!
                      
                      lames_may [12:01 PM] 
                      Funny or Charu kill will be suspicious since they both voted on freezin...
                      
                      lames_may [12:02 PM]
                      yes mash
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:02 PM] 
                      swirl was on freezin too!
                      
                      lames_may [12:02 PM] 
                      I totally forgot about iluswirl lmao
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:02 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [12:02 PM] 
                      >
                      charlesclaythorne [12:01 PM]
                      Could we keep swirl alive too???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:01 PM]
                      Because I'm going to be suspicious of him!!!
                      
                      fiction [12:02 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [12:02 PM] 
                      we'll try to go for a Snivy lynch on day 2.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:02 PM] 
                      pro wolf tactics
                      
                      lames_may [12:02 PM] 
                      also, 1/2 wizard get lmao
                      
                      fiction [12:02 PM] 
                      so pro
                      
                      lames_may [12:03 PM] 
                      the odds that I actually nailed freezin as wizard .-.
                      
                      lames_may [12:03 PM]
                      inb4 manti is a wizard as well
                      
                      lames_may [12:03 PM]
                      I'm also guessing that riot was vanilla townie?
                      
                      fiction [12:04 PM] 
                      he flipped green
                      
                      lames_may [12:04 PM] 
                      ah. anyhow
                      
                      lames_may [12:04 PM]
                      before I forget
                      
                      lames_may [12:05 PM]
                      @fiction: gonna seer Manti
                      
                      fiction [12:05 PM] 
                      k
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:05 PM] 
                      Oh, I should do that too.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:05 PM]
                      @fiction: gonna seer Gradiant
                      
                      fiction [12:05 PM] 
                      k
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:05 PM] 
                      k
                      
                      lames_may [12:05 PM] 
                      q
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM] 
                      wat do when 3 girls like you
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM]
                      and you kissed all of them and now you can move forward
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM]
                      with either one of them?
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM]
                      wat do
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM]
                      confused
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:06 PM] 
                      use your dating sim skills
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM] 
                      wow
                      
                      lames_may [12:06 PM] 
                      you could be like afro and lynch all liars
                      
                      fiction [12:06 PM] 
                      so lynch myself
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:06 PM] 
                      nooo
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM] 
                      ya it's weird
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM]
                      in a matter of a week ina  half
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM]
                      I got three girls I've been dating for about a month
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM]
                      to want to mvoe forward
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM]
                      kind of wondering wat do
                      
                      fiction [12:07 PM]
                      because somebody's feelinugs are going to get hurt so
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      > use your dating sim skills
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [12:08 PM] 
                      hue
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM] 
                      they're also old
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      so that makes things harder
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      32 30 26
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      well, 26 is ok
                      
                      fiction [12:08 PM]
                      o man
                      
                      lames_may [12:09 PM] 
                      extreme bachelor
                      
                      fiction [12:09 PM] 
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      fiction [12:09 PM]
                      :anguished:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:10 PM] 
                      So you like all three of them?
                      
                      fiction [12:10 PM] 
                      here's the rundown
                      
                      fiction [12:10 PM]
                      32 y/o is cute, elegant and extremely intelligent but cynical
                      
                      fiction [12:10 PM]
                      which is cool
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      30 y/o is really cute, quiet but opens up if you're into the hitngs she likes
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      namely drugs
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      the plan was to drop acid and do molly with her
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      one weekend
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      26 y/o is ok
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      maybe fun, but probably not
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      in terms of relationship material I think 32 and 30 y/o take the cake maybe
                      
                      lames_may [12:11 PM] 
                      ^
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM] 
                      32 is safe and probably better long term
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      30 y/o is a wild card
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM]
                      but that's exciting
                      
                      lames_may [12:11 PM] 
                      32
                      
                      fiction [12:11 PM] 
                      also drugs
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 PM] 
                      Are you the type to mind drugs much?
                      
                      fiction [12:12 PM] 
                      I love drugs
                      
                      fiction [12:12 PM]
                      charles want to get some painkillers
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 PM] 
                      And is she experiencing any problems with them, like overdosing or abuse or otherwise?
                      
                      fiction [12:12 PM] 
                      nah
                      
                      fiction [12:12 PM]
                      she's coo
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:12 PM] 
                      sry the only drugs i do are caffeine in my earl grey
                      
                      lames_may [12:13 PM] 
                      huehue
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 PM] 
                      sometimes i put in three sugars
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM] 
                      you should drop some acid mannnnnnnnn
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 PM] 
                      im pretty hardcore if i say so myself
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM] 
                      I actually haven't droped acid
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      but I want to
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      so bad
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      I think mdma is next on my list, I'm pretty tame
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      I haven't done anything insane
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      mdma and cocaine are next
                      
                      fiction [12:13 PM]
                      yes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 PM] 
                      I feel that if you trust the 30 year old not to go too astray with the drugs and that you both can avoid addiction or finding any serious trouble with them, she might be the best for you.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 PM]
                      If I were in your shoes, I would go for the 32 year old though.
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM] 
                      rofl oh man maybe
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM]
                      she's cute and she's quiet and get along it's nice
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 PM] 
                      But I'm boring and safe, so...!
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM] 
                      but I think it's a bit on the superficial level
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM]
                      which is fine
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM]
                      the 32 y/o and I connect on a much deeper level in terms of what we talk about
                      
                      fiction [12:14 PM]
                      but eh
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 PM] 
                      I don't think superficiality is necessarily bad so long as the person underneath isn't bad either.
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM] 
                      maybe I'll just got out with all three
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      and keep it going
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      did that a couple of months ago
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      it was hard
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      girl1 and girl2
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      codename
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      in nyc that's easy because everyone's busy
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      but it was like
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      oh wow what did I say to girl1
                      
                      fiction [12:15 PM]
                      that I didn't tell girl2
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      it was like
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      .......TWG
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      :neutral_face:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 PM] 
                      omg do you live in nyc
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      do you live in nyc
                      
                      lames_may [12:16 PM] 
                      twilight syndrome game
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 PM] 
                      Long Island, but I'm literally three houses from Queens; so close enough!!!
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM] 
                      oh wow
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      yeah
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      you should come to chinatown
                      
                      fiction [12:16 PM]
                      there's a sweet arcade there
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      popn iidx itg piu ddrx3 ddr extreme
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      rerave
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      ..skeeball
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM] 
                      omg
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      let me know when you
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      re in the area
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      I go there all the time
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      it's like 6 mins away from my apartment
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      walking
                      
                      lames_may [12:17 PM] 
                      skeeballing is the best
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM] 
                      but fiction what if im a serial killer
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM] 
                      whatever I've met worse
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      you'd be like
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      the 50th person
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      I meet from the itnernet
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM] 
                      im honoured
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      fiction [12:17 PM]
                      also you
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM]
                      re like
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM]
                      what
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM]
                      18
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM]
                      harmless
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 PM] 
                      shush
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 PM]
                      im a big boy now
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM] 
                      at least you're ... legal
                      
                      fiction [12:18 PM]
                      :wink:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 PM] 
                      :wink:
                      
                      lames_may [12:18 PM] 
                      :3
                      
                      lames_may [12:18 PM]
                      anyhow, gotta hop off now, need to do stuff in...life like, bbq and whatnot zzz
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:19 PM] 
                      Have fun, Awesomes May!!!
                      
                      blind [2:23 PM] 
                      This decision is kinda hard. Literally everyone is under suspicion besides us.
                      
                      blind [2:25 PM]
                      I'm thinking blank then? Let me know how you feel asap plz.
                      
                      blind [2:26 PM]
                      @charlesclaythorne
                      
                      blind [2:26 PM]
                      @lames_may
                      
                      blind [3:21 PM] 
                      Fuck it @fiction  kill blanky
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM] 
                      So Charles seered gradient James seered Manti and you're killing blank
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM]
                      Ok
                      
                      blind [4:03 PM] 
                      Most boring game I've played yet -_- no one is talking much in thread =(
                      
                      lames_may [4:06 PM] 
                      Yeah, killing blanket is most probable pick since its biting the dust...
                      
                      blind [4:08 PM] 
                      That's what I was thinking.
                      
                      lames_may [4:10 PM] 
                      If anything, Day 2 target lynch shuld be either funny, charu or iluswirl
                      
                      lames_may [4:11 PM]
                      I'll laugh if blanket was a wizard
                      
                      lames_may [4:26 PM] 
                      Also, that's the cost of OOT games x:
                      
                      lames_may [4:35 PM] 
                      Heh, I like to be frivolous to everyone x3
                      
                      blind [4:44 PM] 
                      True. I'd be funny as Hell if he is. Easy pickings after that.
                      
                      lames_may [4:46 PM] 
                      But, let's all see what happen at end of phase
                      
                      blind [5:09 PM] 
                      Right. Most definitely
                      
                      lames_may [5:10 PM] 
                      I just hope wizard don't block either of us.
                      
                      lames_may [5:10 PM]
                      @fiction: Do wizards get a pm saying if their block was successful or not?
                      
                      blind [5:12 PM] 
                      Yeah, first night was unfortunate. =/
                      
                      lames_may [5:14 PM] 
                      But imo, a kill is more important than seers
                      
                      lames_may [5:15 PM]
                      Because imagine if they blocked you instead of charles and I
                      
                      lames_may [5:15 PM]
                      it would have ended in a wolf lynch rather than a wizard lynch
                      
                      blind [5:15 PM] 
                      Right.
                      
                      blind [5:15 PM]
                      Possibly
                      
                      blind [5:16 PM]
                      It's 7 to 3 right now, so they still have high odds to pick each other off.
                      
                      lames_may [5:18 PM] 
                      Anyhow, I'm sure that we'll get a wizard in this set
                      
                      lames_may [5:18 PM]
                      either by seer or by kill
                      
                      blind [5:21 PM] 
                      Hopefully
                      
                      lames_may [5:33 PM] 
                      Anyhow, at least we can talk on here and whatnot. Anyhow, calling Manti to be wizard since my initial read on Freeze was spot-on lmfao
                      
                      lames_may [5:55 PM] 
                      You know what I find funny, both gradiant and blanket are saying that they might be killed. rofl
                      
                      blind [6:08 PM] 
                      Fuck, I don't want call outs to come true.
                      
                      lames_may [6:09 PM] 
                      but it'll be funny lmao
                      
                      blind [7:30 PM] 
                      I really wanna take gradiant out. He just pisses me off.
                      
                      fiction [8:38 PM] 
                      @lames_may: no pm
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:04 PM] 
                      I'm glad I'm not the only one, blind.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:04 PM]
                      I don't think there's anything wrong with a ____________ wolfing either.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:05 PM]
                      We should totally make Humans lynch another Wizard Day 2 because so gr8
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:05 PM]
                      OH, WAIT
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:05 PM]
                      WOW
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      I AM
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      SO
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      STUPID
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      okay so im really bad at putting chat names together for here and in the game and blind is blindreper
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      every time i read the topic i keep forgetting who my other wolf partner is
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:06 PM]
                      is there a delete button now i want to get rid of these messages
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [9:14 PM] 
                      as you can see, i am very adept at twging
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:20 PM] 
                      Anywayyyyy.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      James May told me over Skype that dancegurl thinks that Gradiant is trying to distance himself from us; so we should try to prove her wrong or something????
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      [9:57:25 PM] su...goi...?: Mash \o/
                      [10:01:45 PM] Mashi: we gona win thiw twig
                      [10:01:52 PM] Mashi: this twig too
                      [10:03:30 PM] su...goi...?: Yes heh. Anyhow, funny is suspicious of gradiant since he's pulling off distancing tactics on you and blind lmao
                      [10:03:57 PM] su...goi...?: But, she is suspecting a gradiant/blind combo.
                      [10:04:21 PM] Mashi: lol
                      [10:04:53 PM] su...goi...?: Yeah lmao
                      [10:04:54 PM] Mashi: I think I can convince her otherwise if I have a chance to speak with her.
                      [10:05:22 PM] Mashi: I just need to be honest and say I don't like Gradiant and she'll probably figure Gradiant is just being a meanie!!!
                      [10:07:42 PM] su...goi...?: lol, distancing tactic works best so you and blind try to distance yourselves from gradiant next day phase
                      [10:16:16 PM] Mashi: That shouldn't be much of a problem!
                      [10:16:22 PM] Mashi: We'll be fine, don't worry!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      dare
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      sugoi is james may
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:23 PM]
                      and im mashi
                      
                      blind [11:47 PM] 
                      So I get that they think I'm a wolf?
                      
                      ----- Sunday, May 25th, 2014 -----
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 AM] 
                      No results.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:13 AM]
                      I doubt I was bubbled; so Gradient is likely Human.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:25 AM] 
                      wait wow we are so dumb
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:25 AM]
                      Manti and Freeze are normal Humans.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:25 AM]
                      wait no nvm
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:25 AM]
                      im dumb still
                      
                      blind [12:53 AM] 
                      God dammit what are the results? Lol
                      
                      blind [8:16 AM] 
                      Wtf peeps -_-
                      
                      blind [9:46 AM] 
                      Ok, well 8 of hearts and 8 of diamonds is showing. My hand is useless. Lol. I definitely don't have the best hand.
                      
                      blind [11:02 AM] 
                      Hello @lames_may @charlesclaythorne
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:06 AM] 
                      Me neither. :disappointed:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [7:14 PM] 
                      [9:50:47 AM] su...goi...?: Mash, vote for Gradiant and try to push that distancing.
                      [11:04:18 AM] Mashi: jamaaas
                      [11:04:31 AM] Mashi: then i need to make up a reason for voting him : <
                      [11:28:25 AM] su...goi...?: Hmm...try to force a charu/gradiant kitb. I have funny in my small circle and she's attempting to make a gradiant/you kitb. If anything, distance yourself from both gradiant and charu.
                      [4:51:07 PM] su...goi...?: Mash, what was Gradiant's colour?
                      [4:54:33 PM] Mashi: No result.
                      [4:55:29 PM] su...goi...?: Damb. Someone's onto you...
                      [4:55:52 PM] Mashi: No, I'm pretty sure Gradiant was bubbled.
                      [4:55:55 PM] su...goi...?: Also, fuck mobile internet lmao. Whats the vote so far?
                      [4:56:10 PM] Mashi: Makes more sense, since he suspected he would be killed.
                      [4:56:36 PM] Mashi: Let me check!
                      [4:56:39 PM] su...goi...?: Mobile inernet hates ffr x.x
                      [4:57:36 PM] Mashi: Vote on Charu from funnygurl, vote on Charu from me, vote on you from Charu, vote on Gradiant from you, vote on swirl from blindreper,
                      [4:57:46 PM] Mashi: So two on Charu, one on swirl, one on Gradiant.
                      [4:58:56 PM] su...goi...?: Good. Lets try to keep it like that. An inactive manti is good for us. This is good on a OOT game.
                      [5:00:39 PM] Mashi: :wink:
                      [5:00:54 PM] su...goi...?: Actually, manti is a green.
                      [5:01:09 PM] su...goi...?: Owait fml fiction placed it on slack oops
                      [5:01:31 PM] su...goi...?: Then again, my mobile stuff hates fiffer and slack x.x
                      [5:02:19 PM] su...goi...?: Wait, I think I know who is the wizard...
                      [5:02:27 PM] su...goi...?: Might be Charu
                      [5:02:34 PM] Mashi: lolololololololol
                      [5:03:34 PM] su...goi...?: Well, Charu had always been adamant on Gradiant's humanity. It would make sense if he was the wizard.
                      [5:04:20 PM] su...goi...?: Only other possibility is that Gradiant is wizard and bubbled you.
                      [5:04:37 PM] su...goi...?: Since heseems to be against you.
                      [5:04:57 PM] su...goi...?: Also, funny sees you as town but charu sees you as wolf.
                      [5:04:58 PM] Mashi: ;(
                      [5:05:10 PM] Mashi: well funny is cool and charu is uncool
                      [5:05:35 PM] Mashi: also didnt funny think i was a wolf like 2 hours ago
                      [5:06:38 PM] su...goi...?: She thinks theres a wolf between you and gradiant but I managed to convince her to lean more towards Gradiant
                      [5:07:15 PM] Mashi: \o/
                      [5:07:24 PM] Mashi: ty awesomes may
                      [5:07:40 PM] su...goi...?: Np lmao
                      [5:48:25 PM] su...goi...?: Also, seeking Manti as D3 lynch target. I'll seer Charu and you'll seer funny. Blind kills swirl or someone not Manti/our seer targets
                      
                      blind [7:19 PM] 
                      I'll kill dance then.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [7:28 PM] 
                      rip
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [7:28 PM]
                      i like danceguy
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [7:28 PM]
                      hes so quirky
                      
                      blind [8:17 PM] 
                      I know. He's awesome, but everyone else will seem fishy if they die because they're all fighting.
                      
                      blind [8:34 PM] 
                      I'm still confused on seer results lol.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:09 PM] 
                      Mine failed, James seered Manti Green.
                      
                      blind [11:40 PM] 
                      Ok thanks! Lol
                      
                      ----- Monday, May 26th, 2014 -----
                      
                      blind [12:48 AM] 
                      James is getting kinda ganged up on =(
                      
                      blind [1:44 PM] 
                      Fucking Fuck gradiant and his arrogant attitude.
                      
                      fiction [2:41 PM] 
                      hehu you wou;dn
                      
                      fiction [2:41 PM]
                      t like me
                      
                      fiction [2:41 PM]
                      I guess I'll play next game if it's good
                      
                      fiction [2:41 PM]
                      but everyone talks on skype and that's BS
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [4:58 PM] 
                      its so be specific
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:00 PM]
                      [3:36:51 PM] su...goi...?: Mash, my net died last night >_>
                      [3:37:12 PM] su...goi...?: Also, I just noticed, why blind picked blanket...
                      [4:39:35 PM] su...goi...?: Alright. I managed to convince charu that I'm a blue. Has anyone asked if you have spoken to me?
                      [4:44:37 PM] Mashi: No, no one's asked yet, but I was considering faking a log with you.
                      [4:44:49 PM] Mashi: Since we're bfffffffffs and it would be weird to have no log to show for it.
                      [4:45:10 PM] su...goi...?: Have a fake log ready
                      [4:45:33 PM] Mashi: okieee
                      [4:49:50 PM] su...goi...?: We kill Manti night 3.
                      [4:50:05 PM] Mashi: Roger that!!!
                      [4:50:16 PM] Mashi: Looks like we won't be able to lynch him.
                      [4:52:43 PM] su...goi...?: If anything. We need to keep Charu, gradiant and funny alive and anyone else who is a blue.
                      [4:53:03 PM] su...goi...?: Because if anyone who is a blue dies, I am fucked.
                      [4:54:04 PM] Mashi: unless we kill charu
                      [4:54:30 PM] Mashi: do you think we would be able to lynch him at all
                      [4:54:59 PM] su...goi...?: But flip is on
                      [4:55:27 PM] su...goi...?: Seer Charu. I'll seer dance. Anyone who is green we kill.
                      [4:55:41 PM] Mashi: why would charu think youre wizard if hes wizard though
                      [4:56:09 PM] su...goi...?: Because if he dies the dart goes on me.
                      [4:56:29 PM] Mashi: :disappointed:
                      [4:56:45 PM] su...goi...?: We need to be clear on that with blind.
                      [4:57:12 PM] su...goi...?: Have blind vote on Charu. The votes are still 2 on me right?
                      [4:57:50 PM] Mashi: Yeah.
                      [4:58:11 PM] Mashi: I will copy and paste this log to Wolf Slack.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:00 PM]
                      [4:59:39 PM] su...goi...?: We kill manti night 3, seer dance and swirl.
                      [5:00:19 PM] Mashi: Roger that!
                      
                      blind [5:06 PM] 
                      For the love of god just talk in here.
                      
                      fiction [7:02 PM] 
                      everyone uses skype for some bizarre reason
                      
                      fiction [7:02 PM]
                      not sure why people can't consolidate twig chat here
                      
                      fiction [7:02 PM]
                      and do everything else everywhere else
                      
                      blind [7:05 PM] 
                      Yeah, they basically just talk and I'm in the shadows the whole time. I know their the seer wolves but cmon.
                      
                      fiction [7:05 PM] 
                      hahahaha
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:12 PM] 
                      lololololol omg blind
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:12 PM]
                      you are
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:12 PM]
                      getting gradiant REKT
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:13 PM]
                      im sorry i love you two, i promise to chat here more
                      
                      blind [8:15 PM] 
                      Ok thanks!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:18 PM] 
                      I think I'll make a post in a bit protecting Gradiant maybe, but idk.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:18 PM]
                      Well, not so much protecting
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:19 PM]
                      But giving my thoughts that I feel he might be Human.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:19 PM]
                      Whatever, we'll see how lazy I am!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:19 PM]
                      HI FICTION.
                      
                      fiction [8:20 PM] 
                      hi
                      
                      fiction [8:20 PM]
                      what do the wolves need from the host
                      
                      fiction [8:20 PM]
                      tips guidance help?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:23 PM] 
                      how do we win
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:23 PM]
                      can you tell us the rolls pls ty
                      
                      blind [8:58 PM] 
                      Honest question: how many non wolves do there need to be for it to be a game ender? 3?
                      
                      fiction [9:00 PM] 
                      game ends when # of wolves = # of humans after a lynch
                      
                      fiction [9:00 PM]
                      or when # of humans > # of wolves after a lynch
                      
                      fiction [9:00 PM]
                      =>
                      
                      blind [9:04 PM] 
                      Ahh, ok thanks!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:41 PM] 
                      [9:18:52 PM] su...goi...?: Any vote update?
                      [9:28:07 PM] su...goi...?: Have blind switch to Manti. Change to Manti towards eod. I got charu and gradiant convinced I am blue.
                      [9:29:44 PM] su...goi...?: Do not let blind kill Charu next night. I'll figure out who to kill night 3
                      [9:45:15 PM] su...goi...?: We got this. Funny is the last wizard. We need to keep her alive at all cost.
                      [9:51:20 PM] su...goi...?: If she dies, I will be fucked.
                      [9:51:54 PM] su...goi...?: Relay this to blind.
                      [9:52:39 PM] su...goi...?: Funny is going to bubble me.
                      [10:14:19 PM] su...goi...?: Lynch Manti. Relay it to Blind.
                      [10:36:01 PM] su...goi...?: Actually dance x:
                      [10:36:41 PM] su...goi...?: I'm in an alliance with Charu and Gradiant. Also working stuff out with funny.
                      [10:39:45 PM] Mashi: what is going on
                      
                      blind [10:48 PM] 
                      I'm voting gradiant Fuck him
                      
                      fiction [10:49 PM] 
                      :dong: I am so turned on right now
                      
                      fiction [10:49 PM]
                      > I'm voting gradiant Fuck him
                      
                      fiction [10:49 PM]
                      oh yes, this is what gets me going
                      
                      fiction [10:49 PM]
                      unf
                      
                      fiction [10:49 PM]
                      biting my lip so hard
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:00 PM] 
                      fiction do i turn you on too
                      
                      fiction [11:00 PM] 
                      no
                      
                      fiction [11:00 PM]
                      because you're not using slack
                      
                      fiction [11:00 PM]
                      and that's a major boner killer
                      
                      blind [11:12 PM] 
                      ^^
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM] 
                      what i am totally using slack
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM]
                      :cry:
                      
                      fiction [11:20 PM] 
                      u r not
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM] 
                      ya i am
                      
                      fiction [11:20 PM] 
                      check out these awesome log saving powers
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM] 
                      i only use skype because james may contacts me first :disappointed:
                      fiction 
                      [11:21 PM] 
                       Added wow charles doesn't use slack here's the proof in wolves-cxv  
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM] 
                      what i am totally using slack
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM]
                      :cry:
                      fiction [11:20 PM] 
                      u r not
                      charlesclaythorne [11:20 PM] 
                      ya i am
                      173b TEXT • Edit • New window • View raw • Add comment
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:21 PM] 
                      and ive tried posting in cxv before too!!!
                      
                      blind [11:21 PM] 
                      Relay to him to stop being a bitch and use slack
                      
                      fiction [11:21 PM] 
                      HAHAHAHAHA
                      
                      fiction [11:21 PM]
                      omg blind is my favorite player now
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:21 PM] 
                      okay i will copy and paste that to him
                      
                      blind [11:21 PM] 
                      <3
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM] 
                      :heart:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM]
                      how come yours was in text and mine wasnt
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM]
                      < 3
                      
                      blind [11:22 PM] 
                      No idea
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM] 
                      but yours doesnt have a space
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM]
                      hmm
                      
                      blind [11:22 PM] 
                      Nope
                      
                      fiction [11:22 PM] 
                      :heart:
                      
                      blind [11:22 PM] 
                      <3
                      
                      blind [11:22 PM]
                      I'm just cool
                      
                      fiction [11:22 PM] 
                      :heart:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM] 
                      blind is clearly a wizard
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:22 PM]
                      reroll
                      
                      fiction [11:23 PM] 
                      totes
                      
                      blind [11:23 PM] 
                      Lol phone maybe?
                      
                      blind [11:23 PM]
                      S4
                      
                      fiction [11:23 PM] 
                      I'm on y a computer
                      
                      fiction [11:23 PM]
                      WEB APP WHAT
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:23 PM] 
                      I'm on y a laptop.
                      
                      fiction [11:23 PM] 
                      cool
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:24 PM] 
                      fiction are like half the players in this game new
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM] 
                      no
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM]
                      they've played before
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM]
                      I think the only person who hasn't played in twg before
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM]
                      is blind
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM]
                      he only played in tgb
                      
                      fiction [11:24 PM]
                      wis is arguably kind of like it is here
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM]
                      but probably better over there
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM]
                      because people are at least funny
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM]
                      and have balls and have reasons other than strategy
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM]
                      and archetypical strategy
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM]
                      for their actions
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:25 PM] 
                      i dont understand how logic works on ffr
                      
                      fiction [11:25 PM] 
                      like killing someone because fuck them
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM]
                      there's a sort of hivemind amongst some players
                      
                      blind [11:26 PM] 
                      Lol tgb in twg.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:26 PM] 
                      on llf i kill people who arent my friends as a wolf because rip
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM] 
                      and there are others who don't participate in that
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM]
                      and there are others who will simply sit and actually analyze a situation
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM]
                      without being too involved
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM]
                      and there are others who will control the whole game
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM]
                      it's about figuring out who does what and why
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:26 PM] 
                      oh yeah btw fiction
                      
                      fiction [11:26 PM] 
                      people are paired here by how they think
                      
                      blind [11:26 PM] 
                      Yeah, that's what I'm trying to learn.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:27 PM] 
                      i agree on your stance regarding jtwg 100%
                      
                      fiction [11:27 PM] 
                      and you can tell very easily how that is diviided by generaitonal gap
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:27 PM] 
                      u r cool
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:27 PM]
                      is the situation with that improving at all
                      
                      fiction [11:27 PM] 
                      no
                      
                      fiction [11:27 PM]
                      I want it to get better
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      but I work against myself
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      in the public's view
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      because I am unpredictable and do things how I want
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      and that anatgonizes me
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      and then people think I'm mean sometimes
                      
                      fiction [11:28 PM]
                      but there are a few out there who know where my :heart: is
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM] 
                      :heart:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM]
                      im just sort of appalled by how james may is getting away with his stunt
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM]
                      i mean i think its sort of hilarious
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:29 PM]
                      but its the first time ive seen something like this actually happen and work
                      
                      fiction [11:29 PM] 
                      I CAN'T COMMEND
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      OR COMMENT
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:30 PM] 
                      sry
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM] 
                      MAYBE I'M BLUE AND I'M GOING TO WIN
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:30 PM] 
                      !!!!!!!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:30 PM]
                      fiction is the most dastardly special
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM] 
                      I want to play again
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      maybe I'll play
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      next game
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      if it's good
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      and if it's not from mafiascum
                      
                      fiction [11:30 PM]
                      and if it's like actually good?
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      show a couple of people a couple of things
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      and yell at people and hurt feelings yes can't wait
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM] 
                      what if
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM]
                      i host a game?!?!??!?!?!?!?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM]
                      i dont even know if i can lol
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM] 
                      is it going to be good
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      you can
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      we let bdn host games so.......
                      
                      fiction [11:31 PM]
                      (sick burn)
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 PM] 
                      knowing me, i will make up a game 15 minutes before the deadline and hope it is good
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM] 
                      if you want to host a game
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      send me a PM
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      current hosts collect games
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      and make the game voting thread
                      
                      fiction [11:32 PM]
                      instead of making a host signups
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:32 PM] 
                      this forum is sooo different from what im used tooo
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:32 PM]
                      hey does ffr still have lvp
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      i never liked that; negative reinforcement like never works
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      or was that called omission training
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      whatever it is
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      what should this twg theme be
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      maybe it should haveee
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:33 PM]
                      bananas
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:34 PM]
                      should i make it a fruit twg
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:34 PM]
                      no thats boring
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM] 
                      well we are very negative here
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      or used to be
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      I mean
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      people make stupid decisions all the time
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      and we call people out on it]
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      I think it'simportant
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      because the you in the game is different from the you outside of the game
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      even though they often collide and ocnverge
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      so
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      not sure about labeling LVP
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      but if there's a stupid decision
                      
                      fiction [11:34 PM]
                      I'll say it
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM] 
                      Yeah, I can understand that.
                      
                      fiction [11:35 PM] 
                      ya this was dumb guys
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM] 
                      So long as it's constructive when it can be, I'm usually fine with that kind of stuff.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      I just don't like scaring away new Players by outright insulting them because a number of TWGers started off inexperienced.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      omg i used to be
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      so
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      terrible
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      you dont even know
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:35 PM]
                      one time
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM]
                      i was a wolf
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM]
                      and
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM]
                      i wolfed myself
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM] 
                      yeah new players don't get bad treatment here
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      not really
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      wow ok
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      well
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      can't be as bad as uh
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      shit
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM] 
                      lumphobo
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      MAN
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM] 
                      IT WAS THAT BAD.
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM] 
                      that guy came out in the thread and was like
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      ok guys
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      question
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM]
                      how do I wilf people
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM] 
                      lololololololololl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM]
                      omg
                      
                      fiction [11:36 PM] 
                      and I'm like ok lumphobo maybe twig isn't for you bye
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:36 PM] 
                      I've seen something like that once too.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:37 PM]
                      One of the Wolves posted in the thread as a response to his Wolf Partner "I like that.  So who we wolf tonight? :wink: "
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:37 PM]
                      lololololol omg the stories of jtwg
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:37 PM]
                      if theyre good for one thing its comedy at least
                      
                      fiction [11:38 PM] 
                      what's up with manti rofl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:38 PM] 
                      if manti hasnt lynched all the wolves by day 2, he has to be a wolf!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:39 PM]
                      speaking of which, is manti really godly at twg or something
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM] 
                      manti and I started together so many years ago
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:39 PM] 
                      i always viewed him as some fictitious twg deity, but then i realised hes a person that exists
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM] 
                      yeah he's stopped playing for a bit
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM]
                      all of us old players have had a hiatus of some sort
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM]
                      its great when we all come back
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM]
                      to spice thing sup for you guys
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM]
                      because you guys play the same way
                      
                      fiction [11:39 PM]
                      and it's boring
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:40 PM] 
                      i want to play with you fictiooon
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:40 PM]
                      i dont play the same way
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM] 
                      manti is good
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:40 PM] 
                      im new and fabulous
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM] 
                      like, he's a sort of leader type guy
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      and he'll sit in the back
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      and read everything
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      and draw relationship maps
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      and then project behaviour
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:40 PM] 
                      omg thats so cute
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM] 
                      as in behaviour projections
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      this should happen by here
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      that should have happened by now if
                      
                      fiction [11:40 PM]
                      that sort of thing
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      he's sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but I see where he's coming from
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      what's good about him is that he doesn't just base it off of players or behavior or timeline
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      but instead actually draw relationships between people?
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      where he can find them
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      and that influences his votes and what he says in the thread
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      he's a very eays read for me
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      not so much for everyone else
                      
                      fiction [11:41 PM]
                      because he's elevated so much
                      
                      fiction [11:42 PM]
                      everyone's like
                      
                      fiction [11:42 PM]
                      'omg manti'
                      
                      fiction [11:42 PM]
                      and I'm like
                      
                      fiction [11:42 PM]
                      lol manti .....
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:42 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:42 PM]
                      Sounds like you two have a good friendship/rivalry going then?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:42 PM]
                      Maybe we should rename it the Fiction Rule?!?!?
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM] 
                      not really
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      I mean, manti knows me better than most players
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      he knows what I believe in
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      but I make a point to be unpredictable
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      but it's all grounded in something a little bit heavier and tangible
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      than nonsense
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      it's not about being random
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      so he often ends up uncovering
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      why I do things
                      
                      fiction [11:43 PM]
                      and telling the threa
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      which I think is super endearing
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      I'm like a gun
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      and he's like the ballistics investigator
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      or the shooter
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      depends
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:44 PM] 
                      so if hes the shooter hes a wolf and if hes the investigator hes a human???
                      
                      fiction [11:44 PM] 
                      no, it just depends on how we get along during the game
                      
                      fiction [11:45 PM]
                      where we stand on the moa
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM] 
                      no i was making a joke
                      
                      fiction [11:45 PM] 
                      map*
                      
                      fiction [11:45 PM]
                      o
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [11:45 PM] 
                      ha ha hah..
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM] 
                      it wasnt a funny joke fine :disappointed:
                      
                      fiction [11:45 PM] 
                      ....hahhhhh
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM] 
                      I would be interested in playing with you though.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM]
                      You sound super fun!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:45 PM]
                      WE COULD USE SLACK.
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM] 
                      wow slack being used no way
                      
                      blind [11:46 PM] 
                      Oh yeah, start then ya fucks
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM] 
                      manti is great to play with when he's interested in the game
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      manti and I may often sit on poposite sides of the table
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      but we can bargai
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      n
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      and make deals
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      and generally honor them maybe
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      fiction [11:46 PM]
                      if we don't we like get it?
                      
                      fiction [11:47 PM]
                      so it's fine
                      
                      fiction [11:47 PM]
                      but we're often playing three four levels in
                      
                      fiction [11:47 PM]
                      with all the what ifs
                      
                      fiction [11:47 PM]
                      ya just talk to manti about me rofl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:50 PM] 
                      I will do so after the game!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:50 PM]
                      Because I am worried that if I tell him I was talking to you about him, he will be suspicious no matter what excuse I use!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:50 PM]
                      Is he even on Slack???
                      
                      fiction [11:50 PM] 
                      just got on now
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:51 PM] 
                      who is heeee
                      
                      fiction [11:51 PM] 
                      it's his username
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:51 PM] 
                      im typing in manti in the user search and its not giving me anything :disappointed:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:51 PM]
                      oh nvm
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:51 PM]
                      i had to type the actual dark part
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:51 PM]
                      dumb
                      
                      fiction [11:51 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:56 PM] 
                      4 minutes until rip
                      
                      blind [11:58 PM] 
                      And one step closer to hopefully pulling off a win.
                      
                      ----- Yesterday May 27th, 2014 -----
                      
                      fiction [12:06 AM] 
                      pop the champaign yo
                      
                      fiction [12:07 AM]
                      do the seers want to seer people? :neutral_face:
                      
                      blind [12:08 AM] 
                      Personally I think it's best bet to kill dark right now because he's biggest threat to Charu and gradiant. Opinions?
                      
                      fiction [12:09 AM] 
                      I think you guys have a bigger problem
                      
                      blind [12:18 AM] 
                      Can you share or no?
                      
                      fiction [12:18 AM] 
                      it's nothing that isn't in the thread
                      
                      fiction [12:18 AM]
                      if and when I make comments like that
                      
                      fiction [12:18 AM]
                      it's always stuff I can share with the wolf team
                      
                      fiction [12:18 AM]
                      never something outside of it
                      
                      fiction [12:18 AM]
                      when I host I play with wolves because I'm in the channel
                      
                      fiction [12:19 AM]
                      plus with cardflips I can comment on things more openly
                      
                      fiction [12:19 AM]
                      public data stuff
                      
                      blind [12:20 AM] 
                      I know that the chat log might Fuck James, so idk who to probably kill because idk who would believe it.
                      
                      blind [12:21 AM]
                      I would kill Charu, but he has the fake claim and humans will lynch him for our win. Hopefully. Dance, Fuck idk about dance he hasn't been able to say much this game. Swirl and gradiant are eh. Dark might figure something out on us.
                      
                      blind [12:30 AM] 
                      God dammit @lames_may  @charlesclaythorne
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM] 
                      sorry what
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      James May has like a 99% chance of going rip next Phase; so long as Humans aren't dumb.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      BUT AT THIS POINT, I CAN'T TELL FOR SURE.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      Umm, let's seee.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      We should go for a kill on someone who would be difficult to lynch later on.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:33 AM]
                      We only need to survive one more lynch to win.
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      Exactly. Seering is pointless now. Who to kill.... even if he did we still have us and we don't lose right?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      no seering is our most important decision
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:35 AM]
                      @fiction Seer James May.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:35 AM]
                      i bet hes a wolf
                      
                      blind [12:35 AM] 
                      There's no more blues I thought?
                      
                      blind [12:35 AM]
                      Oh yeah, great idea!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:35 AM] 
                      Yeah, if the Humans don't lynch three straight Wolves, they lose.
                      
                      fiction [12:35 AM] 
                      @charlesclaythorne: rofl
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:35 AM] 
                      So any one of us needs to survive just one Day Phase.
                      
                      blind [12:36 AM] 
                      We need to kill gradiant. Charu is pushing hard not to kill him. He'd be hardest to convince to lynch. Amiright?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 AM] 
                      I think we could pull a lynch on Gradiant/Charu potentially, actually.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 AM]
                      I was actually thinking swirl, but I could be wrong about the general atmosphere of the game.
                      
                      blind [12:37 AM] 
                      Yeah? Well, we need to decide =(
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 AM] 
                      Let's see what they're discussing in CXV!!!
                      
                      blind [12:38 AM] 
                      Nothing lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:38 AM] 
                      okay so we need to wolf not try hards according to dance
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:38 AM]
                      he is our grace so he must be right
                      
                      blind [12:39 AM] 
                      Lol right
                      
                      fiction [12:40 AM] 
                      try as hard as you want please
                      
                      blind [12:40 AM] 
                      So dance swirl or dark if you think we can convince gradiant/Charu lynch
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:42 AM] 
                      theres also the fun option where we leave it to random.org and then see where it takes us
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:42 AM]
                      thats what i would do but then i think james may would get mad
                      
                      blind [12:43 AM] 
                      Well I'm mad he made you messenger so Fuck it.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM] 
                      Apparently, he's been having trouble getting onto Slack, I think.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM]
                      Bad Internet or something idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM]
                      Oh, actually, I take back what I said, Charu/Gradiant is good.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM]
                      I forgot we had cardflip.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM]
                      James May will flip Red and practically confirm those two's humanity.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM]
                      So yeah, your first decision was good!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:45 AM]
                      brb i need cough drops and medicine
                      
                      blind [12:45 AM] 
                      To kill gradiant?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:45 AM] 
                      Yeah.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:45 AM]
                      Him or Charu should be fine.
                      
                      blind [12:45 AM] 
                      Oh ok. =D
                      
                      blind [12:46 AM]
                      Charu, I don't think so. He seemed lynchable since he fake claimed and is pushing it on James.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:46 AM] 
                      Yeah, potentially.
                      
                      blind [12:46 AM] 
                      ALTHOUGH, if I kill gradiant I'm turning red as Fuck to everyone.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:47 AM] 
                      I think that once James flips as a Wolf, people will start thinking him and Gradiant are Human since they were originally pushing for his lynch.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:47 AM]
                      Would people normally be suspicious of you if someone suspicious of you was wolfed?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:48 AM]
                      Okay, I will get cough drops for real now!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:48 AM]
                      brb
                      
                      blind [12:48 AM] 
                      I'm so confused on that statement. Lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:52 AM] 
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:52 AM]
                      I'm just asking how meta this forum is pretty much.
                      
                      blind [12:53 AM] 
                      Oh.
                      
                      blind [12:53 AM]
                      NO ONE WILL EXPLAIN META TO ME DAMMIT
                      
                      blind [12:55 AM]
                      Fuck I gotta go to bed. I don't really care who dies so someone kill if I don't. If I do, I'm going swirly. I'll post here if I do send a kill. Infact, I'll send the kill through here lol.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:06 AM] 
                      Good night, blind!
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM] 
                      meta
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM] 
                      meta is one letter short of metal
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM]
                      and it stands for metal mario
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM] 
                      I just made two pieces of meat
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM]
                      they were good
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM] 
                      what kind of meat
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM] 
                      should I make some oil pasta with red peppers
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM]
                      and red pepper flakes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM] 
                      yes
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM] 
                      and then
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM]
                      make some more meat
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM]
                      and put it on top of the pasta?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM] 
                      yes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:07 AM]
                      why would you not do this
                      
                      fiction [1:07 AM] 
                      because 1am
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:08 AM] 
                      worth it
                      
                      fiction [1:08 AM] 
                      but work at 8
                      
                      fiction [1:08 AM]
                      maybe I'll just drink ltos of water
                      
                      fiction [1:08 AM]
                      and have that for dinner tomorrow
                      
                      fiction [1:08 AM]
                      yes maybe
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:09 AM] 
                      o
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:09 AM]
                      then yeah i guess you can save the feast for later
                      
                      fiction [1:09 AM] 
                      ok, instead I should use the time to masturbate
                      
                      fiction [1:09 AM]
                      and shower
                      
                      fiction [1:09 AM]
                      to feel clean before sleep
                      
                      fiction [1:09 AM]
                      that's a good idea
                      
                      fiction [1:09 AM]
                      byebye
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:10 AM] 
                      bye fiction
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:10 AM]
                      have fun
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:10 AM]
                      i think
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:13 AM] 
                      @fiction make gradiant go rip please
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:14 AM]
                      idk if blind sent the kill pm yet
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:14 AM]
                      also i hope work is going well!!!
                      
                      fiction [10:14 AM] 
                      Not sure if joke
                      
                      fiction [10:15 AM]
                      Killing gradient?
                      
                      fiction [10:15 AM]
                      Y/n
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [10:15 AM] 
                      yes pls
                      
                      fiction [10:15 AM] 
                      Kk
                      
                      lames_may [10:34 AM] 
                      ...
                      
                      lames_may [10:34 AM]
                      well shit
                      
                      blind [10:43 AM] 
                      Nope
                      
                      blind [10:44 AM]
                      I didn't send
                      
                      lames_may [10:44 AM] 
                      oh shit now I really need a miracle lmao
                      
                      lames_may [10:44 AM]
                      hopefully the explanation cuts it...
                      
                      lames_may [10:45 AM]
                      though seriously Manti...
                      
                      fiction [10:45 AM] 
                      hah the game just got good
                      
                      fiction [10:46 AM]
                      you guys need to do some good PR because if you die you'll flip hehu watch out!!!!!!!!!
                      
                      lames_may [10:47 AM] 
                      Well, hopefully I'll pull off something and steer a Manti lynch
                      
                      lames_may [10:49 AM]
                      its lylo next phase right?
                      
                      fiction [10:56 AM] 
                      lylo
                      
                      lames_may [10:56 AM] 
                      right. so time to convince charu
                      
                      fiction [10:56 AM] 
                      lylo???
                      
                      fiction [10:56 AM]
                      lynch or lose?
                      
                      fiction [10:56 AM]
                      lol?
                      
                      fiction [10:57 AM]
                      anyway after someone dies tonight
                      
                      fiction [10:57 AM]
                      it'll be lynch or lose
                      
                      lames_may [10:57 AM] 
                      right. roght now its 5-3 right? or 4-3? I forgot @_@
                      
                      fiction [10:57 AM] 
                      5-3 night phase
                      
                      lames_may [10:58 AM] 
                      alright.
                      
                      lames_may [11:06 AM] 
                      If we win...I will laugh lmfao
                      
                      lames_may [11:10 AM]
                      oh boy. I am confident that we can push for a Manti lynch...
                      
                      lames_may [11:16 AM] 
                      I know that its pointless now but...
                      
                      lames_may [11:16 AM]
                      @fiction: seer dAnce.
                      
                      fiction [11:22 AM] 
                      rofl why
                      
                      lames_may [11:22 AM] 
                      dunno, just to steer on who to kill next if I die...
                      
                      fiction [11:22 AM] 
                      you don't need to seer people anymore
                      
                      lames_may [11:22 AM] 
                      welp
                      
                      lames_may [11:22 AM]
                      then again, I did manage to stay alive lmfao
                      
                      lames_may [11:23 AM]
                      I thought I was a goner but look at how the tables turned...
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:23 AM] 
                      james we lynched both wizards silly
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:24 AM]
                      I doubt the three of us will be paired.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:24 AM]
                      I think the best the Humans will potentially do is you, blind, Manti.
                      
                      lames_may [11:25 AM] 
                      I'm trying to steer the lynch away from me.
                      
                      lames_may [11:25 AM]
                      If someone else votes for Manti after me, then you and blind vote for him.
                      
                      blind [11:28 AM] 
                      Four for instant right? We just need one vie on anyone, then us three vote them. We win then
                      
                      blind [11:29 AM]
                      Just one vote on either dance Charu manti or swirl. It's easy.
                      
                      lames_may [11:30 AM] 
                      manti lynch
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 AM] 
                      Are Instas the same here as LLF, James?
                      
                      lames_may [11:31 AM] 
                      yeah.
                      
                      blind [11:31 AM] 
                      I know we prefer that. I'm just saying
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 AM] 
                      50% more than max number of votes?
                      
                      lames_may [11:31 AM] 
                      yerp
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [11:31 AM] 
                      Yaaay.
                      
                      lames_may [11:31 AM] 
                      alright blind.
                      
                      lames_may [11:31 AM]
                      if we win, I'm getting mvp prolly lol
                      
                      blind [11:32 AM] 
                      Lol
                      
                      fiction [11:44 AM] 
                      ya probably
                      
                      fiction [11:50 AM] 
                      whats llf
                      
                      lames_may [11:51 AM] 
                      last-life forums
                      
                      fiction [11:51 AM] 
                      o
                      
                      lames_may [11:51 AM] 
                      use to be called lemmy's land forums until name change.
                      
                      fiction [11:51 AM] 
                      I need to make a quick note about instas
                      
                      fiction [11:51 AM]
                      once the day turns
                      
                      fiction [11:52 AM]
                      because poker
                      
                      lames_may [11:52 AM] 
                      o
                      
                      lames_may [11:53 AM]
                      so its not a normal insta this game?
                      
                      lames_may [11:53 AM]
                      oh yeah oops
                      
                      lames_may [11:53 AM]
                      forgot about poker lmfao
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM] 
                      well instas are normal
                      
                      lames_may [11:53 AM] 
                      looks like gradiant might have best hand...unless a queen comes out...
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM] 
                      majority #
                      
                      lames_may [11:53 AM] 
                      o
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM] 
                      wow ok, the whole point of the game is to play poker
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM]
                      with hands
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM]
                      and trasfer of voting power
                      
                      fiction [11:53 AM]
                      and pople are like poker what?
                      
                      fiction [11:56 AM]
                      ok cool
                      
                      fiction [11:56 AM]
                      do you understand what I mean by that
                      
                      lames_may [11:57 AM] 
                      Yes.
                      
                      fiction [11:57 AM] 
                      or do I have to spell it out for everyone
                      
                      lames_may [11:57 AM] 
                      I just hope a queen pops in
                      
                      fiction [11:57 AM] 
                      what do you guys know about poker in the game?
                      
                      fiction [11:57 AM]
                      I haven't heard anything about it
                      
                      fiction [11:57 AM]
                      :concerned:
                      
                      lames_may [11:57 AM] 
                      I know a bit about it. Thank god for watching poker tournaments lmfao
                      
                      fiction [11:58 AM] 
                      yeah but
                      
                      fiction [11:58 AM]
                      in this game
                      
                      fiction [11:58 AM]
                      has anyone talked about hands?
                      
                      lames_may [11:59 AM] 
                      not really. Which is kind of stupid...only thing I know is that gradiant has a trip 8 and so does dance iirc...(that's including the 2 8's that you have drawn up at the start of the two days)
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM] 
                      I wish people talked about hands more
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM]
                      it's like the most important aspect of the game
                      
                      lames_may [12:00 PM] 
                      Charles, blind, what cards do you have? I have 2 queens...
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM] 
                      ofc you guys benefit from not talking about it in public
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM]
                      but I leveled the playig field
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM]
                      and mentioned it in the channel
                      
                      fiction [12:00 PM]
                      and will note it in the thread come day phase
                      
                      lames_may [12:01 PM] 
                      yeah. But I'm just hoping that the two (charles and blind) will mention their hands here or on skype...
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM] 
                      or here
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      just here
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      here plz
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      ..here
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      ;~;
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      :cry:
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      D;
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      :anguished:
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      lames_may [12:01 PM] 
                      lol. but gay tablet is gay tablet
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM] 
                      ur gay
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      web app
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      iphone
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      android
                      
                      fiction [12:01 PM]
                      WE GOT YOU
                      
                      lames_may [12:02 PM] 
                      @_@
                      
                      blind [12:03 PM] 
                      Ace of spades and four of hearts
                      
                      lames_may [12:03 PM] 
                      Alright.
                      
                      lames_may [12:04 PM]
                      @charlesclaythorne: what cards you have?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:15 PM] 
                      Four of Hearts, Seven of Hearts,
                      
                      lames_may [12:15 PM] 
                      k.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:15 PM] 
                      Which shouldn't be possible though because blind has a Four of Hearts???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:15 PM]
                      clearly one of us is cheating
                      
                      lames_may [12:15 PM] 
                      ...
                      
                      lames_may [12:15 PM]
                      blind?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM] 
                      fiction i tried talking about poker but gradiant shot me down
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM]
                      blame him
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 PM]
                      :disappointed:
                      
                      fiction [12:19 PM] 
                      this is not host error just verified
                      
                      lames_may [12:26 PM] 
                      damb
                      
                      lames_may [12:29 PM]
                      Alright, I have queen of diamonds and queen of clubs.
                      
                      blind [12:33 PM] 
                      Clubs sorry
                      
                      fiction [12:37 PM] 
                      u better be
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:38 PM] 
                      but wait?!?!?!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:38 PM]
                      why do i
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:38 PM]
                      an ace up my sleeve?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
                      
                      fiction [12:39 PM] 
                      wow cheater banned
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 PM] 
                      noooo
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 PM]
                      and i would have gotten away with it too
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 PM]
                      if it werent for you meddlin kids
                      
                      fiction [12:39 PM] 
                      should be working and you guys are a huge dustraction
                      
                      fiction [12:39 PM]
                      it's not even day yet
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 PM] 
                      Sorry!!!
                      
                      lames_may [12:39 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [12:40 PM] 
                      BYE
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:40 PM] 
                      BYE FICTION.
                      
                      fiction [12:40 PM] 
                      K back
                      
                      fiction [12:40 PM]
                      On phone
                      
                      lames_may [12:41 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      lames_may [1:04 PM] 
                      Also, seems like a2p is the new captain slow...?
                      
                      fiction [1:45 PM] 
                      about accepting you into tgb?
                      
                      fiction [1:45 PM]
                      a2p is ugh
                      
                      lames_may [1:45 PM] 
                      yeah.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:42 PM] 
                      blind, I think you can go a bit easy on Gradiant since I don't think we'll be able to lead a solid lynch on him or Charu.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:42 PM]
                      If James May can somehow survive next Phase, Manti is our next target.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:42 PM]
                      And we can reasonably lynch him if we play our cards right.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:42 PM]
                      Plus, we're killing Gradiant anyway.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:42 PM]
                      so rip
                      
                      lames_may [2:43 PM] 
                      yep
                      
                      lames_may [2:48 PM]
                      blind, go easy on Gradiant. He's gonna die so best target will be Manti. If we play our cards right we can win
                      
                      blind [2:49 PM] 
                      I know he's going to die, but if I don't fight back like I have been, that'll be suspicious as Fuck. I'm just saying what I have to.
                      
                      lames_may [2:50 PM] 
                      lmfao. Well then, I wish this phase can drag out longer >_>
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM] 
                      > If James May can somehow survive next Phase, Manti is our next target.
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM]
                      if you guys survive
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM]
                      you win?
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM]
                      so uh
                      
                      fiction [3:28 PM]
                      yeah
                      
                      fiction [3:29 PM]
                      also blind talking gradiant down like that
                      
                      fiction [3:29 PM]
                      is giving me a massive hard on wow the blood vessels are going to pop
                      
                      lames_may [3:29 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      fiction [3:29 PM] 
                      ARE U FOCUSED ON FINDING WOLVES????
                      
                      fiction [3:29 PM]
                      I DON'T GIVE A FUCK SHIT FUCK
                      
                      fiction [3:29 PM]
                      HNNNGGGGG
                      
                      lames_may [3:29 PM] 
                      seriously, if we win, will I get mvp regardless if I die? x)
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM] 
                      I DON'T KNOW
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM]
                      you did fuck up by letting funny die
                      
                      lames_may [3:30 PM] 
                      she died on her own lmao
                      
                      lames_may [3:30 PM]
                      I told her to sit tight x)
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM] 
                      yeh but if she had lived your lan would have worked
                      
                      lames_may [3:30 PM] 
                      also, it happened right when I fell asleep ;_;
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM] 
                      and this wouldn't be happening
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM]
                      her not dying was part of the original plan
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM]
                      ironically
                      
                      fiction [3:30 PM]
                      her dying was the best thing for humans
                      
                      fiction [3:31 PM]
                      because she wasn't going to come out on her own
                      
                      lames_may [3:31 PM] 
                      lmao, inb4 funny rages at me if you gave her the roles lmfao.
                      
                      lames_may [3:31 PM]
                      regardless, she'll be pissed x)
                      
                      fiction [3:31 PM] 
                      I did
                      
                      fiction [3:31 PM]
                      she already got really angry
                      
                      fiction [3:31 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      lames_may [3:31 PM] 
                      LOL
                      
                      fiction [3:32 PM] 
                      'I cannot believe I ate his bullshit up'
                      
                      fiction [3:32 PM]
                      or something like that
                      
                      lames_may [3:32 PM] 
                      well, I was going to cover for her lmfao. Damn man, she had to come out like that x)
                      
                      lames_may [3:32 PM]
                      that's probably the most interesting thing a wolf has ever done in twg...
                      
                      fiction [3:32 PM] 
                      blues here are too afraid to come out
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM]
                      and do bold things
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM]
                      I'm happy she said charu fake claimed
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM]
                      last minute
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM]
                      before GETTING KILLED BY HER FRIENDS
                      
                      lames_may [3:33 PM] 
                      then again, if I die, funny would probably get mvp lmao
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM] 
                      not rly
                      
                      lames_may [3:33 PM] 
                      o?
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM] 
                      MVP doesn't have to be awarded
                      
                      fiction [3:33 PM]
                      sometimes everyne fucking sucks
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      and that's ok
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      she didn't do anything that the flip wouldn't have taken care of
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      except for sayin charu fake claimed
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      but if she hadn't
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      charu would have said you fake claimed
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      and we'd still be here
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      the situation I wanted to happen
                      
                      fiction [3:34 PM]
                      didn't play out
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      so I'll talk about that inpost
                      
                      lames_may [3:35 PM] 
                      well, James May: pro PR is on the case...
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM] 
                      hahaha
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      ROFL
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      best blue
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      is red blue
                      
                      lames_may [3:35 PM] 
                      :3
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM] 
                      if you come out of this
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      I will like
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM]
                      wow
                      
                      lames_may [3:35 PM] 
                      too bad it lasted for half a phase
                      
                      fiction [3:35 PM] 
                      both sides are going to need to do some serious pr
                      
                      fiction [3:36 PM]
                      not sure how you'll convince people tbh
                      
                      lames_may [3:36 PM] 
                      LOL
                      
                      lames_may [3:36 PM]
                      I think blind might get lynched.
                      
                      fiction [3:36 PM] 
                      wat
                      
                      lames_may [3:36 PM] 
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4141300&postcount=384
                      FlashFlashRevolution Rhythm Game site forum. The perfect community for rhythm game and music lovers.
                      
                      lames_may [3:36 PM]
                      dammit slack
                      
                      fiction [3:36 PM] 
                      god I love that
                      
                      fiction [3:36 PM]
                      I DON'T LIKE YOU
                      
                      fiction [3:36 PM]
                      SO YOU HAVE TO DIE
                      
                      lames_may [3:37 PM] 
                      and watch him die and blind getting lynched and I'll be saved lol
                      
                      fiction [3:37 PM] 
                      we'll see, I wouldn't count on blind dying
                      
                      fiction [3:37 PM]
                      I've pulled his stunt before
                      
                      fiction [3:37 PM]
                      and survived the lynch
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      but it's cool to see that happening
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      gradiant being all like
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      you're not even focused on finding wolve syou're no help at all
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      and blind all like
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      WAHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP
                      
                      fiction [3:38 PM]
                      that's the fastest way to my heart
                      
                      lames_may [3:39 PM] 
                      huehue
                      
                      fiction [3:40 PM] 
                      hehu
                      
                      fiction [3:41 PM]
                      you can tell it's legit
                      
                      fiction [3:41 PM]
                      and not a gimmick
                      
                      lames_may [3:42 PM] 
                      yes haha
                      
                      blind [5:04 PM] 
                      He just really pissed me off, Fuck that guy.and don't worry, I have stories ready incase people come after me.
                      
                      lames_may [5:07 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      blind [8:07 PM] 
                      Night phases are soooo boring
                      
                      blind [8:07 PM]
                      also, :heart:
                      
                      blind [8:07 PM]
                      yup, it's my phone that doesn't work lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:49 PM] 
                      whatll happen is that people will vote james may and some people will vote blind and then the votes will be split and it will be the perfect opportunity to wolf rush
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:49 PM]
                      its genius
                      
                      fiction [8:50 PM] 
                      not sure if serious
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:51 PM] 
                      usually when i chat like this i am either being lazy or being not serious
                      
                      fiction [8:51 PM] 
                      like what
                      
                      fiction [8:51 PM]
                      like using words
                      
                      fiction [8:51 PM]
                      and a keyboard
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:51 PM] 
                      no dude
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
                      As in, it's the difference between me chatting like this;
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
                      or like this where im like lol grammir
                      
                      fiction [8:52 PM] 
                      unnecessary semicolon = serious
                      
                      fiction [8:52 PM]
                      got it
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM] 
                      :wink:
                      
                      blind [8:52 PM] 
                      rush night phase plz lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM] 
                      i was going to put a comma but then i was like how am i supposed to reflect serious vs not serious
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM] 
                      just waiting for my seer PMs
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM]
                      LOL
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:53 PM] 
                      @fiction seer fiction
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM] 
                      host
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM]
                      always wins
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:53 PM] 
                      but do you have the best poker hand?!?!?!?!?
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM] 
                      I am the dealer
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:53 PM] 
                      no i am
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM] 
                      I can give you the best hand
                      
                      fiction [8:53 PM]
                      if you want it
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      the best hand ever
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      I know what to do
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      I know where to touch
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:54 PM] 
                      a hand with 5 aces on the table???
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM] 
                      I know the beat of love
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      twists and turns
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:54 PM] 
                      is it in a major
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM] 
                      solid strokes up and down
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      gently massaging your :dong:
                      
                      fiction [8:54 PM]
                      F minor
                      
                      fiction [8:55 PM]
                      :gong:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:55 PM] 
                      but thats statutory rape
                      
                      fiction [8:55 PM] 
                      (he;s joking FBI)
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:55 PM] 
                      federal bonging industry
                      
                      fiction [8:55 PM] 
                      ITG or what
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      ITG and Drummania
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      it's 5 minutes away
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      should I
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      I'm already sweaty
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      may as well right
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:56 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM] 
                      not sure what scharts to play
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      I know nothing about it
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      g
                      
                      fiction [8:56 PM]
                      itg
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:56 PM] 
                      pretend you know what youre doing
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:57 PM]
                      itll work out in the end
                      
                      blind [8:58 PM] 
                      charlene expert
                      
                      fiction [8:59 PM] 
                      I pkayed a touhou song
                      
                      fiction [8:59 PM]
                      and it was a 13
                      
                      fiction [8:59 PM]
                      and I died halfway
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [8:59 PM] 
                      worth it
                      
                      fiction [8:59 PM] 
                      because stepmania stream
                      
                      blind [9:02 PM] 
                      charlene expert is only an 11 way to go
                      
                      blind [9:02 PM]
                      it has stepman streams too
                      
                      fiction [9:24 PM] 
                      this positive reinforcement is killing meeeee insideeee
                      
                      fiction [9:24 PM]
                      :anguished:
                      
                      blind [9:32 PM] 
                      DX
                      
                      blind [9:32 PM]
                      You'll be ok
                      
                      blind [9:32 PM]
                      one reinforcement post doesn't define you
                      
                      fiction [9:34 PM] 
                      you once said it isn't positive reinforcement but our trolling that defines us
                      
                      blind [9:35 PM] 
                      I did? Either way, I can agree
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM] 
                      ok
                      
                      blind [9:37 PM] 
                      Man, I was in New York City last year, wish we talked then. :disappointed:
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM] 
                      I'll play charlene
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      is it a downs?
                      
                      blind [9:37 PM] 
                      lol Yay!
                      
                      blind [9:37 PM]
                      uhh idk?
                      
                      blind [9:37 PM]
                      idk what that means lol
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM] 
                      K I'll look for it
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      I have no idea what that measn either
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      just heard someone say that
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      guess it means it's from the downs pack
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      downs 4
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      or something
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      ANYWAY
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      I'll let you know scores if I find it
                      
                      fiction [9:37 PM]
                      in like 15 mintues
                      
                      blind [9:38 PM] 
                      It was in like itg 2? or 1? I think 1
                      
                      fiction [9:38 PM] 
                      o wait
                      
                      fiction [9:38 PM]
                      that's an official itg chart?
                      
                      fiction [9:38 PM]
                      not like a stepmania insanity?
                      
                      fiction [9:38 PM]
                      #wolfchat
                      
                      fiction [9:38 PM]
                      rofl
                      
                      blind [9:39 PM] 
                      Yeah, I'm old school
                      
                      blind [9:40 PM]
                      too legit to play bullshit nerd steps
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM] 
                      I'm all about the sharpnel streams mang
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM]
                      well not really
                      
                      blind [9:40 PM] 
                      haven't played yet
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM] 
                      I just started playing ITG from a loooong time playing PIU
                      
                      blind [9:40 PM] 
                      should dl maybe.
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM] 
                      it's fucking weird
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM]
                      anyway
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM]
                      TIME TO GET WRECKED
                      
                      fiction [9:40 PM]
                      brb
                      
                      blind [9:40 PM] 
                      lol
                      
                      blind [10:40 PM] 
                      Why the hell did you talk to almost everyone out of thread lames_may ? You've put yourself in a tight pickle now. You tried too hard. I'm fucking free, except from gradiant because I keep fighting with him until recent. I talked to literally no body. Hardly anybody. Even you guys. -_-
                      
                      ----- Today May 28th, 2014 -----
                      
                      blind [12:13 AM] 
                      FUCKING DON'T VOTE MANTI charlesclaythorne
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM] 
                      what is happening right now
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      I am confused
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:14 AM] 
                      okay
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM] 
                      :confused:
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      confused
                      
                      fiction [12:14 AM]
                      :confused: confused :confused:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 AM] 
                      probs going to wait for someone to vote manti and be dumb so we can insta idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 AM]
                      if james may survives
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 AM]
                      i am going to be laughing
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:16 AM]
                      so much
                      
                      blind [12:16 AM] 
                      charu said if the wolves don't vote for manti by noon tomorrow he'll rethink his vote
                      
                      fiction [12:17 AM] 
                      honestly james should totally die
                      
                      fiction [12:17 AM]
                      like seriously
                      
                      fiction [12:17 AM]
                      :neutral_face:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 AM] 
                      fiction i agree but
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 AM]
                      looking at what he pulled this game
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:17 AM]
                      i would honestly not be surprised if he did survive
                      
                      fiction [12:17 AM] 
                      humans overthinking
                      
                      fiction [12:17 AM]
                      worst humans
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM] 
                      yes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      [12:15:22 AM] su...goi...?: Hold off on voting for Manti until I say so.
                      [12:18:00 AM] Mashi: ok
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      why would i vote manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      i thought i was going to just make like one post this phase
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      and it would be like
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      'rip james may'
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:18 AM]
                      but in bold and red
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:19 AM]
                      and then we would insta like 15 minutes after the phase update
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:20 AM]
                      wait charus logic doesnt mean anything anyway
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:20 AM]
                      because of cards
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:20 AM]
                      so wolves wouldnt even risk wolf rushing
                      
                      fiction [12:20 AM] 
                      >wait charus logic doesnt mean anything anyway
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:20 AM]12:20
                      because of cards
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:20 AM]
                      so wolves wouldnt even risk wolf rushing
                      
                      fiction [12:20 AM]
                      explain
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:21 AM] 
                      because card mechanics could potentially change the number of votes for an insta, right?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:21 AM]
                      or am i misinterpreting them
                      
                      fiction [12:21 AM] 
                      ok we are misinterpreting them
                      
                      fiction [12:21 AM]
                      I WILL ANNOUNCE CARD MECHANICS IN THE THREAD
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:22 AM] 
                      so what youre saying is
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:22 AM]
                      if someone else votes manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:22 AM]
                      blind and i should wolf rush
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:22 AM]
                      and then well win
                      
                      fiction [12:22 AM] 
                      card mechanics post
                      
                      fiction [12:22 AM]
                      INCOMING
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:22 AM] 
                      oh boy
                      
                      blind [12:29 AM] 
                      fuck me. eaman shire is that guys real name. and I made fun of it. oops
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:30 AM] 
                      isnt that guy also a girl
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM] 
                      OK
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM]
                      DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESITON
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM] 
                      also fiction im not sure i understand your point
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM] 
                      FU
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM] 
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM]
                      so youre saying
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM]
                      we dont care about poker hands
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM] 
                      insta number remains the same
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:31 AM] 
                      until everythings accounted for
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM] 
                      no, it happens automatically
                      
                      fiction [12:31 AM]
                      technically speaking
                      
                      blind [12:31 AM] 
                      poker only works if tie?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM] 
                      okay so we dont care so long as the person we the best hand ever hasnt voted
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      or well
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM]
                      hasnt voted for james may
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM] 
                      charles
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:32 AM] 
                      person with*
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM] 
                      you have the best ever
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      and you vtoe for me
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      and I vote for manti
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      you get two votes on me
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      but if I haven't voted for manti
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      or anyone
                      
                      fiction [12:32 AM]
                      you get one vote on me
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      do you underatand how that would affect
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      the insta
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      :neutral_face:
                      
                      blind [12:33 AM] 
                      so we need to find out who has the best hand and just vote them out after they vote
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM] 
                      whoever has best hand
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      will have two votes
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      if the perosn they vote for
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      has voted
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      which means
                      
                      blind [12:33 AM] 
                      fuck I messed up. lol I'm dumb
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM] 
                      they can reach insta
                      
                      fiction [12:33 AM]
                      FASTER
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      Who has best hand?
                      
                      fiction [12:34 AM] 
                      I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      this is so dumb
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      wow, some fucking host
                      
                      fiction [12:34 AM] 
                      ROFL
                      
                      fiction [12:34 AM]
                      IT'S POKER
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      okay lets just forget poker exists and just win
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      I'mma poke you in the eye
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      even though itll probs piss fiction off
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      tell me
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      nice pun blind
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM]
                      i like it
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      :wink:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:34 AM] 
                      :wink:
                      
                      blind [12:34 AM] 
                      still haven't showered :disappointed:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:35 AM] 
                      i believe in you
                      
                      fiction [12:39 AM] 
                      wow ok bliund
                      
                      fiction [12:39 AM]
                      you're playing up this ignorant new player mask
                      
                      fiction [12:39 AM]
                      like reaaally going at it
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 AM] 
                      it works
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:39 AM]
                      no reason not to keep using it
                      
                      blind [12:41 AM] 
                      no seriously, I thought it was last phase...... =X
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM] 
                      well
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      it is
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      if one wolf doesn't die
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      but
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      if a wolf dies
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      it'll be LYLO again
                      
                      blind [12:41 AM] 
                      see I didn't know that. lmao
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM] 
                      this went from wow
                      
                      fiction [12:41 AM]
                      to aww
                      
                      blind [12:42 AM] 
                      lol I do that sometimes
                      
                      blind [12:42 AM]
                      as seen here
                      
                      blind [12:42 AM]
                      ok seorusly shower peace
                      
                      fiction [12:42 AM] 
                      cya
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:44 AM] 
                      Byeee.
                      
                      blind [12:57 AM] 
                      What. Was I keeping the convo alive?!?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:00 AM] 
                      yes
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:00 AM]
                      also did you shower already
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:00 AM]
                      i take like 30 minute showers
                      
                      blind [1:02 AM] 
                      Yeah, in and out
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:05 AM] 
                      You're fast!!!
                      
                      blind [1:10 AM] 
                      Only in the shower ;)
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:42 AM] 
                      If James May dies (WHICH HE SHOULD, BUT LIKE I SAID, WON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DOESN'T), we'll push a lynch on Manti or danceguy.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [1:43 AM]
                      Probably will wolf swirl since convincing Charu should be easy enough, considering he already suspects Manti.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:30 PM] 
                      lololololol this game
                      
                      fiction [12:30 PM] 
                      what is happening
                      
                      fiction [12:30 PM]
                      plz someone explain
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:36 PM] 
                      [11:32:43 AM] su...goi...?: Mash~
                      [12:25:14 PM] Mashi: Awesomes-May~
                      [12:25:45 PM] Mashi: are we wolf rushing manti
                      [12:25:57 PM] Mashi: this game is so hilarious
                      [12:31:47 PM] su...goi...?: We are. Just wait for someone else to vote for Manti. Actually, tell blind to vote for Manti. Since everyone agree on that lynch should be between me or Manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:36 PM]
                      I don't think you should bother though.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 PM]
                      Because if Manti has the best hand, I don't think we should risk attempting a Wolf Rush.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 PM]
                      Because if it fails then WHOOPS, LOL.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 PM]
                      Just wait it out and we'll see if people are dumb and vote Manti.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 PM]
                      And if everyone is swayed, we can join in and win.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [12:37 PM]
                      And then rip manti
                      
                      blind [2:34 PM] 
                      Manti is a bad idea. People are unsure of dance and swirl, let's get one of them. Especially if manti has best hand.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:35 PM] 
                      I sort of just want to go the easy way and lynch James but he's trying his best to survive and I feel mean asking otherwise; so oh well!!!
                      
                      blind [2:58 PM] 
                      Idc at this point. He doesn't Fucking come on here anyways.
                      
                      fiction [2:58 PM] 
                      ROFL
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:58 PM] 
                      rip james???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [2:58 PM]
                      this phase was supposed to end like forever ago
                      
                      blind [2:59 PM] 
                      Right. If we vote him, we'll look good. Just saying.
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM] 
                      I am trying to contain
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM]
                      my raging boner
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM]
                      but
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM]
                      impossible
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM]
                      it's out
                      
                      fiction [2:59 PM]
                      oh lord
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:00 PM] 
                      Yeah, that was the idea, blind.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:00 PM]
                      Honestly, we would be more likely to win if we lynched him.
                      
                      blind [3:00 PM] 
                      ;) @fiction
                      
                      blind [3:00 PM]
                      Yeah
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:00 PM] 
                      fiction whos making you harder, blind or me???
                      
                      fiction [3:01 PM] 
                      keep stroking guys I'm getting close
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:01 PM] 
                      you didnt answer my question though
                      
                      blind [3:01 PM] 
                      I'll cast vote after work in four hours.kk?
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:01 PM] 
                      Okayyy.
                      
                      fiction [3:02 PM] 
                      is this happening?
                      
                      fiction [3:02 PM]
                      is this for real
                      
                      fiction [3:02 PM]
                      am I dreaming
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:03 PM] 
                      no its real life
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:03 PM]
                      im here 4 u bby
                      
                      fiction [3:04 PM] 
                      I think I'm going to cry
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:04 PM] 
                      but im not even that deep???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:04 PM]
                      [3:03:48 PM] su...goi...?: Thats last resort... and if I do die, kill Charu.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [3:04 PM]
                      james that was first resort
                      
                      blind [5:12 PM] 
                      Ok, I've set it up to look like I was convinced to switch to James. I will vote in 1 1/2 hours. Be there to vote.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:17 PM] 
                      hype
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:22 PM]
                      I think we should probably just vote for him, but idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:22 PM]
                      It would probably make him mad
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:22 PM]
                      But as I keep saying over and over, he should have died a long time ago.
                      
                      blind [5:25 PM] 
                      #hype
                      
                      blind [5:26 PM]
                      yeah, we can only deny them for so long
                      
                      blind [5:31 PM]
                      @charlesclaythorne  Fuck it vote now
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:31 PM] 
                      i did
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:34 PM]
                      lol charu
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:35 PM]
                      LOLOLOL CHARU
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:35 PM]
                      blind, people need to lay off insulting you!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:36 PM]
                      You're doing phenomenally with the pretend-to-be-new type Human.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:37 PM]
                      blind can we just be a wolf partner duo next time
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:39 PM]
                      is vote tally different from actual votes on people fiction
                      
                      fiction [5:40 PM] 
                      vote tally reflects what is in the thread
                      
                      fiction [5:40 PM]
                      obviously
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:40 PM] 
                      i c
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:41 PM]
                      let me check but james might have the best hand and that would be hilarious
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:42 PM]
                      o
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:42 PM]
                      Swirl might have the best hand too.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:42 PM]
                      ruined by poker
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:51 PM] 
                      did swirl ever mention his hand to anyone
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:52 PM]
                      because if double queens is the best hand then lololoololololololololol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM]
                      fiction you goofed on the first vote tally mister
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM]
                      thats why i was confused
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM]
                      JAMES HAS THE BEST HAND SO FAR, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM]
                      or actually
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM]
                      THE BEST HAND EVER.
                      
                      fiction [5:54 PM] 
                      yeah I didn't realize swirl didn't vote
                      
                      fiction [5:54 PM]
                      do you want to verify that for me rofl
                      
                      fiction [5:54 PM]
                      I';m at work
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:54 PM] 
                      Okay, sure.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:56 PM]
                      ya no votes from him
                      
                      fiction [5:56 PM] 
                      her?
                      
                      fiction [5:56 PM]
                      is swirl a dude
                      
                      fiction [5:56 PM]
                      :neutral_face:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:56 PM] 
                      o
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:56 PM]
                      idk
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:56 PM]
                      LET'S CHECK
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:57 PM]
                      Public Profile says Male.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:57 PM]
                      But maybe he's like you and sort of just chooses whichever option???
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:58 PM]
                      blind are you there
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:58 PM]
                      does this mean we just wolf rush manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:58 PM]
                      or wolf rush anyone whos voted really
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:59 PM]
                      bliiind
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [5:59 PM]
                      blind are you there
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:00 PM]
                      we are so bad at twg
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:00 PM]
                      lol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:00 PM]
                      NOW WE WOLF RUSH.
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:01 PM]
                      BLIND
                      
                      blind [6:01 PM] 
                      Fuck watt do
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:01 PM] 
                      vote manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:01 PM]
                      lololololol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:01 PM]
                      im pretty sure james
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:01 PM]
                      has the best hand
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM]
                      annnd
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM]
                      charu just voted manti
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM]
                      so rip
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM]
                      do you have your vote ready
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:02 PM]
                      were going to submit soon
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:03 PM]
                      you forgot the slash!!!
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:03 PM]
                      fix ittt
                      
                      fiction [6:03 PM] 
                      ROFL
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM] 
                      hurrryyyyyyy
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM]
                      [twgv]Manti[/twgv]
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:04 PM]
                      just copy and paste that okay
                      
                      fiction [6:05 PM] 
                      you won already
                      
                      fiction [6:05 PM]
                      you just needed one more
                      
                      fiction [6:05 PM]
                      the entire time
                      
                      fiction [6:05 PM]
                      you culd hve won
                      
                      fiction [6:05 PM]
                      hours ago
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:07 PM] 
                      lololololololol
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:08 PM]
                      fiction why are we so terrible at twg
                      
                      fiction [6:08 PM] 
                      so bad
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:11 PM] 
                      well, time to disappear from ffr for another year
                      
                      fiction [6:14 PM] 
                      rofl
                      
                      fiction [6:14 PM]
                      plz no
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:15 PM] 
                      youre going to miss me???
                      
                      fiction [6:15 PM] 
                      ya
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:15 PM] 
                      omg
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:15 PM]
                      :heart:
                      
                      charlesclaythorne [6:15 PM]
                      okay fine i guess i can stay for a while
                      
                      fiction [6:15 PM] 
                      k
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So no, sunfan, no.
                        its not the end of the game; its the fact that you let James get away with claiming for funny there.

                        Roleswapping is incredibly dangerous and risky and this should teach people not to mess with it; its high risk no reward in a cardflipping game. VTs don't need to make plays, and part of that rests with funny's decision to get everyone in the universe to claim for her but you certainly should've known better after that log was posted. James got away with a bullshit claim on everyone's watch, mainly yours. Its not the fact that you voted manti there b/c wolves could've won at any point during that phase but the fact that you had the game solved and then lost it upsets me because I know you're a better player than that.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                          Roles:
                          James - Seerwolf
                          Me - Seerwolf
                          blind - Wolf

                          funny - Wizard
                          freezin - Wizard


                          I'm guessing for the Wizards' actions, but I think they would be:

                          Night 1:
                          I seered freezin.
                          James seered Manti
                          funny on either James, Manti, or me. I would predict me, but idk
                          freezin on either James, Manti, or me. I would predict Manti, but idk

                          Night 2:
                          I seered Gradiant
                          James seered Manti again
                          funny bubbled Gradiant

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                            no seriusly how many people lied about their cards in private because that's insane
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                              OH YEAH. BOTH WIZARDS BUBBLED BoTH SEERS N1. HAH.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CVX - Postgame

                                Thanks Mashi

                                and man you guys mindfucked me
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...