TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg12
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 35

    #196
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    nobody has been talking to me on aim and it's making me sad

    Unless you are 2 who thinks he knows who I am and won't shut up about it or if you are 9 who AT LEAST said the word hello and nothing else to me.

    Dohohoho...

    Comment

    • twg8
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 21

      #197
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Originally posted by twg12
      nobody has been talking to me on aim and it's making me sad

      Unless you are 2 who thinks he knows who I am and won't shut up about it or if you are 9 who AT LEAST said the word hello and nothing else to me.

      Dohohoho...
      Looks like you don't take offline messages, buddy. Dohohoho!

      Comment

      • twg3
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 22

        #198
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Originally posted by twg8
        Something is fishy about 9's direct calling you out as "I think you are a wolf player."
        I agree, that whole post was fishy. I don't like your tone TWG9

        Comment

        • twg4
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 34

          #199
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          So i've been debating whether or not I should bring this to light:

          I talked with Fiction about how player guessing works in relation to being lynched. He confirmed that a scenario could exist where someone knows they are about to 100% get insta-lynched, and therefore sends in a guess on a player. It doesn't matter if they are wrong about who it is, because they are going to die from the insta anyways. If they are right though, the guess does count (even if they are insta'd) and the person who was named therefore dies.

          This does not seem like a good mechanic for us humans to know about, which is why I was a bit worried about bringing it up. It presents the chance for wolves to take someone else out with them. My worry is that an apathetic human on the verge of death will take a guess at someone for fun, without realizing that it will still count if they are lynched. I'd rather not lose more people than we need to.

          This message is brought to you by The International Foundation Against The Discrimination Of Mimzies™.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #200
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            CLARIFICATION

            ONE GUESS PER PLAYER PER PHASE. NO CHANGES.

            should have mentioned that before
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • twg1
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 17

              #201
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              uh oh who fucked up

              Comment

              • twg9
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 26

                #202
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                Our time is waning

                Comment

                • twg14
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 56

                  #203
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Let's recap 12's game so far:

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  Let's get this game started!

                  dohohoho
                  entrance is enthusiastic, immediately begins the meta they will be using this game, is that decision role neutral? I don't think so.....

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  You know what sounds good right now?

                  Muffins.
                  Joke post, continuing playing in character. Yes it is encouraged, just pointing out this is pure imitation, of a user who doesn't even play TWG.

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  Wait don't kill 4 he is my wolf buddy
                  We need to be a pack plz I love his or her fur
                  Joke post, felt this was the most human post 12 has made.

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  Dohoho
                  Fluff/ post count +1 post

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  purple font seems suspicious

                  twg5
                  First vote of the game, hasn't mentioned thoughts on any players minus the joke post to 4.

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  How dare you.

                  I'll muffin you to death mother fucker.
                  Not really in character minus the muffin part, but again useless.

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  in b4 everyone dies day 1 from oopsie-guesses

                  dohohoho
                  Neutral post.

                  Originally posted by twg12
                  nobody has been talking to me on aim and it's making me sad

                  Unless you are 2 who thinks he knows who I am and won't shut up about it or if you are 9 who AT LEAST said the word hello and nothing else to me.

                  Dohohoho...
                  How long did you even stay on for? Did you make an effort to talk to anyone else?

                  Anyways before doing this reread I really was reading wolf on 12. For some reason all these neutral posts are being neutral.....Analysis has been tricky but you know what would help this game.....talking on AIM. Maybe if you people signed in or responded to me, I tried talking to 6 different people online today (all that I saw) and I got responses from NOBODY. Thread activity could counteract this, but hey this was dead as well.

                  I don't mind seeing 12 die, I am not convinced they are a wolf, but they annoy me and aren't trying to help the humans. There are a couple others on your level who could make good lynches to, so I am hoping maybe you will step it up a bit if you are human? People please give your thoughts on this?

                  Comment

                  • twg3
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 22

                    #204
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Originally posted by twg9
                    TWG EIGHT what makes my comment fish-like?
                    You know who enjoy fish? wolves.


                    I meant not to say that you would stop playing or talking but rather that your vote appears as though you are actively trying to fit in with the crowd.
                    We are bred from a young age to quickly adapt to crowds to succeed, suggesting otherwise shows you attempting to throw a wrench into the ebb and flow. Perhaps you and your bourgeoisie compatriots thrive on being contrary. On top of your MOUNTAIN OF DEAD CORPSES.


                    Humans should be voting to kill wolves. Putting pressure on a player by inching the player closer to death could be useful, I am not sure. I will consider that. However, this would be a more effectual tactic when used on a player more likely to respond, no?
                    No.

                    Comment

                    • twg2
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 17

                      #205
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      Okay, we are running out of time here people, it's time to make a decision. and d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duueeeeeeellll

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #206
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.

                        twg1 - 0 - twg15
                        twg2 - 2 - twg15, twg1
                        twg4 - 3 - twg13, twg8, twg2
                        twg5 - 1 - twg12
                        twg6 - 1 - twg9
                        twg9 - 2 - twg7, twg3
                        twg10 - 1 - twg6
                        twg12 - 1 - twg14
                        twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
                        twg14 - 1 - twg15

                        yet to vote: twg5, twg10, twg11
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • twg9
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 26

                          #207
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Originally posted by twg14
                          People please give your thoughts on this?
                          Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players. Of the two I think twg6 tried harder to mask a vote as somewhat serious, and has made more posts to try to look active. I am voting for twg6

                          Comment

                          • twg7
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 10

                            #208
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            At least from the posting style, I think it's good to put twg2 under a little more pressure. We're running out of time, yes, however, we could just let a KitB happen and it could be all the more beneficial for us.

                            Comment

                            • twg12
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 35

                              #209
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Originally posted by twg14
                              Let's recap 12's game so far:
                              How long did you even stay on for? Did you make an effort to talk to anyone else?
                              To answer that I added everyone on aim as just TWG# not TWG#@mailinator.

                              oopsie doopsie.

                              dohohoho

                              Originally posted by twg9
                              Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players.
                              It's because we are really the same person. Except i'm twice the player 6 is or wil ever be. Literally.

                              6+6 = 12. dohohoho.

                              Comment

                              • twg14
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 56

                                #210
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Time to make some plays. Okay I'm pretty sure 12 is human, thanks AIM because if it was just the thread then you'd be in some hot water.

                                Agreed with 9 that 6 is comparable in the strategy, and 6 does not look great to me. Light wolf leans on some people now too, 8 and 2. With the leading choices right now, I'd much rather lynch 2 than 4, 4 is too freakin bizarre, too wolfy to be a wolf? does anyone have a human read on 2? I have to force myself to associate them with the human team

                                I definitely will add pressure to twg6 though

                                Comment

                                Working...