TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #46
    Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

    Hehe, this is more lively for the first night. 14 more hours until Night 1 is over.
    bananas


    Comment

    • InternetFamous
      Banned
      • Mar 2013
      • 79

      #47
      Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

      Ok so last chance for any fuckin idiot seers or guards to come out to me.........like you should

      Comment

      • InternetFamous
        Banned
        • Mar 2013
        • 79

        #48
        Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        I don't see why people are asking for a vigi; given how many people have non-green roles it seems like we have enough already...
        people were asking for a village vigi because of how unbalanced the games is and how fake onis have all the power

        Comment

        • InternetFamous
          Banned
          • Mar 2013
          • 79

          #49
          Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          just got my role, apparently im fake oni and not green. i repeat, i am not green
          ok so freaky is lock oni.

          nice fake claim right before they came out.

          here's the lynch candidate day 1 please

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #50
            Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

            Originally posted by InternetFamous
            ok so freaky is lock oni.

            nice fake claim right before they came out.

            here's the lynch candidate day 1 please
            Huh....yeah, I looked back to the posts and saw this:

            Originally posted by travman301
            The fake oni team is Me, Zoshi, and Courtney.

            All I ask on behalf of us is not to lynch any of us.

            For the greens, this works for you because it GUARANTEES that you eliminate three people from your voting pool. That makes it much easier you guys.

            As for the onis, if you agree not to kill us or lynch us we WILL work with you after day 5 to get you to a 1:1 ratio. We can vote ourselves off once we hit our win condition. You can easily drag it out until after that with a 2:2 or 1:1 ratio.

            It's a win-win-win for everyone! Feel free to come to me with strategies and discuss possibilities.

            Feel free to seer me tonight. I can be a central hub for the blues if the greens choose to work with us.

            ...which came right after this (which you quoted):

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            just got my role, apparently im fake oni and not green. i repeat, i am not green

            Yeah. Somebody is lying. I'm not going to point fingers quite yet, but I'lm going to place my vote on freakysnots. This is because travman revealed his entire team to be fake onis - if he were lying, then it would not only jeopardize him but his whole team as well. Personally, I don't think he's stupid enough to do that. Therefore, I think it's much more likely that freakysnots would be a real oni masquerading as a fake. If he were really a fake oni, he would reveal his whole team - it wouldn't make sense to just reveal himself.
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #51
              Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

              Wait, I seem to have forgotten - can one vote for a lynch during nighttime? If not then pardon my ignorance - I'll do it again during day.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                I am so fucking confused its not even funny. haven't seen freaky in like... 5 years lmao. I gotta get this under my belt ill be back with some constructive shot to post


                Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Krauthammer
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2012
                  • 362

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                  I think it goes without saying that if Freaky is a false Oni, his partners should come out too.

                  ...I think...

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                    3 1/2 hours to go until Night 1 ends
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      im green guys
                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      just got my role, apparently im fake oni and not green. i repeat, i am not green
                      I know most of you have never played with freaky before. But I can tell you 100% certainty that this is his style of joke posting. He was joking. Calm yaselves down.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                        45 minutes until Night 1 ends
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                          "Ah, man we need to find a way to get food before we run out of it," Cedo groaned as he laid down on one of the beds that was in the room, which was adjacent to where Sage was sitting on, muttering about how he always wanted to be with Ramona. Nobody knew why Sage wanted to go with an imaginary character from a movie but they just let him be. "Look, we need to find the kitchen and see what's in the pantry and refridgerator before we can go on about," Travman suggested as freakysnots laughed. "But remember Trav, unless you want to dine on spoiled food, I suggest that you should not eat them in an abandoned mansion," Freaky pointed out as Courtney pouted. "Ugh...why do we have to be cooped up here again?" she asked. "Unless you want to become part of the Oni's rape dungeon, tha-" "Okay I get it," Courtney groaned after Cedo mentioned Rape Dungeon. "Guys, I'll go take a look, anyone want to join me? I think this would be useful if we survey the mansion for any more hiding spots for when we get chased by the Oni," Bynary said as they nodded in agreement. "Finally something smart came out of someone's mouth," Freakysnots said as James shook his head. "Alright but Viccica, Sage, you two will be joining him in surveying the mansion," James orded them as Sage groaned out of the bed. "Fine, but after this please don't bug me with my Ramona fantasies," he said as Cedo laughed. "Come on now Sage, Ramona is imagina-" Cedolad was interrupted as Sage threw a pillow to his face and fell on his back. "Shut up Cedo," Sage said as he sighed deeply. "Alright, no more complaints? Good. We'll see you three later," James said as the trio left the room.

                          Since the bedroom was the only room on the third floor, they headed down to the second floor, looking through every room as there was nothing out of the ordinary. Soon, they arrived to a piano room as Sage closed the door upon being the last to enter. "Well this is rather odd, a piano in the middle of an empty room," Bynary said as he walked towards the piano, seeing a napkin on it as he picked it up. "You're...dead? Oh this is a joke," he said as he laughed. But Sage and Viccica wasn't laughing as they stared at what was behind Bynary. "What is it guys? Don't tell me that you're scared of a threat on a napkin," he said as he laughed before he felt something on his shoulders. He looked up and gulped. "Shit." It was his final word before he was torn in half by the Oni, Viccica and Sage yelled as they rushed out of the room.

                          "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, this is no joke man!" Sage yelled as he ran away, not knowing if Viccica was following him but he needed to haul ass back to the third floor before anything happened to him. Viccica ran, ran as fast as she could. She lost Sage after he turned a corner on the hallway and she was distraught in witnessing Bynary being torn in half like a peice of paper as she spotted a set of stairs as she ran down. The Oni was closing in on her. She didn't want to die. Not like this at least as she tripped over her foot and tumbled down the stairs and onto the foyer. "Shit..." she said as she wiped the blood off of her nose as she coughed. As she turned around, there it was, death staring at her. But instead of killing her instantly like how it killed Bynary, it grabbed her hair, and dragged her away as she kicked and yelled, begging the Oni to let her go. But it feigned ignorance as it dragged her down to the basement.

                          Sage arrived into the room again, panting and wheezing as everyone looked at him. "Jeez Sage what's wrong? Where's Bynary and Viccica?" Cedo asked as Sage curled up into a ball. "BynaryisdeadBynaryisdeadBynaryisdeadBynaryisdeadBynaryisdeadBynaryisdead," he said repeatedly as everyone looked around. "Where did you see Bynary getting killed?" James asked as Sage was quiet and hushed everyone as he peered closer. "The piano room," he said as James scratched his head. "Then where's Viccica?" he asked. "No idea...we were running and then we lost each other," Sage said as he opened the door, looking around as he panted and wheezed. "I'm not lying guys, Bynary is-" He was interrupted with a scream. "Oh god..." James said as he shut the door. "Look, I'm not sure if Viccica is alive but if Sage is right in saying that Bynary is dead, then we need to be aware of the Oni's presence," Krauthammer said as he sat down on the bed that Sage was sitting on earlier. "But for now, we need to account for everything that has happened during the time that Sage, Viccica, and Bynary left the room," he added as they nodded in agreement as they got in a circle to figure out the events that would happen.

                          Night 1 is over. Bynary Fission is dead. Viccica has been kidnapped. Day 1 has begun. It will end on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.

                          1) travman301 (rbennie362)
                          2) zoshi (Zoshi.is.cool@gmail.com; 07964284257)
                          3) rzr (astickytree)
                          4) Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                          5) Cedolad (cedoladtwg)
                          6) Sage of the Forest (bjkneeland@gmail.com)
                          7) Krauthammer (nflorezrojas@gmail.com)
                          8) Viccica (MMViccica)
                          9) freakysnots (freakysnots)
                          10) Vote for Courtney! (dkdj11 [Yahoo])
                          11) InternetFamous [aka J-rodd123] (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
                          12) Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)

                          Story will be posted soon. Also, for the people who are kidnapped, their name will be red on the list at the end of the night phase and will not get phantoms during the day phase.
                          Last edited by James May; 04-16-2013, 08:35 AM.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                            Anyone claiming to be green prior to trav's post would have been an idiot and a clear wolf target. This being said, I was totally going to go ahead and call out whoever voted for me on their bullshit, but jrodd is the psychic, bynary died?? lol wtf, and I talked to vic last night before she was kidnapped and she said I was getting lynched, but she got kidnapped?

                            Other than this, I believe we should took a look at the people who liberally claimed green prior to trav's post. An actual human would not want to appear so in the thread since it makes the oni's job easier to target them. What they should have done was wait for the psychic to come out and then tell their role to the psychic.

                            It didn't matter after trav's post, and I felt like I wouldn't have been a wolf target if I didn't argue with the people who said I should be lynched because I was lying.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                              So... call it a hunch maybe but something felt very strange about InternetFamous' posts.

                              I decided to do some internet detective work, and started googling InternetFamous.

                              I was hitting brick wall after brick wall. I stared desperately at the computer, tears building slowly in my eyes. "WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING ME?", I shouted at google until my lungs burnt.

                              Finally an epiphany hit me like a lightning bolt. "An anagram! Of course! How could I be so foolish?"

                              So I quickly rushed off to an anagram solver, and look at what we have...



                              If that isn't concrete proof, I don't know what else is. I put a little arrow next to the anagram in question if you can't see it. Well played InternetFamous. Well played...

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XCII: An Excursion into the Oni's Mansion

                                Story is posted.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...