TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
If I had to pick 3 things about myself that are cherries, I would choose my lead up to vote on blind last phase, my analysis of dbp/lar not being w/w, and my criticism of dbp
Bonus points for my shitposts tbh,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
I dont think this actually says anything about anything tbh because it's so easily retractable from all faucetsHere's the final votes. I actually like everyone on funny, because i'd vote them all except lar. Both wolves may be on the lynch. But with the experience everyone has here, i may digress that statement.
Xiz and celery may be a team, but i don't see a team in sun Xiz or sun celery. I see sun being lone wolf voting there if he's wolf.,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
yelling at Xiz and yelling at people for not yelling at Xiz probably helped that a lotTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
Comment