Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #526
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ya lost me
    because i had just quoted one of xel's posts around that

    don't mind me

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #527
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      whatever
      xel

      best I got I think
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #528
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xelicopter
        I THOUGHT HAKU'S COMMENTS ON CHARU WERE A TAD... LACKING.

        DID YOU SEE SOMETHING I DIDN'T? FELT LIKE CHARU WALKED AWAY WITH THE BETTER POST TO BE HONEST.

        /WHIRRRRLLLL
        xel town


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #529
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          actually kinda don't like this a lil bit
          why not

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #530
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Not even a "fuck off?"
            I'm not trying to be too rude anymore. You calling me out last game on ike made me realize I'm an ass a little too much.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #531
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              whatever
              xel

              best I got I think
              Really? All I have on Xel is he's memeing it up and responding accordingly. Actually agreed with my thinking of Haku and some others.

              idk if this is a good choice either, fam.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #532
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Man, we're clueless this EoD.

                I feel like a CFD is gonna happen.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #533
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I mean

                  I don't truly think I did this to myself or anything

                  but yeah I played with Haku and I got burnt onto a CD.
                  Charu is CD1, you're CD2.

                  If he flips corrupted, we're not burning CD2.

                  You may end up being used as a frisbee tho.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #534
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    I say blind still though, if no one else says anything.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #535
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      not killing charu
                      not killing haku
                      not killing new guy

                      maybe I'm wrong on DBP I wish he would kiss me and tell me he loves me

                      idk if I'm wrong on inD I'm probably not going to catch him on d0

                      not killing blind and he feels kinda town

                      freezin is w/e

                      maybe its as easy as killing xel idk
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #536
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        xel town
                        nah, that's way too lenient on him
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #537
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          He was the one with the most expressive reaction.

                          And dats da truth, fam.
                          don't hate it

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #538
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            As of Post #527, this votecount should be valid:


                            Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                            2 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7 (31), Charu (130)
                            2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179 (30), inDheart (91)
                            1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (39)
                            1 -- the sun fan -- FreezinIce (44)
                            1 -- Xelicopter -- the sun fan (100)
                            1 -- unvote -- DaBackpack (35)
                            1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter (16)

                            If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                            Day ends in 14 minutes





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #539
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              not killing charu
                              not killing haku
                              not killing new guy

                              maybe I'm wrong on DBP I wish he would kiss me and tell me he loves me

                              idk if I'm wrong on inD I'm probably not going to catch him on d0

                              not killing blind and he feels kinda town

                              freezin is w/e

                              maybe its as easy as killing xel idk
                              not gonna do that but i'm thinking about what to do


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #540
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                why not
                                I wasn't a fan of it either tbh

                                idk why though
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...