Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #361
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    UPDATE:

    Due to popular demand, Day will end one hour earlier than previously announced. This will be an 11 hour day.

    The new End of Day time is Midnight (12:00AM Server Time) tonight.


    Good luck!
    hmm

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #362
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Charu, where are you for top scum ?

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #363
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Unnecessary wifom.

        I did the same last game with DBP. You can't trust people in this game, you have to develop that comfort over time based on reads etc.

        What if logic without any explanation about why it may be important.

        Convincing ideology instead of solving ideology.

        No real explanation.

        Misleading.

        What if logic + asking others instead of clarifying a concern.

        Wolf Charu would definitely post that without caring.

        I posted like that last game to avoid getting targeted by night actions and it worked well.

        Sounds like an attempt at pushing the game where he knows there's no wolves.

        The rest of the posts are mostly NAI.
        Haku town is present.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #364
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          only real read so far is that indheart is probably town, given what I know about how he felt about last game
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Ind's act was at the very beginning of the game, the first post, I don't think he was concerned about boredom as a result of this current game, but it was a mindset he carried over from last game, where he was town
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          maybe this example will help

          pretend last game I was town, but was unhappy about the way the game went, or was unhappy about my own play, so I decided that I was going to change my perspective or my attitude for the next town game

          this game, I rolled town, and was in the mindset of "fixing what made last game suck for me"

          I feel like the above behavior does not occur in the world where indheart is a wolf, since he probably would not want to change his behavior in such a way
          Not sure what's up here if there's something up. I feel like DBP would have hard reset inDheart for this game and don't bother explaining things for him.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #365
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            This is a serious vote btw.

            I usually vote people who sound fake.

            Your entire rant about charu is the fakest thing in this whole thread.

            So I just want you gone tbh. Fight me
            FreezinIce really doesn't want Charu to get in trouble for some reason.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #366
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Charu, where are you for top scum ?
              To be honest.

              Probably Freezin, but believe me when I say it's absolutely not a good read. It's when he was trying something with thesunfan.

              Other than that, pretty null just about everyone at the moment. No one really acting out of the ordinary from what I can tell, including you.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #367
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Not sure what's up here if there's something up. I feel like DBP would have hard reset inDheart for this game and don't bother explaining things for him.
                I thought it was odd too, but dbp did make a stance on why, which is believable. But I'm not sure if I agree with it. Role playing is kinda easy and a good way to look like you're doing something when you're not. I'm keeping an eye open on inD.

                Haku-top town aorn
                inD-suspicious
                Xelcoptr-the all caps is annoying but that's not game related. His longer post looked good.
                bananarama-looks good for a new player, liking
                everyone else-blah
                As for my vote, freezin. The whole charu thing is very unnerving.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #368
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Probably Freezin, but believe me when I say it's absolutely not a good read. It's when he was trying something with thesunfan.
                  expand pls
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #369
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    would like to state that Haku being a wolf would be just shy of blowing my mind the way he came out of the gate firing like that
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #370
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      blind, you're a little... not quiet, but like

                      I don't think you're trying to be heard right now

                      do I need to care about that?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #371
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        like, the small thoughts you've posted all look /ok/

                        its just different on a feelsy level compared to your recent games
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #372
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          upon iso; blind

                          you feel really, really different from your recent towngames to me
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #373
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            upon iso; blind

                            you feel really, really different from your recent towngames to me
                            What made you move Blind from the ~unknown~ zone to the ~danger~ zone ?

                            I just reread his iso as well and I don't see anything that's particularly off.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #374
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              What made you move Blind from the ~unknown~ zone to the ~danger~ zone ?

                              I just reread his iso as well and I don't see anything that's particularly off.
                              kinda similar to your scumread on charu; I've seen him as town lately and this game feels very different

                              he was a lot more aggressive than I'd seen him, even without being provoked. He went so far as to say that he thinks he's finally picked up on how to play TWG, and I don't really get that same level of fire behind his posts. He's doing a lot more of just putting his thoughts out there with less care than I've seen before.

                              I don't really get the feeling he cares too deeply about being heard.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #375
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                like, the small thoughts you've posted all look /ok/

                                its just different on a feelsy level compared to your recent games
                                I've been playing pubg all night. and reading inbetween matches.

                                throwing in what I can when I can really.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...