Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #721
    Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    wv

    Better idea and atm I don't even care if he's a wagon. I got stuff on everyone else but him and that's enough to make my shit list d0.

    If u don't move your vote haku I'm going to nuke you tomorrow
    Here it is
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #722
      Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

      For the record I felt bad for him dying like all last night.

      Didn't have to happen like that.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #723
        Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Nah it's in the spirit of the game. Wolves want to survive and this let's you do that at the tragic yet hilarious expense of your partner.

        And I need it spelled out mister. None of that legends of the hidden temple bullshit.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #724
          Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

          ps freezin I really like when you play games like this one. You're actually a really fun player to read.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #725
            Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            ps freezin I really like when you play games like this one. You're actually a really fun player to read.
            suspicious but I know better than to read wolf posts after they've been outed
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #726
              Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              ps freezin I really like when you play games like this one. You're actually a really fun player to read.
              Thanks brah, I try to keep things entertaining
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #727
                Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                In my world

                Lynch pile is:

                you
                Sanz
                Cel

                share yah lists let's go solving time ladies and gents
                the thing to consider is if he's going DEEP WOLF or going I LOVE MY PARTNER mode

                I can see a world where he lists two mislynches first and throws a real scum into the pile (+1 for Cel theory)
                sanzath is a curious case since I can see xel playing off the CFD joke as distancing but I feel like a wolf sanzath wouldn't be as concerned about using his notes from last game on this one and passing it off like he did. I don't doubt his ability but it's something to be :thinking: about
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #728
                  Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  Also, I'm confused as to what you're confused about
                  to answer this: I'm not gonna fake claim as VT in a small setup
                  not gonna see that from me
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #729
                    Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    "if I flip town, look at my reads" - roundbox, probably
                    that's sunfan's main account signature
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #730
                      Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Thanks brah, I try to keep things entertaining
                      Are you like aa in disguise

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #731
                        Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                        perhaps I played my hand a bit too early but I was sympathetic toward CK and living on 2.5 hours of sleep
                        I still trust in town even if I don't live through the night
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #732
                          Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                          intent to hammer in T-2 minutes
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #733
                            Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                            just kidding Xelnya
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #734
                              Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                              Stop posting, that's insta

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #735
                                Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

                                XelNya (4) - FreezinIce, Cold Kitten, XelNya, roundbox

                                unvote - Celirra
                                not voting - sanzath, xXOpkillerXx

                                should be right

                                Comment

                                Working...