Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

    What the hell, the game's over already?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

      AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THESUNFAN WAS WOLFIN'!!!

      I SHOULD'VE JOINED, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #33
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

        rip charu

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #34
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Read sunfans main account signature
          FUCK
          I made a mental note not to forget that lmao
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #35
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

            Was finally able to read the last phase. Post 786 is really, really gross. Especially because I did an ISO too you big jerk.

            This would be my third mislynch on FFR, second in a turbo. At least I wasn't the cop being pushed by a VT who claimed to have a 3rd check on me.

            I will say this every game that I don't see it when it should be happening: please read the posts of the dead. Often times they die for a reason. A little biased this game because I was right on both wolves, but still, read dead peoples' posts. Especially if they're town!!!
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #36
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

              Cel read my posts, even though they were shit.

              Made me happy :c
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #37
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

                i kinda wanna give mvp to blind but i'm still thinking about it

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #38
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i kinda wanna give mvp to blind but i'm still thinking about it
                  Sun made the freezin kill which gave us the game, i think its him.

                  And we were found out by 3 vts, just nothing ever came of it.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #39
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Cel read my posts, even though they were shit.

                    Made me happy :c
                    Needed to read more dead town but it is on the right track. Do work son!!
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #40
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

                      I read all dead posts!!

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #41
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Postgame

                        I read the dead posts. It helped me solve the game.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        Working...