TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

    flipping on AA after Mak died was a good move though

    MVP is probably Mr. Sweeney.

    Sorry I can't say more I'll try and get comments in when I get the chance but that might not be for a while

    gg gj wolves.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

      I guess I should've killed storn? I thought if I killed storn that makilaz might actually say something and that it would be too perfect for charu to continue scumreading her...

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        When round flipped, you messaged me that you were mad at him, he really didn't do anything wrong.
        No, he didn't, after I imagined what he probably thought and saw. Even more so now he has explained.

        I just wished he had gone super aggressive on me, it would've definitely made me second guess and for sure give me cold feet.
        Last edited by Charu; 05-27-2016, 12:16 PM.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

          Just something to keep in mind folks, for your meta reads!!!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            flipping on AA after Mak died was a good move though

            MVP is probably Mr. Sweeney.

            Sorry I can't say more I'll try and get comments in when I get the chance but that might not be for a while

            gg gj wolves.
            D'awwww

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

              lol I'm looking back and realized I played really scummy, it just happened to work out

              I partially blame work + 12 hour phases though, only had a few hours to work with when I was dead tired gj ymia though

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                Originally posted by Charu
                Just something to keep in mind folks, for your meta reads!!!
                ah yes meta reads like myself getting scumread despite playing the exact same town meta three games in a row now good shit

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                  I was reading you town the first phase, y'know.

                  But you kind of did a disappearing act that made me reconsider.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    lol I'm looking back and realized I played really scummy, it just happened to work out

                    I partially blame work + 12 hour phases though, only had a few hours to work with when I was dead tired gj ymia though
                    That's really how I misread you, y'know.

                    I just hate it, but whatever works, ey? lmao


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                      I thought you were egging me on when you killed ms plane too. I truly thought you were just riding my dick and pretending to appease me as I was thinking back.

                      I don't know if that's something you would do, I just know you're clearly capable of doing something like that.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I was reading you town the first phase, y'know.

                        But you kind of did a disappearing act that made me reconsider.
                        that was entirely due to my mental state at the time and I would've replaced out if I lived through that night

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                          At first I was gonna consider turbos to count the same as jTWG's but I think I just might make it full points.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            At first I was gonna consider turbos to count the same as jTWG's but I think I just might make it full points.
                            MUH WINRATE PLEASE NO
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              MUH WINRATE PLEASE NO
                              my wolf win please yes

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo Gotta Go Fast Postgame

                                knew AA was that wolf!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...