jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Cre

    Originally posted by Gamepro17616
    "You're supposed to be dead, how did you manage to live?" Spheroid said, backing away from Gamepro.

    "My spirit will go on."
    fix'd

    It's been an awesome game, everyone. Spheroid did a great job of hosting and writing the story. I'm not worthy to tell all of the people who don't get the plan :O Thx to Tps and Lupin for being so awesome, and EP for really getting this game going. This was a lot of fun

    And Lupin scared me half to death, so nevermind he's not awesome. :<

    Ok, looks like the convo file got screwed up somehow, but anyway I had just come back downstairs and read through the jTWG chat. Lupin was trying to stay on the good side of Dan and was staging something with Tps, and I read through it and realized Tps might not have told Lupin the plan. Anyway, he tells me I've been seered and I came up wolf. Damn near gave me a heart attack, after how much we had already done in the way of lynchings and stuff :< Uncool, Lupin.

    newez good game all. Tps + Lupin + EP for MVP. I'll see most of you in jTWG V, me thinks.

    EDIT: o wai Tps already posted kthx

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End

      I believe this is the highest number of humans ever at the end of a game (ratio wise)

      There are 2 dead humans

      Theoretically, by now there could be 6 dead humans

      Damn impressive if you ask me.

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End

        Well lets get the next started soon!So....who wants to host? xD

        Edit: I susgest a Dark Angel first season theme... 8)
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid”

          Originally posted by ddrruler
          Well lets get the next started soon!So....who wants to host? xD

          Edit: I susgest a Dark Angel first season theme... 8)
          I think we should just let Tsuteto host if he still wants too. He was almost tied with me in the vote last time anyway.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid

            Yea but im still angry at the shit he pulled....
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • Rye_Bread
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 83

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid

              who cares? - you're choosing which high school to go to, "twg god" lol

              Tsuteto should host.

              Comment

              • VashtheGunman7
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 456

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid

                HUMANS did the best job I have ever seen. AGAIN I am sorry for the inactivity I have had to do so much stuff this weee like drivers ed and jacking off so sorry. I will now go put this in the jTWG history.


                Comment

                • bluemonkey09
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 12

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

                  heeyyy...

                  Comment

                  • VashtheGunman7
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 456

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

                    HISTORY IS FUCKING UPDATED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


                    Comment

                    • psychic25
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 367

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

                      Wow. That was a SWEET Day 1. After that, yes, I do see that everything just went downhill lol.

                      Awesome job by evilpeer. (And yes, I do believe you did an awesome job, even though I died )

                      I'll go update the jTWG stats for this one and post it in the history thread. (This game is going to wreak havoc with the stats- in the previous jTWGs, there's been 3, 2, and 1 winners, I believe. Now there's what... 11?) Anyway, good job all.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

                        That was an extremely...interesting game. TPS and Lupin really had things down from the looks of it. Despite your incfredible luck, well done.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Sphe

                          Originally posted by ddrruler
                          Yea but im still angry at the (#$% he pulled....
                          Ruler, drop it already please. I didn't get banned from any games, but even then, I opted NOT to play in this one as much as possible. Even then, I had let myself get lynched to end myself in the game.

                          Anyways, I kinda just looked at the first page, clicked the next page, and another page had added. I just simply said then 'Screw it. I'm not wasting time in reading this.' So... I don't really know much as to what happened.

                          Still haven't fully planned as to what I'd do for a theme or the likes for jTWG.

                          Comment

                          • eVILPeeR
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 2284

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to

                            I should have known to protect you psychic, considering you were basically the only one who was able to get a clue on daniel lewis on day one. I protected the seer instead that night. It does suck you were killed though, you were a good player =(

                            Comment

                            • Spheroid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 412

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to

                              Obviously the wolves had little chance of winning this game past night 1, but you just made it worse and quicker for yourselves by the way you played. If at anytime you end up in a situation where you are highly disadvantaged and have little chance of pulling through, what's going to be the better choice. Doing a radical strategy that may or may not work, or playing conservative?

                              If you haven't figured, the radical strategy is the best choice, because it at least gives you a chance. What I would've done is had two of the wolves pull of a fake seer and fake psychic stunt on Snapps/Tps. This would've been very risky, considering how careful you'd have to be to not slip up, but it could've been enough for you to pull through and win the game.

                              Say you don't feel like you can pull off such a stunt, there's still more you wolves could've done. Dan_lewis was automatically dead from the fact that he would be seered that night because he had alligned himself with the seer, Lupin. Vash was slightly suspicious on his vote one night, and I heard there was other evidence. Had you been careful to avoid this, you could've lasted out longer by avoiding not being seered. I'm not exactly sure what evidence was given away on Slacky, cause he did a good job masking it in the forums, but he might have been seered anyway that night due to the fact that he was the most experienced player the alliance was unsure of.

                              Anyway, all I'm saying is that just because of night 1, the humans wern't automatically going to win. I was disappointed that the wolves didn't do anything to at least live longer.


                              Also, Tsuteto, you may want to put up the sign ups now.
                              G-Bin Press Issue 4
                              G-Bin Press Issue 3
                              G-Bin Press Issue 2
                              G-Bin Press Issue 1

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to

                                Vash kinda gave himself away with his post in the thread about the open slots. He said, "Yeah, I've been watching the forums, I just haven't posted anything." And yet, he was like an hour away from a phantom. That just doesn't seem right.

                                About Slacky, it was mainly Dan faking seer to the seer (XD) and saying he seered Slacky and stuff, and the other thing was just about his inactivity. He did do a good job of covering it up, though.

                                And EP, don't blame yourself for Psychic's death. Not guardianing Lupin would've been too risky.

                                Comment

                                Working...