jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xObserveRx
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 1148

    #151
    Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

    I have a decent idea for a game that's a bit more complicated, but like we've pretty much figured out, FFR isn't ready for another round of TWG just yet. I've got it written down so it's ready when ever something comes together in the future.
    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #152
      Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

      Start up another junior. We need more people interested and we need to keep getting the young ones some experience so we can move into bigger and better things.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #153
        Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

        Originally posted by Gun92
        No, but we need something a bit more complicated role wise to keep people talking. Basic games are nice, but it lets people become lazy because once you are human, most people just lose interest.
        The problem is you have a lot of newer players that are interested in playing but don't know how and then there are veteran players who are bored with the basic styles of play.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #154
          Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

          We just need a few more games which is why I suggest we start another Junior game and get the ball rolling again.

          Comment

          • xObserveRx
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 1148

            #155
            Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

            I think the vets wouldn't mind a basic style game, so long as it was active and had people showing interest in the game. On that note, I think we should start another junior and see if we can get people to wanna try again.
            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #156
              Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

              Originally posted by Gun92
              We just need a few more games which is why I suggest we start another Junior game and get the ball rolling again.
              Originally posted by xObserveRx
              I think the vets wouldn't mind a basic style game, so long as it was active and had people showing interest in the game. On that note, I think we should start another junior and see if we can get people to wanna try again.
              Plus 1 for redundancy but I agree. We just need someone to host that is going to be reliable and on time. Also, people that were inactive last game shouldnt be alowed to participate in this next one. We need activity the most.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #157
                Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

                I'll do the post game and host sign ups now. The game shit the bed, but oh well. The point was to get people interested again, and it worked. Sorry anyway.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

                  Where is the post game buddy?

                  Comment

                  Working...