TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #16
    Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

    In james92hofmann

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #17
      Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

      i'd love to, but i wont have internet after sunday, unless you all kill me quickly

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • jump_the_bullet
        Oh you fancy, huh?
        • Jan 2008
        • 912

        #18
        Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

        One more person would be perfect

        Comment

        • RawrInc
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 54

          #19
          Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

          sure why not. i'm in.

          Comment

          • jump_the_bullet
            Oh you fancy, huh?
            • Jan 2008
            • 912

            #20
            Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

            starting it now.
            14 players works fine.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #21
              Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

              who are all these people I don't recognize playing TWG???

              p.s. hi tupac, u84, gun92, emerald, etc.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

                for real man I don't know anybody anymore. I'm in for a sub if you need me jtb.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  who are all these people I don't recognize playing TWG???
                  And who exactly are you?

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XCII: Player Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by Xception704
                    who are all these people I don't recognize playing TWG???

                    p.s. hi tupac, u84, gun92, emerald, etc.
                    Originally posted by rzr
                    for real man I don't know anybody anymore. I'm in for a sub if you need me jtb.
                    At least you both know me :P

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      And who exactly are you?
                      A guy that used to play TWG a lot ... and I do remember you used to have a wicked Priest on Maplestory since I followed that thread when I played.

                      Comment

                      Working...