TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

    Originally posted by Litodude
    manti i'm not even goign to read the fuccen game just host and go lmfao
    hUrRy Up
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

      I'd like to go over the game with Iggy real fast when he gets on. As soon as that happens i'll host player signups.


      So yeah, Iggy IM me when you see this.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • clarinet89
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 899

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

        to beat the dead horse: Manti

        Questionable Content

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

          manti

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

            Yeah I was gonna have a Year Zero mystery game up but it looks like you guys are more than happy with Manti's.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Host Sign-ups

              Post it next game.

              Comment

              Working...