TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyke_MH
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 204

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

    Woo haven't been here in a while, how's everyone doing?

    I'm liking BDN's idea....but ya I would like to know that too

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

      Voting BDN 'cause he is pro...
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

        All the creativity of a BDN game with none of the mystery or items?
        YES.

        I'm voting now cause I really don't think many ideas will sway me from this game.

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

          BDN

          P.S.- Hi!
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

            Yeah, I missed you all! Big hugs!

            It's two kills per night phase, but don't forget that the reds will be out for each other. I think another special role would be good for the humans though, considering recent performance. :P Wolfsbane perhaps?

            Temote, you rock. It's good that we can play a game with my creativity but with basic mechanics, but it's even better that I can play! :3
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

              bdn . That said, a wolfsbane is a good idea.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • Spyke_MH
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 204

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                Would there be a mafia-bane as well in that case?

                Although we should think of a better name for it if so...just trying to get the point across.

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                  bdn

                  PS why isnt it 1 kill per night, that would work fine.

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                    I'm thinking that the two kills per phase is to at least attempt to give the wolves and mafia a shot at being able to win this game. Only one kill per phase when you basically only have two members out of seventeen players would take forever to end, especially after adding in that the Mafia has to be killed off as well.

                    I'm iffy on the wolfsbane, though. Even though it's split to both sides, the humans still have a lot of power on their side.

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                      bdn, looking forward to playing

                      Comment

                      • RedHerring
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2009
                        • 86

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                        BDN. I can't wait for playing it.

                        Comment

                        • RawrInc
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 54

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                          BDN looks like an interesting game to jump back into.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                            I think that about seals it. Temote, you still willing to host?
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                              Ooh, this game looks fun.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXV: Host Signups!

                                Alright, I'll get player sign-ups running in a few minutes.

                                Comment

                                Working...