TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

    I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Maybe Lito could play?

    Edit: Just talked to Mak, who said his computer is fixed. I still don't know If he wants to play or not.
    Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 06-23-2009, 05:49 PM.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

      I'll take hosting if no one objects. at least this way I get to post past night 1.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        I'll take hosting if no one objects. at least this way I get to post past night 1.
        lol, Sounds good to me.
        Do it!

        Comment

        • SangeKusanagi
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 9

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I'll take hosting if no one objects. at least this way I get to post past night 1.
          Please, go right ahead.

          Stop having a boring tuna,
          stop having a boring LIFE.

          Comment

          • Isosceles
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 32

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            I'll take hosting if no one objects. at least this way I get to post past night 1.
            please do Manti.
            I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
            THEY COUNCIL ME THEY UNDERSTAND
            THEY TALK TO ME!

            Comment

            • iluswirl
              Clueless & Comfortable
              • May 2007
              • 462

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

              ilu manti

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                Game will start Wednesday at 8:00 PM. Lots to do see you then.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                  Well, I'm going to let everyone know now that I won't be home until close to midnight on wednesday and even then there is a chance I won't be on, so don't spazz or anything if you don't see me till thursday.

                  Comment

                  • AC1speakerbox
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1242

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                    ^ that was probably a good idea with your most recent games still fresh in our mind, lol

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                      thank you very much manti for taking over the game

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                        Originally posted by jump_the_bullet
                        thank you very much manti for taking over the game
                        If you can play, we could use a sub
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXIV: Player Signups!

                          Originally posted by hoochan
                          ill be a sub
                          You're in for gun92.

                          expect a pm shortly.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...