TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

    Originally posted by travman301
    fer sure
    maybe

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

      come on kyle. My aim is the same as EVERYTHING. iluswirl

      Also, lito's is litodude.

      Comment

      • clarinet89
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 899

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

        in (clarinet898)

        Questionable Content

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

          k i'll play

          mattc16mcfc


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

            Alright, I'm making the game thread. I will hopefully have everyone's PMs out soon. The game will start at 8:00 PM Eastern tonight, so even though you're going to get your roles before the game's start, don't send me any official PMs until after 8:00 PM. And night will end tomorrow night at 8:00 PM, too.

            On a side note, Mattc, you were last to sign up and were one person late of making the official game. You have been put on the substitute list. Anyone who wishes to join the substitute list may sign here until it is full, too, even if it is mid-game.
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

              in as sub.

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                in as sub.

                I need your screen name.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

                  In as a sub I guess. (AC1colossus)
                  Really, the only reason I'm signing up is to increase the likelihood of my not missing the next game. =/

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

                    BenderChan. Sorry, completely forgot to post it.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXIII: Player Signups

                      One of you three subs, someone PM me ASAP if you can replace Clarinet89.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      Working...