TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

    u84 with NO cardflipping.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

      rzr killed the cursed off on night 2 is a bit early. that only leaves one chance for killing pilat

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

        also no cardflipping

        Comment

        • jump_the_bullet
          Oh you fancy, huh?
          • Jan 2008
          • 912

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

          also also no cardflipping
          my bad

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Also I'm going to recommend something to maybe help against the inactivity.

            If the host notices specific players being inactive, I recommend he kills off those players making them commit "suicide" and are killed off out of the game, no matter their role.
            I don't think this will help at all.
            People are inactive because they don't care. If they get punished in game then they won't feel much regret because they could always join the next one.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

              i think you should start signups u84

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

                Alright.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXIII Host Signups

                  Good God, of course I miss the nublet game

                  Comment

                  Working...