jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #31
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

    **** it. I'm not tired. I'll find people.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #32
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

      Yo, if I get newbies you gotta ****in teach them. I've taught SOOOOOO many people how to play. I don't wanna tonight.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #33
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        BDN, your avatar scares the hell out of me.
        HOT DOGS

        my sig is clickable, by the way.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #34
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

          Originally posted by rzr
          Yo, if I get newbies you gotta ****in teach them. I've taught SOOOOOO many people how to play.
          maybe that explains the sorry state these games are in.






          yeah I went there.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #35
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            my sig
            What.
            The ****ing.
            Hell.

            And I still don't think you can honestly teach someone how to play. I mean, I told Jordan the basic idea and pointed him to the rules, but you can't seriously teach that. XD

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #36
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

              I forgive you, BDN. My dick is just too far up your ass for you to think clear. I'll shove it down your throat next time.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • jump_the_bullet
                Oh you fancy, huh?
                • Jan 2008
                • 912

                #37
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                fine you win
                ill play
                in and such

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                  I hit up everyone on my AIM with no luck. I'll scour the forums. *flies away*

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                    Seriously, rzr, why do you even try anymore

                    You obviously have nothing to say for yourself, so you make a derogatory anal sex joke involving me and desperately hope my feelings will be hurt.

                    The only reason I could fathom that anybody puts up with you is because they've gotten so tired of you being a whiny **** everytime something doesn't go your way (with no TWGban in sight). You contribute NOTHING to these games, except needless drama. You are completely oblivious to the fact that pretty much everyone around you thinks you suck and that TWG would be better off without you.

                    Please, Temote, if you are not ABSOLUTELY SURE that rzr is going to start his usual **** (which is about as unlikely as having an orgasm on Neptune,) I beg you to kick him from this game. I know, he's still "allowed" to join, and it's your choice, but that does not by any means dictate that he should play this game.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                      but i hear neptune is lovely is time of year

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                        Oh, haha. This is priceless. Okay, so, let me get this straight. You can't be bothered to talk to me on AIM, so what you do is come to the forums and post some nice and pointless message to troll me. So, you can't say I'm starting **** since you started it. I'm just not going to get on my knees and worship your ass since you're a prissy retard who nobody likes in the real world so he goes online and tries to make himself look big. Unless you're just trying to show your power, which you only have because you hosted a lot back in the day.

                        So, hey, by all means come on. I ****ing welcome you to **** with me if it's going to make you feel better. Because in the end I've done my good deed for the day and the fat little kid that nobody likes sitting behind his computer feels good about himself. <3 you BDN. It's power-hungry fags like you that make eDrama worth playing a part of. (no offense to Temote, ily!).

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • clarinet89
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 899

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                          I'm going to be watching this game and I do not want to read 3 pages of drama that could be settled in 2 minutes of an AIM situation. Please leave bickering off of the forums. It's not pleasant for anybody to read.

                          Questionable Content

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                            My take on it would be this: Looking through Flaw's current game, which he was in, there really wasn't all that much terrible drama even after everyone bandwagoned on him, so it could go well. At the very least, the sign-ups right now are running slow and we don't really have enough players to get the game going as is, so he's in for now. If there is drama later on, then I'll consider replacing who it looks like honestly started it. That way, a few more people in Flaw's game can die off and we'll have a bigger pool of available players. =P

                            But seriously, try to keep it in PMs or on AIM. XD

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                              Let's all just get along! Like, seriously. Who's got a problem with Clar? Nobody. Temote? Gun? JTB? Nobody. So quit having problems with me, people. I don't look for trouble, it comes to me. Just like in this thread. <3 You guys, if I didn't I wouldn't keep coming back.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • kotorfanboy
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 93

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Player Sign-Ups

                                Long time no see guys.

                                in

                                Comment

                                Working...