jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

    Temote

    I think some people need to realize that when everyone tries to host the game, we're stuck with nobody ready to play one. A few potential hosts need to be the bigger man (woman, hi Clarinet!) and back down. Leave their game for another time and let another host go for it.

    Oh, and in case it wasn't painfully clear, I'm retracting my game. Let's get SOMETHING going. Hell, I'm ready to vote for Mak's (despite it going to be boring as hell, lol).

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #17
      Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

      That's fine with me, I was mainly bumping so that we can get one started for people that want to play in a jTWG.

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #18
        Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

        If you guys want me to, I can post a player sign-up thread sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.

        Granted, I'm not really sure just how much activity it'll get. It looks like quite a few of the newer players (Clar, Spyke, Cyrenics, etc.) are still alive in the Flaw's TWG. Then adding in that there's only a total of four votes, it's kind of looking like the activity for a new game would be pretty low. =P

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #19
          Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

          Clar, you still didn't vote. You just made yourself look good...

          Temote, go for it. You don't have enough votes, but you've had enough time.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #20
            Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

            ok, to make it official, temote

            go for it dude!

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #21
              Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

              temote to drill it home I suppose.

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #22
                Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

                Alright then, I'll put the thread up in about five minutes.

                Second half of the players will have a delay for time for the students, though. =P

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LVIIl Host sign ups

                  I'm a student, lol.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  Working...