jTWG LVII Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

    In.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

      K 5 players to go.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Spyke_MH
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 204

        #18
        Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

        So I take it night phases will be shorter due to the lack of night talking?

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

          Actually no. There's nothing to stop you from talking on AIM during the night (and i think this is what turning night posting off is meant to encourage.) Plus people may want to change their choices. Days will still be longer than nights.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • little.bastard
            Banned
            • Dec 2008
            • 12

            #20
            Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

            In.

            sjcdravens2008

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #21
              Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

              hi james

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #22
                Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                Hey man. I notice you haven't been banned yet, despite having posts. Do you have some kind of agreement with the staff to play here? I don't want to add you if you're going to constantly be banned.

                In any case, Merry Christmas.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • little.bastard
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 12

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                  Hey Sully.

                  BDN: I've had one player from TWG say that I should come back and play a TWG game. What agreement? I've been yelling at them to give me an IP ban.

                  Also, Merry Christmas.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                    What a clever name full of absolute douche baggery. Anyway, this is taking forever. Need some help, BDN?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                      People are probably inactive over Christmas. On the bright side, I can remove the advisory that might have discouraged some people.

                      EDIT: Oh I already removed it.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                        Advisory?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                          I'd say leave one up for New Years, at least.

                          (Drunken AIM TWG chats on New Years Eve. That actually sounds fun.)

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                            I'm going to ask Kirth to see if he wants to play.

                            Also you might want to take madmatt off the list lmao.
                            Last edited by Sullyman2007; 12-27-2008, 10:59 AM. Reason: cant spell cant spell cant spell cant spell cant spell

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                              I know, right? How are we supposed to anticipate a good game when the host doesn't even update the player sign ups.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LVII Player Signups

                                What's been to update? Madmatt's a no, that's all I've had to update. No one else has signed up.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...