TWG LXXII Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

    hey hi can we get this going i expected it to be day 1 by the time i got back

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

      in this :3
      basketcase1161
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

        3 more players

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

          Originally posted by Litodude
          mamimi hates me therefore will not play with me ever again



          ever.
          however true, I actually just.. don't want to play in this game. too many colors. too much for mamimi to process.

          continents of thought.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

            hemispheres of thoughte
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

              Damn it. Only other candidates might be:

              argo (seems to have dropped off TWG)
              heavylee (see above)
              massflavour (very unlikely)
              Makilaz (no idea)
              Kekeb (no idea)
              kotorfanboy (considering?)\
              sullyman (IM'd but might not have gotten it)
              harumoni (ditto)
              Tps222 (old player and FFЯite, but just might appreciate my efforts)
              psychopete (lololololo.)

              A sizable list but I doubt we'll reach many of them. If we do, it'll be good though. Anyone who doesn't make this game people can always sign-up for jTWG. If nobody has any other ideas, I'll message these people and cross my fingers.
              Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-1-2008, 07:28 AM.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                Whatever happened to jugglinguy? I remember that he was playing when I started.

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                  If you really do need me I'll sign up, but this week is gonna be pretty hectic.

                  And I was not on the list </3


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                    I'd copy the link, but I don't really post anywhere else but here lol.

                    So how many left, 1 or 2?


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                      i IMed HansSky but he didnt respond

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                        I'm in....

                        Comment

                        • robertsona
                          missa in h-moll
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4000

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                          madmatt alt detected

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                            madmatt says he is gonna join

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                              Signups filled. Still taking subs, but seriously guys go to jTWG.

                              Have lots of work to do to today so game probably won't start today. Please be patient.
                              Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-1-2008, 04:25 PM.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXII Player Signups

                                Who's Madmatt?

                                Do I want to know?


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...