TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

    in
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

      in.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

        2 more

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

          thunderstrike687 (6:38:11 PM): sign me up
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:19 PM): dont feel like signing into FFR right now
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:26 PM): i gotta go buy new clothes
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:31 PM): i dont fit into anything anymore
          DarkManticoreX2 (6:38:36 PM): post!
          DarkManticoreX2 (6:38:42 PM): i cant do nothing without a post
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:50 PM): this is a post
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:52 PM): now go post
          thunderstrike687 (6:38:54 PM): my post
          DarkManticoreX2 (6:39:27 PM): fine but they get to read your clothes thing
          thunderstrike687 (6:39:50 PM): kk
          thunderstrike687 (6:39:55 PM): sweet
          thunderstrike687 (6:39:58 PM): tell them im a 28 waist now
          thunderstrike687 (6:40:03 PM): 28x32
          thunderstrike687 (6:40:05 PM): go



          DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:35 PM): sign up for twg 2 spots left
          tehroundbox (6:39:18 PM): At work ******
          DarkManticoreX2 (6:39:36 PM): tell me you want in and ill sign you up
          DarkManticoreX2 (6:43:10 PM): last spot now
          tehroundbox (6:54:22 PM): Do it
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 11-15-2008, 04:54 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

            Signups are now closed.

            I will try to get roles out tonight, but I make no promises, I have 3 projects i need to finish.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

              Virus can't play. He's never played a jTWG before. Unless, the rules's been amended, but I don't remember that happening.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                Originally posted by rzr
                Virus can't play. He's never played a jTWG before. Unless, the rules's been amended, but I don't remember that happening.
                Okay, so message Manti about it. Last I checked, unless you are eligible to sign up or are playing, you aren't allowed to even post in the TWG thread. You're not TWC, so talk to one of them about it. Thanks.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Virus can't play. He's never played a jTWG before. Unless, the rules's been amended, but I don't remember that happening.
                  Yes, thats why i asked him to IM me. If i determine he can't play I'll re-open signups.

                  Actually, someone else who can play say in, if Virus can't play you'll get his spot.
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 11-15-2008, 06:51 PM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                    I love my ignore list.

                    EDIT: Doesn't he have to technically write a one paragraph essay explaining why he's adequate? I mean, you need the players. Of course you're going to let him in.
                    Last edited by rzr; 11-15-2008, 06:13 PM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                      Manti says I can join so I'm in. (AIM: TwilightxShade)
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Virus can't play. He's never played a jTWG before. Unless, the rules's been amended, but I don't remember that happening.
                        He's played in games before... so how has he played before now if he hasn't played in a jTWG before? How would that even work, and why is it an issue at this point?

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                          Ooh, was thinking of someone else. Never mind me.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            Ooh, was thinking of someone else. Never mind me.
                            Not Lifevirus. =]
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                              Never seen nor heard of Virus003 so he's a no go.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition II)

                                Virus this would be terrible for a first game. It would rape you. Besides as rzr said, your participation isnt even technically allowed.

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                EDIT: Doesn't he have to technically write a one paragraph essay explaining why he's adequate? I mean, you need the players. Of course you're going to let him in.
                                Lmao, I'm pretty sure this rule has never really been put into place.

                                Comment

                                Working...