jTWG LIV: Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #16
    Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

    Robertsona, for now.
    Last edited by u84; 10-22-2008, 06:01 PM.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #17
      Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

      Okay, I'm actually gonna change what I said.
      I think you got the wrong idea from what rzr said.
      rzr didn't mean "i created it, and that is the reason why it is good"
      I think he meant "i helped oversee it, so i know it's good"
      It's not BECAUSE he helped it's good.
      It was directed at you, but I think you just misinterpreted his post.

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #18
        Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

        lol robertsona
        Last edited by iluswirl; 10-22-2008, 05:13 PM.

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #19
          Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

          rzr, there was no need for that. I'm pretty sure what I said was right.
          If it wasn't, take it to PMs.

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #20
            Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

            Is it can be calming down tiem now?

            Also: Is the vote tied?
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • robertsona
              missa in h-moll
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 4000

              #21
              Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

              3-4, iluswirl winning

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                Oh, Ruritsu, you can't reserve spots. I should have elaborated. But, I'll let you know when the sign ups start if you want.
                Last edited by rzr; 10-22-2008, 05:04 PM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  I think the whole thing was uncalled for, Robertsona. But, I have no problem PMing, as long as Kyle doesn't.

                  Oh, Ruritsu, you can't reserve spots. I should have elaborated. But, I'll let you know when the sign ups start if you want.
                  I figured that out in your first post, and I figured that would be the case before hand. Oh well, I'll just hope I'm here then...
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                    Oh wow guys. I'm sorry, but neither of you are totally right. Learn to pick your battles.

                    rzr, you do try to act like a mod sometimes. We have manti and a TWC. If they see a need, they will act.

                    u84, you don't need to attack him for a simple sentence. Maybe he was being a little conceited, but that's not a very valid reason to go off on him. I know there's been buildup to this, but I don't think this is going to resolve anything.

                    I resolve, you both need to chill out and realize that we're all here for a common thing. It's already going down the tube, and we don't need anything else happening to make TWG look bad. It's all just a game, and we all need to give and take.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                      Originally posted by iluswirl
                      Oh wow guys. I'm sorry, but neither of you are totally right. Learn to pick your battles.

                      rzr, you do try to act like a mod sometimes. We have manti and a TWC. If they see a need, they will act.

                      u84, you don't need to attack him for a simple sentence. Maybe he was being a little conceited, but that's not a very valid reason to go off on him. I know there's been buildup to this, but I don't think this is going to resolve anything.

                      I resolve, you both need to chill out and realize that we're all here for a common thing. It's already going down the tube, and we don't need anything else happening to make TWG look bad. It's all just a game, and we all need to give and take.
                      I wish I'd read this first. :/ Hope your post works, Ilu...

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                        also more people vote
                        Last edited by robertsona; 10-22-2008, 05:12 PM.

                        Comment

                        • robertsona
                          missa in h-moll
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4000

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                          Originally posted by u84
                          words
                          thanks for keeping this to PMs
                          I'm reporting both of you for being idiots.
                          oh did i tell you that twg is serious business
                          because it is

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                            Originally posted by robertsona
                            thanks for keeping this to PMs
                            I'm reporting both of you for being idiots.
                            Dude, we are done fighting. Calm it.
                            Last edited by u84; 10-22-2008, 04:46 PM.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                              I don't reply to Hoochan, lol. I report him. And I called Kyle. We settled it. Off to delete my posts.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LIV: Host Signups

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I don't reply to Hoochan, lol. I report him. And I called Kyle. We settled it. Off to delete my posts.
                                Likewise.
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...