jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jump_the_bullet
    Oh you fancy, huh?
    • Jan 2008
    • 912

    #31
    Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

    Originally posted by robertsona
    who's he/she a sibling to? and that makes two more
    that would be me >.>

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #32
      Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

      Oh, ****, rzrstubbedhistoe. And looking at the player list I'm thinking I can enjoy this one. Thus far. Ah, jwc, assuming the WB gets attacked by the wolves, will you say that or say nothing ITT? Or, if someone is guarded and attacked?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #33
        Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

        Originally posted by rzr
        Oh, ****, rzrstubbedhistoe. And looking at the player list I'm thinking I can enjoy this one. Thus far. Ah, jwc, assuming the WB gets attacked by the wolves, will you say that or say nothing ITT? Or, if someone is guarded and attacked?
        I'll probably just figure that out when it happens, lol

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #34
          Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

          Ps. One more person

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

            I think you should just let us know now I don't want to be chillin one night and got attacked without knowing it. Or get some weird post. I want to now what the deal is.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #36
              Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

              If a person who gets guarded (or is wolfsbane) gets attacked then I will post that "No one Lost the game tonight (died)" but if the wolfsbane gets attacked they will recieve a PM saying that they were attacked (just to have some difference between being the wolfsbane and being guarded).

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #37
                Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                I think either the guard, the person, or the thread should be notified of a successful guarding.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • jump_the_bullet
                  Oh you fancy, huh?
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 912

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                  well you can kinda put two and two together if someone doesnt die
                  oh theyve prob been guarded. its kinda obvious

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I think either the guard, the person, or the thread should be notified of a successful guarding.
                    I'm good.

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                      I be subbin.


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                        Originally posted by jump_the_bullet
                        well you can kinda put two and two together if someone doesnt die
                        oh theyve prob been guarded. its kinda obvious
                        If I'm a wolf: Someone gets guarded after we attack them, I learn they're important.
                        If I'm a human: Someone gets guarded and the thread finds out I learn they're a human (well, like 95% likely), and can trust them.

                        It'd be nice to know.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          If I'm a wolf: Someone gets guarded after we attack them, I learn they're important.
                          If I'm a human: Someone gets guarded and the thread finds out I learn they're a human (well, like 95% likely), and can trust them.

                          It'd be nice to know.
                          hmm.. Okay, Whenever someone gets guarded (by way of wolfsbane or guarding) the thread knows that they were attacked but they did not die. No PM's will be sent to keep redundancy down.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            hmm.. Okay, Whenever someone gets guarded (by way of wolfsbane or guarding) the thread knows that they were attacked but they did not die. No PM's will be sent to keep redundancy down.
                            Works for me.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Temote
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 748

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              If I'm a wolf: Someone gets guarded after we attack them, I learn they're important.
                              If I'm a human: Someone gets guarded and the thread finds out I learn they're a human (well, like 95% likely), and can trust them.
                              But in this case, wouldn't the guard contact them anyways, even without the thread knowing they were attacked?

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LIII: The Game. PLAYER SIGNUPS

                                Originally posted by Temote
                                But in this case, wouldn't the guard contact them anyways, even without the thread knowing they were attacked?
                                This is true... hmm I'll think about it and post what EXACTLY will happen before night one of the game is over, lol.

                                and XPLAYFAN are you just going to sit there and read or are you going to sign up? >=(

                                Comment

                                Working...