jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #31
    Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

    xD

    Somehow, I always check the wrong posts for white text.

    Oh well. xD

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #32
      Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

      im gonna have to say Pnt
      scrubs ftw

      sorry ilu

      edit: also tied again :P

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #33
        Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

        I forgot to post that I do have a vigilante as a human.. I wasn't sure at first, but after some thinking, It won't hurt to tell anybody.

        Edited into my first post. : D

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #34
          Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

          someone vote for untie
          i think whoever gets the next vote should go considering we don't want to keep tieing
          unless you guys think it should be ahead two votes

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #35
            Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

            Pnt's game because I want to break from seer/guard games for a round or two.

            Comment

            • robertsona
              missa in h-moll
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 4000

              #36
              Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

              okay yeah i think pnt should go

              Comment

              • iluswirl
                Clueless & Comfortable
                • May 2007
                • 462

                #37
                Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                break from seer/guard games?

                He's got seers, psychic and masons. Adding masons makes him win? Oh how I wish I didn't have roles that I need to keep concealed. I did invent one, actually.

                Oh and robert, hold your guns. It's been like 5 minutes. I was leading for a while too.

                Oh. Whatever. I guess it doesn't matter. Just gives me a better chance of hosting TWG. Less stress on me that way.

                BTW I don't like scrubs.
                Last edited by iluswirl; 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                  signup thread ready go

                  edit: or not w/e

                  also i have no guardian

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                    alright, i was just hoping to avoid continuous ties
                    nothing against your game, obviously, they both look great.
                    how about what i suggested after, whoever is 2 ahead wins.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                      btw changing "guard" to "psychic" in your post nullifies your whole argument >.>

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                        Originally posted by iluswirl
                        break from seer/guard games?

                        He's got seers, psychic and masons. Adding masons makes him win? Oh how I wish I didn't have roles that I need to keep concealed. I did invent one, actually.
                        The lack of the guard in the game will mean that the seer and psychic have to play a lot more carefully and strategically, since they have no one to fall back on for protecting them every night phase. I just got kind of tired of seeing "Hi, I'm seer, Guard guard me please" (or the basic iteration of that, you know what I mean?).

                        Also, I've never even seen scrubs, so I can't say if I like it or not. =P

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                          wheres ma sign ups

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                            Signup thread go

                            **** you too, caps filter.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                              should i start it y/n

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LII: Host Sign Ups

                                yeah i guess at this point although iluswirl will probably bitch
                                but whatever gogog

                                Comment

                                Working...