The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
rzr's ego is growing exponentially because internet people keep feeding it, uh ohOriginally posted by j-rodd123wowComment
-
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
hey rzr why dont you stop being a pansy and reporting my posts and getting them deleted because im wittier than you and when i show it you cry and then i get my posts deleted
holy crap you need to stop being a babyComment
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
Or you could both grow up and handle this like men.
I just went there.Comment
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
Perhaps a battle of wits is in order.
Comment
-
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
haha. everyone's entitled to their opinion.
I looooooooooove Hoochan, but... be nice! or just don't say anything at all!
Same goes for you, Rzr, be nice or don't say anything at all.jwcgator: mah mee mee
merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimiComment
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
Grow up. Also, what did I tell you? If you're going to start with me, use proper grammar and spelling. Otherwise, you're a waste of my time.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: The Werewolf Game - A Tale From Salem
I think I'm going to kill you or something =|Originally posted by j-rodd123wowComment




Comment