jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

    I guess I'd rather be in this one, but at the other game started already anyways, so it doesn't matter.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

      I knew that.

      In.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

        Well. Sorry about the confusion, rzr.

        Oh and in.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

          I feel so rusty.. so in. Because I owe rzr a game.
          If no spots, a sub then.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

            If all you regular guys keep signing up I'm not going to bother with the credits, I'll open another game for only people who've never played.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • tupacodaman
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 635

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

              I'm in

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

                Uh... I guess I'll bump it up to 14. I only set the rules up the way they are because I want new players. So, since it's only the same old people, emerald and I will hold the credits. I'll see if emerald wants to play.

                Also, I'll add a regular human and change a wolf to a wolf seer. Keeps the balance of humans-wolves without giving either side too much power.

                I'm going to talk with Manti, too. I have an idea...

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLX Player Sign Ups (50,000 CREDIT PRIZE!)

                  Ok, adding in emerald and Xception puts it at 14 (with only one new player ). So, I generated the roles. I've decided to theme it around a game I hosted a while back. I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "Corruption In FFR" with all the admins and stuff. It was a man hunt, the wolf won (congrats again, Mak).

                  Tl;dr, game's ready. Making thread now.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  Working...