jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #241
    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

    I have no idea what is going on in this thread after reading it 3 times.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #242
      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

      grr, **** you rzr and your wording.
      switch vote to bynary

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #243
        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

        lynch bynary
        seer mattc
        lynch chanpianwar
        if you havn't won by then.... its probably infinity

        hehe, i blame rzr. but i think we already settled that all newcomers were blue or green... so xplay couldn't have been red.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #244
          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

          Raided = recieved.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #245
            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

            k, talked to argo on AIM and looks like he already explained all the confusion over xplayfan and his item, so I change my vote to bynary

            Comment

            • xplayfan
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 752

              #246
              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

              bynary it is

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #247
                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                jeeez louise!!! I change my vote to bynary

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                  lololol bynary
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                    kekeb because I don't have much else to go off of.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                      Wait. Didn't see I had 2 pages of the thread left to read.

                      bynary it is. Yay for blindly following one person.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                        yay this entire game is full of bandwagons.

                        Comment

                        • infinity.
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1701

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                          bynary

                          bandwagonnnn
                          signatures are for nerds

                          nerds

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                            Yay I'm being different.

                            And for the record if Manti isn't wolfed N4, lynching him D4 on account that he is still in the game is a perfectly valid reason.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                              oh. I misread heavy's post before. Kirth and Cloud were the two wolves then.

                              bynary
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • LifeVirus7
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 113

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                                ok, gotta love confusion with items. >_>

                                switch vote to bynary

                                Comment

                                Working...