jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

    Okay in.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

      Ok, but I won't hesitate to replace anyone who isn't active. Be active.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

        in because jwc reminded me

        thanks baby

        Comment

        • tupacodaman
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 635

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

          I'm in

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

            8 more. I'll check in a few, I have a message to send to lito.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • hi_top
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2007
              • 1427

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

              I can't wait for this one, now that I know how to play

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                You didn't do that bad last time. And don't worry, I send PM's properly. It'll have one color.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                  lol in now that I'm dead.


                  oh yeah I got my subby from emerald ^^


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                    in (jungmour2009)

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                      Ok thank you rzr, that confused the hell out of me

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                        Originally posted by DrKirth
                        lol in now that I'm dead.


                        oh yeah I got my subby from emerald ^^
                        Emerald's like a brother to me, he's a great guy And now you can see people like hoochan and jwc and fj because they all use invis, lol. And MalDON. And Guido. I can't think of many others.

                        Yeah, hi_top, I got you. And don't worry, you guys know I'm always around so don't hesitate to ask me for help or assistance.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                          Also, I'm stalling going on the computer, since I'm allowed on now. If you guys can go hunting for people, I'd love it. I want to get enough players before I go on, so I don't have to worry about texting it all out.

                          Venting: You guys don't even ****ing know! Sometimes I'll write out a really loop post, or something. Then the 3 is right next to the button that exits the internet so if I go to put in a d, e, or f and I hit end it'll erase everything I have. And there's no copy paste, so I write everything out on my own. Totally sucks sometimes, but I still manage and have fun.

                          Thanks for reading that, if you had such time on your hands you could.

                          tl;dr: Help me find players, bbl.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                            in. i hate being told there's internet access when i go away and then there isn't.


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                              I'll say in for good measure. =P
                              I don't know if I take up one of those player spots or not.
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: Across The Milleniums: Player Sign-Ups

                                I'll add you in so I an get closer to starting. If I find someone else, I'll pop them in later and co-hostify you. Unless you like the game, and I'll keep in.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...