jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi_top
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1427

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

    I am so coming back, I was having fun with jtwg and my first vote xception was correct

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

      rzr POKEYMAN GAME

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

        Rzr, in your second game, are we actually time traveling like the idea that Stoic had or is that just the story?

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

          Originally posted by hi_top
          I am so coming back, I was having fun with jtwg and my first vote xception was correct
          Your first vote had no grounds at all. I don't even know why you picked me.

          You suspected rzr a hell of a lot more than you did me considering you spent most of the game at his throat.

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

            True but I didn't know how to play when we started so yeah but it was a lucky guess

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

              Originally posted by hoochan
              Rzr, in your second game, are we actually time traveling like the idea that Stoic had or is that just the story?
              It is a mystery game, but I'll tell you no. It'll be normal times. I just look forward to writing the stories from different time periods.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                Rzr two

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                  rzr 2

                  Mystery games are always more enjoyable to watch.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                    rzr 2

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                      Overwhelming vote for rzr.

                      Victory is imminent at this point. Why do we even have to wait the three days? =(
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                        Originally posted by GamerShadow
                        Overwhelming vote for rzr.

                        Victory is imminent at this point. Why do we even have to wait the three days? =(
                        So that's how it's done? I always wondered.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                          I think we should add on to the rule.

                          If no one else puts up a game within 1 day, then there's an automatic host victory.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                            It's not 3 days, it's just that Manti wanted to give it extra time for another host to put their game up. I'll get on the sign ups now.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XLIX Host sign-up Thread

                              Given the activity here, can I bump it up to 16 players? If I don't get a response by the time I post the sign ups, I'll just do it.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              Working...