TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    in i guess

    This is a request. Let me live untill the game is actually progressing.
    I've never actually seen you play well enough to wolf you night one. Like, I respect you and everything, but haven't seen you go after wolves to the may. The only time you were insane was when I was the seer and you were the red miller and you figured out the blues all in one day and I seered you then lynched you. Stupid game...

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      in


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        I feel boycotted =[
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          I would be glad to join this, but I am still alive in the jTWG. So if I die sometimes before, I will join. Put me as sub for now.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            I love how i'm always the red miller or something.

            Originally posted by rzr
            I've never actually seen you play well enough to wolf you night one. Like, I respect you and everything, but haven't seen you go after wolves to the may. The only time you were insane was when I was the seer and you were the red miller and you figured out the blues all in one day and I seered you then lynched you. Stupid game...
            Yeah, im pretty much too lazy now to spend my time figuring things out. I always die before theres any evidence against anyone.
            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-4-2008, 01:10 PM.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              I'm amazed you still sign up for games at this point.

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                in, etc. etc.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  6 more people....

                  5, if you include hoochan.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    In.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      in

                      hey wait a second

                      Can't wait to watch this a second time~

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        I should try and get DBP in here

                        really
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          in

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            in

                            hey wait a second

                            Can't wait to watch this a second time~
                            Bull. If I can't play you can't play.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Bull. If I can't play you can't play.
                              I'm pretty sure hes joking.

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                why would i play in the mystery game that i created

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...