TWG LII Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #46
    Re: TWG LII Host Signups

    manhunt

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG LII Host Signups

      I still say Argo's game then.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #48
        Re: TWG LII Host Signups

        I would propose a one game ban for Mak. Two is rather large for a first offence (considering these games last close to 2 weeks). Just my 2 cents though.

        Also, If i'm keeping track of things right, EJ's game ban is over with. So he is eligable for the current game being hosted, if he still wishes to play.

        If we can get 21 players, BDN's game looks like the Zombie Infection! game stoic hosted a while ago, which was pretty cool.
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 11-21-2007, 03:03 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • omgwtfToph
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2004
          • 198

          #49
          Re: TWG LII Host Signups

          Originally posted by argo15
          Toph: 1 Seer.
          Lol hi
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #50
            Re: TWG LII Host Signups

            Man hunt b*tch
            sigpic

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: TWG LII Host Signups

              @ pyro, How would you enforce the witness role?

              People could do anything from "OMG I saw this guy who's avatar is some anime charachter with blue hair licking its lips turn into a werewolf"

              and its still a dead giveaway.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #52
                Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                lulz iggy

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                  I doesn't manna do thu manhunt. Please no. Unless I is the wolf.

                  I really don't care what game we play, as long as it isn't the manhunt. I just don't see the fun in it. Sorry guys.

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                    I don't really want to play a manhunt game either, but I really want to get this game started. So, I'm voting for it in the name of progress.

                    iggy-whatever

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                      ITT people that won't play in the game vote for the most boring game possible.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                        Manti's right. Only vote for a game if you're going to play it.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                          I'll put my vote on Argo's Avatar the last Airbender. I don't really mind if it is another game, as long as it is beginning soon.

                          Comment

                          • Pyroshock
                            ε=-dΦ/dt
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1170

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            @ pyro, How would you enforce the witness role?

                            People could do anything from "OMG I saw this guy who's avatar is some anime charachter with blue hair licking its lips turn into a werewolf"

                            and its still a dead giveaway.
                            True, I guess it's not that great of an idea. But that could be a part of it, anyone can trick the seer or someone else into trying to think someone's a wolf who isn't

                            and since FJ isn't gonna host, im voting for my baker one

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                              I don't like some of the roles in argo's game, but it's better than manhunt.

                              argo

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LII Host Signups

                                argo. Besides, I'm planning to make my game more deep and complex for next time.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...