jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

    RyanFFR (1:20:44 AM): ROFLROFLROFL
    freakysnots (1:20:39 AM): refresh ur page
    freakysnots (1:20:42 AM): i edited it
    RyanFFR (1:21:04 AM): ROFL!


    I thought u werent aloud editing posts...PWND
    sigpic

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      Even an idiot knows you are trying to pull that to get an innocent *** lynched.

      I suck.
      hmmm
      sigpic

      Comment

      • timotolkki11
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 68

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

        I will be working more than I was during the last game, so unless you really need an extra person, I'm fine being a replacement.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

          Originally posted by timotolkki11
          I am a wolf.
          Hm, that changes my vote Timo

          LOL, Anyway, that sucks, i wanted you to play


          anyway, done for the night, ima go to bed , dum facking school!!@!@!@!@
          sigpic

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

            It seems like a double agent although we can be too sure until BDN says it. Just a theory.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

              apologies for the doublepost, my FFR page was not working properly and i did not see any more posts after enr saying what is an elemental.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                woa that was a few posts back lol
                sigpic

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                  yeah sorry about that I'm on a school computer and i guess it didn't read or something.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                    List of players finalized. Game will be posted later when I get a chance. Save your energy, guys.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                      damn, I missed it =(

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                        Game is up, roles are out.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                          Damn it. I came too late.

                          Comment

                          • HaloMaster2907
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 1

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII Player Signups

                            If you need any replacements im here

                            Comment

                            Working...