JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

    Cool. I love how Fiction got MVP doing what I was secretly trying to do all along. By going under a human role, I coulkd scope out who was human and wolf by seering. However, due to the GG antics of jTWG, I got lynched on Day 1.

    >_>

    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #17
      Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

      if I was a seer I wouldn't have done this.
      if I was a wolfsbane I probably would have tried just to get myself killed along the way.

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #18
        Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

        i think the biggest surprise was chromer actually being active for the entire game

        granted he was lynched right away BUT ITS A START

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

          Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
          *feels left out*

          I confirmed that Aito was wolf, but Fiction did more than me, so I can't complain about him getting MVP.
          Runners up would be:

          Lightknight
          DDR
          Myst

          In that order. Chromer getting grounded and w/e hurt him extremely bad. Otherwise he probably would have made it a bit further.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #20
            Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

            I think I should get mvp personally, I told fiction who the three wolves were for 10 dollars via paypal.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #21
              Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

              I'm sorry guys. Game was too hard and I felt I needed to do this.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #22
                Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Runners up would be:

                Lightknight
                DDR
                Myst

                In that order. Chromer getting grounded and w/e hurt him extremely bad. Otherwise he probably would have made it a bit further.
                I didn't get grounded. I was at work during the endgame of Day One. So when I came home that night it was like: "OHSHI I couldn't defend myself. Oh great."

                Sertman, I've been active during whole TWGs just to not be so out in the open as I did in this game. =P

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

                  Hey, are we gonna start another one? or do we have to wait for the vets game to get figured out and twg?

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: JTWG XXX - The War For Hyrule Postgame - HUMANS WIN

                    i'll make the host signup thread if you want
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...