jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yesssss
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 2522

    #121
    Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

    Isn't Makilaz now TWG banned due to 2 days of no posts?
    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #122
      Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

      Wouldnt that be funny if he was the wolf? XD

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #123
        Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

        Wouldn't that be funny if I cockslapped someone?

        Oh wait, I did.

        Best story ever.

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #124
          Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

          how would they know?
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #125
            Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

            Alright, here is the deal. I'm about to make some bad life decisions, and by that I mean that I'm going to be going out again tonight. I really don't care what is going down around here, especially if Yesss and Heavy are dead. Yea, what are you gonna do?

            Here is the deal. I'm going to write some more story when I get back. Last night I wasn't having nearly enough fun to be writing that. It was good, but it could have been a lot better. Right now I really son't know when I'm going to end the day. I'll just say that 11:59 sunday night, so whenever it becomes Monday times up. If insta happens before that, then whatever, but otherwise it stops then.

            More story later, but i'm being kicked off this computer.

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #126
              Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

              1. hoochan - hoochan4000
              2. jugglinguy - heyitsme975
              3. darkdragoness - KhemetianVampire
              5. Vash - pyro31191
              7. Torlock - torlock13
              8. Lightnight - Nakah92

              I'm prety sure all of you pm'd me some stuff so thats good. gives you guys a chance to win

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #127
                Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                I won't be on much tomorrow, because around 2 or so, i'll be leaving for a bowling tournament, and i won't be back until late Sunday.
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • Yesssss
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 2522

                  #128
                  Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                  This is a death post.
                  YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                  Comment

                  • darkdragoness
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 119

                    #129
                    Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                    I'm going out of town and I won't be back until late Sunday night, so I'm gonna go ahead and put a safety on Vash in case I don't get back before day ends.

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #130
                      Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                      I'm just posting now to let you guys now that I'm still here. Someone talk to me on aim so that I can understand what's going on now.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #131
                        Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                        I have a lot of **** to do and I dont really want to come back to this thread every hour. Safety on lightknight924.

                        Comment

                        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                          Threat Emulation
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 5184

                          #132
                          Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                          Drunk people are fun,and psycho is sad... more to come tomorrow, usually I would post more now, but i feel too sad to do anything.. I'm pretty sure that demon is the only one who knows.. Only because he is the only one that i've told. If he is reading this, then it is pretty much the same situation as last time...

                          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                          I'm light f**king darkness

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #133
                            Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                            crocodiles.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #134
                              Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                              Yeah, pretty much. What is with you and those damn crocs and me puking all over them?

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • Torlock
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 475

                                #135
                                Re: jTWGXVIII - Pirates Pirates Pirates

                                Sorry about being gone guys. Was at grandparents for awhile. I am of the opinion that the wolf is trying to frame Vash. I don't know who would want to do that but we all need to chat tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...