jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentbball
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 675

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

    Stone Seeker/MW game. In.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

      there are eight players for now. I'm sure Mamimi, demon, and others will join given the chance. I may as well start the sign ups for the game.

      ALL 'IN's PRIOR TO THIS POST DO NOT COUNT. CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR SIGN-UP TIME AND WHAT GAME IS GOING TO BE PLAYED.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

        in after post 17
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • kentbball
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 675

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

          In after post 17 and 18.

          Oh, and AIM: kentbball2

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

            in

            AIM: jwcgator2

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

              in... aim heavyleah

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                sorry for the second post. but my computer is broken, so I won't be on aim till I get it back, which is in like 4 or 5 days hopefully. I will be on here everyday thought.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                  I am in, and I'm pretty sure I am after post 17. Anyone care to check?

                  merlonifan28

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                    So. This game has 8 players total O.o

                    ps complicated

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      So. This game has 8 players total O.o

                      ps complicated
                      no.. I just said that 8 people wanted a game.. so it shouldn't be too hard to get 4 more.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Farka
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 283

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                        In.

                        Nakah92.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                          in

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                            ps either you should all add me now, or you will just have to give me your aim later. Whatever is easiest for all. Can't wait to try this! Did we decide which way we are playing?

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                              I want to play. [in]

                              (First game!!!)
                              RBennie362
                              Last edited by travman301; 03-23-2007, 06:05 PM.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXV Host sign-up/player sign-up

                                Originally posted by heavylee
                                Fiction is cool.
                                I agree. fiction is indeed cool.

                                If you didn't catch it before, I was saying my AIM is merlonifan28
                                Last edited by pntballa18; 03-23-2007, 06:01 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...