TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

    lack of interest much?

    I don't want to play this game so I'm not signing up. Have fun with your crazy game

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #17
      Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

      Then have fun sitting there waiting for the game that you don't want to play to start. XD

      Seriously guys, I'm running this game, if you're being stubborn then it's gonna be awhile until a game will start.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

        in?

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #19
          Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

          I haven't read the idea at all, but I'll join.

          Good luck finding more people I guess : (

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #20
            Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

            Should I attempt to get a few friends from ddrfreak/bms (who aren't total retards like most of them) to join?


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #21
              Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

              If you would like to bring them in thats fine, this game may be more about logic then personality so it won't destruct the game that much.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #22
                Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                I'm considering readding respawning because there's the potential for 4 players to die per location, which would wipe the whole game in about 3 days max.

                But I'll ponder on it til the game starts.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Stella!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 88

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                  ..In.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                    seems like this game would be better run as maybe a 2v2 or 1v1 strategy game.

                    i see this game ending up as one or two people on each team working out the strategy and the rest sitting back and doing nothing.

                    really think we should be running this on the side, not AS TWG.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                      Even though I call it twg, it's not counting towards your game ratio or anything. (If people still care about that.)

                      Fojar: that's kind of what I wanted to happen, there are about 4 of you that'll really take this game an pull it apart and basically lead the team how they want. But it's not like the others will have no choice in deciding since they can add/remove weapons and vote accordingly.

                      Every twg game is played by 4 or 5 players anyways so it's not like it'll be anything that I'm not expecting.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                        twg signups should not be this long. I'm trashing this idea and going with something different.

                        still requires 20 players, however I could drop it to 18 (or even a lame 16 if there really aren't players out there anymore).

                        Check the 1st post for the latest rulings.

                        EDIT: yea my original idea is gone but i think more players would be interested in this setup since it offers weird things to talk about but doesn't allow for blue alliances to take over at any time.

                        So there's a good balance of blue strategy and social engineering, along with enough wrenches in there to get people trying to explain how something just happened.
                        Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 03-6-2007, 12:43 AM.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                          Unfortunately, I don't think it's the game idea, just lack of interest in TWG by the vets.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                            hmm it would probably do me some good to read the game idea

                            i'll be doing that now

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                              so wait which game are we playing

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLIII: signups thread 6pm and 10pm

                                ps why is my name in ()

                                i'm in =D

                                Comment

                                Working...