TWG XXIII signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Farka
    Banned
    • Dec 2005
    • 283

    #16
    Re: TWG XXIII signups

    I'm in, if I may.

    AIM= Nakah92

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #17
      Re: TWG XXIII signups

      im in.

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #18
        Re: TWG XXIII signups

        In.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: TWG XXIII signups

          Woah, lumpho plays twg

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #20
            Re: TWG XXIII signups

            Mamimi here. In.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • Yesssss
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 2522

              #21
              Re: TWG XXIII signups

              Now I'm in

              Edit: I guess I got 7th. I'll have to wait until 4 then
              Last edited by Yesssss; 02-22-2007, 02:02 PM.
              YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #22
                Re: TWG XXIII signups

                Sorry Yesssss, too late. Next is at 10pm
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • Farka
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 283

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XXIII signups

                  Aren't you guys supposed to post your aim names upon signing up?

                  That's how it used to go...

                  Edit* I guess the AIM Icon under our usernames kind of defeats the purpose.

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XXIII signups

                    Is this jtwg?

                    EDIT: Yes it is, I guess.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XXIII signups

                      Gay, I won't be on at 10 ;_;
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XXIII signups

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Gay, I won't be on at 10 ;_;
                        If you want, I will sign up for you on your account, AIM me later if you can.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XXIII signups

                          That was me, posting from DBP's phone. It would have taken too long to log out and back in.

                          Aim SN: x3Mamimi
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XXIII signups

                            first six:

                            pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                            Farka (Nakah92)
                            lumphoboextreme (steve123312)
                            vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                            x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)

                            next signups in roughly 3 hours.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XXIII signups

                              3 hours 46 minutes blah blah blah


                              You kiddies better be ready for this.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XXIII signups

                                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                                3 hours 46 minutes blah blah blah


                                You kiddies better be ready for this.
                                I count one hour 41 minutes
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...