jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #31
    Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

    Whoa, I just went and re-read fojar's game. No seer would be tough, but doable.. I think I may be up for that. However, an inactive person could easily slip by for at least two days. A game like that would require each person to be active.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

      I believe we (everyone me included) need another game without cardflipping. I don't wanna sound ****y, but we absolutly wrecked you guys entirely because of the no cardflipping thing. I guarentee if there had been cardflipping, the minute xero died you woulda had us. (Fiction teams up with thunder and shade etc...). If there is cardflipping there is absolutley no need for a psychic.

      Originally posted by DBP
      Playing a game like mine will pretty much force people to realize 'hey, twg isn't for me' if that's the case. It'll show us who is ready to make the step, and it'll provide the bridge to do it. Maybe not enough of them are ready, I know damn well there's at least 8-10 that are.
      I like what you're saying dbp, but I don't think the humans are ready for an even more challenging game when they couldn't even nail 1 wolf in a no cardflipping game. (Again, not ****y, just an observation). Only like 4 people that play in your game will be able to really analyze what is going on.

      This is why I like Fojar's game the best. After the whole massacre thing last game, his game will basically force the humans to work together as a logical unit instead of a bunch of splintered subsections.
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-21-2007, 05:27 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #33
        Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

        I'm up for DBP's game.
        I like it; it would force people to actually think. And what better way to go insane than with people who are learning the game with you? I say we give it a shot.
        Last edited by FictionJunction; 02-21-2007, 05:46 PM.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #34
          Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

          I'm down for waiting a few games, but I think an idea like the one I've posted is in order to help people make the jump, that's what I'm saying.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #35
            Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

            To be fair, the seer died night one last game. However, I am seeing fojar and mants' points. But Manticore, if there is no seer, how are the humans going to work other than as splintered groups? Wolves could easily infiltrate human alliances and one with a brain [like Mamimi or Fiction, or you even] could convince others that they're human and ride the wave out to the end of the game. Seems that would be too hard for the humans.

            P.S. Bobby, it's a good idea in a couple games, yeah.
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #36
              Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

              What should happen in fojar's game is everyone pitches in, The humans should be able to come up with at least a three person alliance if they're good enough. Should that alliance make it to end game, they steamroll eveyone else. (key is to not let wolves in. If one does filter in, that alliance has one last shot to nail the wolf.)

              Currently I'm thinking too far ahead though. This thread is for the type of game to be played, not in game strategies. hit me up with an IM if you want to disscuss it further.
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-21-2007, 06:02 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #37
                Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                I would rather go with DBP, but I think it would be just as effective in a couple games, so fojar's idea is fine with me too.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                  Fine. Count me in for fojar. I don't like the looks of being human on this one, though =/
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                    nah you actually have the most to work with as a human in my game.

                    you'll be surprised how much you can figure out from votes alone when you know someone's role after they're dead.

                    cardflipping games are my favorite as a green.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                      So it's agreed then? FOJAR
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                        FoJaR

                        MAKE ME SEER.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                          it makes people think twice before actually voting. You can't just pretend to not know if someone is a green and try to get away with it, as a wolf voting for to lynch someone, anyway..

                          sure, FoJar can host. I don't mind.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                            'Cept Fojar's game HAS NO SEER.

                            Silly jwc.


                            Oh! With cardflipping! Much less impossible for humans! [no sarcasm there]
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                              Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                              'Cept Fojar's game HAS NO SEER.
                              Lol I know this, my post was a joke.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XIII Hosting Signup

                                So fojar it is. I know we're playing his game, but is he hosting also?

                                Comment

                                Working...