TWG XXXIX Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR4EVA_00
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1770

    #16
    Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

    Holy crap. I'm not going to be here for the sign-ups. >_>
    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

      Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
      Holy crap. I'm not going to be here for the sign-ups. >_>
      What a shame.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #18
        Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

        in
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #19
          Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

          in

          EDIT: it's 5 o clock

          Comment

          • FFR4EVA_00
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 1770

            #20
            Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

            It's 4:52 in New York.
            Whatever. in
            ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

            Comment

            • nijatwo
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 312

              #21
              Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

              in? pleasy. I have my interweb back ^^, the tubes are fixed
              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

                I posted in the actual host's thread.

                I'll sign up here again for good measure.

                In.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

                  in

                  ps http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=47360
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups

                    In here and the other place I guess
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    Working...