TWG XXXIX Classic Game Voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: TWG XXXIX Classic Game Voting

    WHOOPS SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY.

    Perhaps we can inverse the signups so that they'd be at 11pm tonight and 5pm tomorrow.

    I'm about to update the first post with all these new opinions. I encourage everyone else who's interested in playing to put in their opinion as well, as it'll help decide what size game to go with, or to adjust one of the larger/smaller ones.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #17
      Re: TWG XXXIX Classic Game Voting

      I'm fine with anything really, they all look good to me right now.

      I'm also ok with signups being at 11PM tonight and 5pm tomorrow.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #18
        Re: TWG XXXIX Classic Game Voting

        Apparently signups AREN'T at 11pm tonight?
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #19
          Re: TWG XXXIX Classic Game Voting

          okay wups NEED TO MAKE THIS MORE OFFICIAL SINCE NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED LOLOLOLOLOLO
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          Working...