Another sort of FFR Meetup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #16
    Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

    Hey mead i'm coming down to stafford in the next few weeks, let's do it then. I want to meet your girlfriend anyway.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #17
      Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

      Sadly I live ~1,628 mi away. If I was any closer, or had the time and the means to go there, I would love to do this, but I don't see me getting there anytime soon.

      I propose that everyone says the state that they live in and we sort of a do a meet up halfway type of thing. Of course it won't be perfect, but it's worth a shot. I live in Texas.
      Last edited by CypherToorima; 09-28-2006, 09:31 PM. Reason: proposal
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #18
        Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        Hey mead i'm coming down to stafford in the next few weeks, let's do it then. I want to meet your girlfriend anyway.
        Sorry, that's too early for me to procure the people to do it. Let me know atleast a month in advance before you come next time and I can have people ready.

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #19
          Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

          If this ever happens, it should be some sort of marathon of hunting games. There could be TWG, Assassin (or one of its various other names), Jailbreak, etc. Bascially, anything that involves massive undercover strategy.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #20
            Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

            It won't

            BUT I WONT EVER STOP BELIEVING

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #21
              Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

              NOVEMBER 18TH

              MAFIA AT MEAD'S HOUSE

              BE THERE OR BE RECTANGULAR

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                You live in Virginia or something like that, don't you?

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #23
                  Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                  Yeah

                  If anyone is actually able to attend such a thing in Virginia, PM me or AIM me for my address.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #24
                    Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                    ok im going to walk there

                    i should make good time if i leave now

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                      Mead, if you can get a decent roster of people there I might be willing to drive all the way down there.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                        i'd consider it... depending on when and what my work situation is like.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #27
                          Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                          Originally posted by mead1
                          NOVEMBER 18TH

                          MAFIA AT MEAD'S HOUSE
                          ..
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #28
                            Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                            see me in 2 years when im old enough to drive by myself 800 miles and i'll be there.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #29
                              Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                              Well, it's going to be mostly my close friends and such. I don't think many FFR people will be willing to come. I'll be there, Rai'll be there, hopefully I can grab Fish too. Most of the people there won't know how to play properly, but it really is a lot of fun playing in person.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Re: Another sort of FFR Meetup

                                nov 18th... that thanksgiving weekend?
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...