jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #31
    Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

    Originally posted by Tps222
    It is balanced, but it's very "intense" if you will. It's balanced by immensely stacked teams on each side, so the game won't last more than 3 or 4 days. It seems like an interesting idea, but there will be less playing and more special role use.

    I'll drop out, I want to watch how this game works.
    With 10 people, I don't expect a game to last much longer than 4 days anyways.

    Plus the past couple jtwg's have been about that long and they both have been "balanced games."

    I would like to see this game go through also.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • Necamus
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 853

      #32
      Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

      three letters that everyone else has voted for

      I wishes to play.
      www.freerice.com

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #33
        Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

        Originally posted by Necamus
        three letters that everyone else has voted for
        u meen tps i m ryt
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #34
          Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

          I want to play

          but I don't want to vote

          but I want to play

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #35
            Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

            Crap...both are three letters long.

            Well, I really don't care, so I'll just stick with my previous vote.
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #36
              Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

              lol ok guys your host voting has gone on long enough, disco is host, get the players and start your game.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #37
                Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                Originally posted by MiniNeo
                well, is there any other host? >_>

                I will probably join this one cause I want a short game before I go on a vacation lol
                That means I'm in, just to point that out >_>

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                  Alright, spot signups start now.

                  TPS dropped out, and I've got enough votes anyways.

                  !0 spots, and your previous posts don't count, as there were 12 people that showed intrest, and only 10 spots.

                  Gogogo.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                    *posts again just to make sure*

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                      I'm in. Peace.
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                        DPB, you can make another topic for signups if you wish.


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                          I'm in

                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG 21 Signups/Host Voting

                            Please do make another topic, for it'd be much easier.
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            Working...