NOOB here and I don't know where to start.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #16
    Re: NOOB here and I don't know where to start.

    Yes, yes, yes. The number of humans must equal number of humans at night for the wolves to win.

    So stfu, Andy.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: NOOB here and I don't know where to start.

      Nobody cares what happens at night because you're practically guaranteed a wolf kill.

      As such, we only discuss human/wolf counts during the day. There's no point in clarifying "at night" or "during the day" when it's unnecessary. Sheesh, we try and set a standard, but then you go and mess it all up... =)

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      Working...