jTWG XX signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #16
    Re: jTWG XX signups

    =D

    I'm playing

    Comment

    • FFR4EVA_00
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1770

      #17
      Re: jTWG XX signups

      I'm glad this didn't start while I was away...
      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #18
        Re: jTWG XX signups

        Should start soon, you guys have 10 players.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #19
          Re: jTWG XX signups

          No worries, Matt. If there is anything you'd like me to do, ask away. Good luck with finals and busy school schedules everyone. It's kinda nice to be in college and be done with school weeks ago. I look forward to an awesome game with you all. Peace and keep the peace.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #20
            Re: jTWG XX signups

            Story will be up tomorrow morning about 10am GMT, which will be 5am EST, sorry about that, but timezones and ****


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            Working...