Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Werewolf Game only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Necamus
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
853
Share
Post
#31
03-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship
And in case some of you haven't heard, the irony in this is that I was the seer again...
www.freerice.com
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jul 2003
Posts:
25185
Share
Post
#32
03-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship
I don't want to say "I told you so, DJ"... but... I told you so, DJ.
Ryan and I both told you that you shouldn't host, as you have no idea what you're doing. At least you're being mature about it now that you see it as well. That is a good thing.
PS - Locked...
RIP
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment