JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neonatrias
    MAЯISA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 919

    #16
    Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

    Kick it like a soccer ball, yo. =)

    In for the win. (VulpesApocalypse)

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

      VashDaStampizzle
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #18
        Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

        7 spots remain. If more people don't join now then I'm closing it off at 12 people in the game.

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #19
          Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

          I just found out my state tourny was cancelled till the 18th of April. I can't wait.....
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #20
            Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

            Cool.

            Alright, all I'm waiting for is Reach and maybe dawg. And hopefully anyone else who wants to join.

            Comment

            • rsr2
              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
              • Oct 2004
              • 1386

              #21
              Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

              ok cool

              (If i am a wolf your dead lol!)
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

              Comment

              • Torlock
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 475

                #22
                Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                I'm in. Torlock13

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #23
                  Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                  I'll give whoever else wants to sign up until 5:00 p.m. EST. THEN THE GAMES FINALLY GOING TO START!

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #24
                    Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                    i'm in.

                    AIM - mattc16mcfc


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #25
                      Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                      If someone knows how to allow reach to see the damned TWG forum, it'd be highly appreciated... I asked LD about it last night, to no avail. He really wants to try this out... T'would be a shame if he couldn't make it...

                      EDIT: I have to go to work, but can someone be so kind as to send this PM to tass when they can:

                      Okay, I'm not 100% sure if you're able to do this tass, but Reach wants to get in on the jTWG about to start, but can't see the TWG forum.

                      I asked LD about it the other night, to no avail... I was wondering if you could do something about this, (Or, in the least tell ME how to do something about it...)

                      Thanks

                      Unless you know another way to get this done of course.
                      Last edited by xObserveRx; 03-18-2006, 02:32 PM.
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #26
                        Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                        I pushed it far enough.

                        7:00 p.m. EST To get in Reach. I suggest you start bugging the mods now.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                          OK, First off. You HAVE to wait untill the thread is full of players, for balance issues.

                          2nd, only LD can approve users into the group.

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #28
                            Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            OK, First off. You HAVE to wait untill the thread is full of players, for balance issues.

                            2nd, only LD can approve users into the group.
                            Ryan I can't, we're running out of active players. If Reach gets in then there's twelve people. 9 humans and 3 wolves. Evens and odds. It's balanced.

                            Comment

                            • Torlock
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 475

                              #29
                              Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                              If I were to change it to 12 players, I'd only put 2 wolves in. I think that's how it has been done before mayhaps? Maybe without a psychic as well?

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #30
                                Re: JTWG XVIII: The Black Ship Signups

                                Take one of the blues out and make it 2 wolves.

                                Comment

                                Working...